The Dark Master

The Knight With Blood

No one understood you, yeah you were a rich, young, flawless Princess. But you weren't able to leave the 100 feet high fence around the castle, you were barely aloud outside the courtyard. No one to protect you, except for your Knight Vincent Lee Sungmin, he was your second half, although your father disliked him very much and thought that Knight Sungmin had something to hide, but don't we all?

Your hair reached your waist, dark rich eyes, silky smooth skin, girls envied you, guys wanted to be with you. Not for you, but for your fortune buried behind the thick castle walls. It stayed cold and damp in your Kingdom, very rare if any sun. Everyone was very pale, except for Sungmin he was perfectly tanned just enough to differ him from the rest. Your skin froze like ice, his melted like lava. You had thin cold blood, he had thick and rich blood. You had thin hair, he had thick. He was so different compared to you. His touched burned into your soul. Your touch froze his body.

"The Battle of Dark Knights' is just a few weeks away, Vincent. You should be practicing." Sir Luhan said as he bowed before Sungmin showing respect. Sungmin returned a bow and coninued watching you run around the courtyard, your light white hair flowing, along with your long dress. "It's so cold, how can she stand it out there, sir?" Sungmin asked closing the curtains. "She is an Ice Princess. She embraces the cold, because her thin blood does not warm her." Luhan replied, "Will shall we tell her about you compeating in the Battle?" he continued. "We shall." Sungmin said as he followed Sir Luhan out to the frozen courtyard. You noticed and bowed to them saying, "Hello,Sir Luhan, and Knight Vincent. How do you do?" You had a white miniture rose in your lifeless hand. "We are fine, Princess Ami." Sungmin replied wth a bow and smile in return. "Yes very." Luhan said. 

"We have some news for you, Princess." LuHan said. "What is it, Sir?" you questioned. "Sungmin, is battling this year in the Dark Knights." he went on. You stood there unhappy. "He could get killed or trapped." I don't like this idea at all." you poured out of your mouth.  "I'm very sorry, Ami. But I must." Sungmin interrupted. You glared at your trusty Knight, you threw you flower into the bird bath and walked hastly inside the castle, going straight to your father.

"Father, why did you let our Knight go into a Battle like the Dark Knights? You want him dead." you said making your father burst into laughter. "This isn't a joke, father." you continued. "I know my blossom, but he is the joke. He is no Knight of mine. Maybe in your fantasy world he is, but in reality he is not." your Father replied, taking a sip of his hot honey tea. "How dare you? I hate you and this place." you said as your stormed upt to your room on the hightest floor, by-passing all of the maids you usually wave to.

"Sir, are you okay?" SUngmin asked Luhan who was staring off into space. "Yes, but I must go speak with Ami at once, see you at noon tomorrow for practice."Luhan bowed and proceeded to straight to your room.