O.N.E

Bleeding

♦ ♦ ♦

 

"Oppa!" Soyeon holds Luhan's hand to stop his activity and tilts her head cutely. "Why do you like to do this everyday? I can do it alone."
 
Luhan puts the comb to the dressing table and puts his hands on Soyeon thin shoulders."But I like it. I like to comb your hair. I know you won't comb your hair with tidy style."
 
Luhan linked her neck from her back with his arm gently, like it will break if he did it too strong. He tighten his face to her hair and take a breathe on it. "Let me guess, lavender." 
 
Soyeon chuckles slightly and holds Luhan arms with both of her hands. "You know I never changed my shampoo." 
 
Luhan pulls his arms and standing in front of Soyeon now. He asks her to close her eyes, she refuses at first. She knows what is Luhan going to do, putting some make up on her face and she doesn't like it since it make her face heavier and full. But Luhan won't give up, he wants she to looks perfect, although she already did.
 
"You always treats me like I'm a doll, Luhan oppa." Soyeon pouts her cheeks but slowly closes her eyes, letting Luhan does his will.
 
Luhan taken a back when Soyeon mention she mentions that she is a doll. No, Soyeon is not a doll. She is a girl that looks like a doll. She is not a doll.
 
Luhan pulls the drawer and prepares things that he needs. It all wraps on a small box and bounded tightly.
 
He begins to put some powder to her face, he didn't not need to put much since her face already has its own white and shines. He starts to draw a long black line on her eyes, then he pulls a brush and start to swept her face with the blush on, he looks so skillful to did this like he did it already for a long times.
 
"Okay, now open your eyes." Luhan claps his hand and Soyeon slowly open her eyes. The first things she did is smile. It has been hundreds times Luhan did the make up on her. It always the same make up, simple and neat. 
 
But, Soyeon always love it. Always.
 
"Oppa! Your face is so pale. Maybe you need some make up, too. I'll do it someday if you teach me." Soyeon stands up and linked her arm on Luhan right arm, resting her head on his shoulder. Luhan didn't answer her, he just smiles. He looked to Soyeon who happily leans her head on her firm arm.
 
Soyeon couldn't help but slowly advances his face up to Luhan. His eyes is too dazzle and deep. Luhan looked down and lock their eyes together,  slowly Soyeon closes her eyes. Just a few inches before they lips touched, Luhan back to his senses.
 
Luhan pulls his face a few inches and examines Soyeon beauty face. "Oppa, where are you?" Soyeon whines with her lips pouted forward, kissing the air. Luhan chuckles and slightly push her forehead with his finger.
 
Soyeon quickly open her eyes and cover her forehead. "Nappuen Namja!" Soyeon crosses her arms and turn back. Luhan shook his head and walk to the couch. Soyeon sighs, upset with her acts is not working on Luhan then she follows Luhan to the couch.
 
Luhan take a seat and turn the television on. Soyeon comes and sit besides him. Slowly she throw down her body to Luhan lap, Luhan caught her by eyes then she quickly straighten her body and pretend nothing happened. Luhan shook his head again and grab Soyeon shoulder and throw down her body to his lap. Soyeon eyes widen for a while but then she smiles and make her comfort position on Luhan lap.
 
"Oppa, look! The sun is going to set down." Soyeon points to the big-wide window and run to there. "It is beautiful, isn't it?" Soyeon smiles at him. 
 
But Luhan didn't even smiles a bit. He hates it. He hates the sun set. He hates when evening turns night.
 
... Because everything won't be the same.
 
 
♦ ♦ ♦