02.

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soon enough it was Monday and you were mentally preparing for another day at the hell hole place called school.

You gaze at the purplish blackish marks on your thighs before pushing your skirt down. Mrs. Kim was always precise when hitting you, making sure it was on your back and thighs, knowing it'll be covered up.

Myungsoo walked into your room without knocking and went straight to your bed. He laid down, staring at the ceiling making you more confused than ever.

"What're you doing here? " Your voice comes out small.

He suddenly turns and is staring. You realize that you had your eye-patch off and quickly turned around, a deep shade of red forming on your cheeks. 
"G-Get out " You stutter, and after not hearing any movement what so ever you curse under your breath, "Did you not hear me? I said get ou- " You let out a squeak when a tight grip grabbed your hand, turning you around. 

Myungsoo stared into your eyes and you instantly tried bringing your hands up to cover them but he was quick and grabbed both of them. His gaze was intense, as if he was boring holes in your soul. 
"M-Myungsoo.. " You turn, shutting your eyes tight.

"Jihye.. " His voice is laced with a combination of sadness, curiosity, and amazement. "Look at me. "

You didn't budge, the last time he saw your eye he ended up screaming and calling you a freak, not again. Not again.

"I said look at me! " You flinch and Myungsoo's grip tightens. Slowly, you turn towards him with your eyes still closed.
"Open your eyes. "
You shake your head, letting out a small whine. 
"I said open them. " Myungsoo says through gritted teeth.

Finally giving in, you slowly open your eyes and meet the gaze of dark chocolate orbs. You're both silent, just staring in each other's eyes and Myungsoo's grip loosens until he lets go of you fully. Without saying anything, he brushes your hair out of your face. "You're s- "

"MYUNGSOO-AH! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL! "

Myungsoo quickly pulls back, hearing his mothers roaring voice. Even you turned around and grabbed the eye-patch, putting it on in a hurry.

"Myungsoo, what are you doing in here? " Mrs. Kim stood at the door, glaring at you.

"Nothing. " Myungsoo says nonchalantly and brushes past his mother. 

Giving on more glare at you, Mrs. Kim soon disappears calling after her son.

-

"There she is. "
"Ugh, another week and we have to see that thing!? "

 Everyone was once again whispering and pointing at you, and once again you ignored it all until one voice stood out.

"JIHYE! " Your head shot up and you almost chocked, seeing Minhyuk run down the hall towards you with a banner around his shoulder. Once he got closer everyone started gasping, some girls even ran away crying. Your eyes widened seeing what the banner said,

-Kim Jihye is my girlfriend!! <3 <3-

"Y-Yah what is that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter