One

Dangerous [ Hiatus ]

 

PART 1
 
 
Suho looked around. It was time. The alleys dark, the night filled with a black sky with no twinkling stars to show the path.
 
Walking swiftly, his legs carried him to the far end of the unknown alley, his hands in his pocket fiddling with the trigger and safety switch of his gun.
 
This night, was the night that he would kill. Kill those that had betrayed him in the past, and to make it up, he planned to have them die on-the-spot in a clean shot.
 
His past was something he did not enjoy to talk about. In the society he was born to live with, he had suffered enough. His mother dying in front of his own eyes by the will of his father, the head of the secret government that kept things together to this day. His father had accused his own wife of committing adultery with another man, which she clearly denied of. Suho never really knew if his mother did cheat on his dad or if his dad simply felt like he needed to kill. His father being in the ruling position stayed to his opinion, and on the next day, he had his wife beheaded at the city square for all to look at.
 
 
 
From behind him, he heard shuffling noises of those whispering, hiding behind the dump. He knew that it was them. It was they, those that helped his father kill the one he had never really got to know, and be loved by. They didn't know anything, yet only following the leader's word. And within a minute, they had chopped her head off, and Suho's father had her face ripped apart by those stubborn, bull dogs that were part of his now-dead wife's property.
 
He gave a small smirk. It was too late to regret what had happened in the past now. He had to take a revenge. After all, a revenge is best served cold. And now, it was time, for it had been 15 years after the cruel incident. Pulling out his revolver, he gave it a small spin before hitting his targets right on the spot before noises and horrible screams were to be made.
 
 
Those bullets that had shot out of his machine went straight to the hearts of those men hiding in fear from him. 
 
There was no gasping, nor hard breathing from those men. Only a long silence, shared by the long, dreaded night.
 
Suho gave a hoarse, pain-staking laugh.
 
“There is actually no point killing you….not that my father is not the leader of the government anymore. But why betray my father now, when you had kept to his side when he ruled? Did you all enjoy the fact that you killed my mother, and carried my father's stupid pride? 
 
Now...would would you choose to serve Kris when my father asked you, his faithful helpers to re-elect him? Did you realize his faults that had been imprinted onto your lonely soul?”
 
 Throwing away his revolver into the dump, he carefully made his way around those fallen, and dead. Through his night vision, he could tell apart those friendly faces now lying cold on the floor filled with blood.
 
With a triumphant, twinkle in his eye, he looked at the gang. Now that they were dead, their names were part of his now. Showing no mercy, he left them there that night with their faces torn off as well. They deserved it....
 
 
 
"I'm sorry friends. Its a bit too late to fight back now is there?"
 
Giving a fake, sad smile, he turned his back and left with his eyes still gleaming from his latest, clean victory. It wasn't wrong to kill, especially in this situation. 
 
Those left behind in the alley is/are/were now known as corpse. Their identities taken away, everything they owned was gone. 
 
Except for the origins they carried on their backs since the day they were born. On the day one died, if they still had the origin with them, they had the choice to live again through another rebirth in full-man form.
 
"You don't know me."
 
-----
 
"Yixing! Last night, the government's officials disappeared!"
 
Yixing looked at his friend and gave a knowing nod.
 
"It's not the first time. Many are killed every day...Tao."
 
Tao looked down. It seemed that he didn't realize anything yet. Meanwhile, Yixing who's back was turned towards Tao clutched his swollen chest. The pain was still there from last night, only now that the bullet was gone from his heart, and his body all stitched up again.
 
"If you only that I was doing my job."
 
Ducking his head slightly, Yixing fiddled with his fingers as if he was holding a machine gun. It was payback time now...time to reveal the dirty truth and to bring out the dirty cash each mortal had longed for.
 
"I'll be right back....don't go anywhere Zi Tao. I promise you, I'll be quick."
 
-----
 
 0_0