He Knew

My Confession (My Secret Sequel)

These past few days you became closer to the Infinite. You always stay at their place. Some of them always want to be with you since they have learned about your secret except him. You find it weird since the day he went to your house he doesn't talk to you like before. You also has this thought that he is kinda mad at you for keeping that secret of yours.

You are seating on the couch together with Sunggyu watching the television. Dongwoo , Hoya and Sungjong were on the kitchen eating some ramyeon while Myungsoo and Sungyeol were playing games with their phones. He was the only one laying down the couch reading some random books. Since he was reading you will take a glance of him every now and then. Sunggyu seems to noticed your repeated actions. He followed your gaze and he found out that were looking at Woohyun.

Sunggyu : Why do you always look at him?*he whispered at your right ear. Your eyes grew in shocked and you faced him. There was only few centimeters distance between your faces. You can see clearly every features of his face.*

Woohyun who was also looking at you every now and then saw you and Sunggyu in that position. He felt that his blood is boiling with anger and jealousy. He went back to reading the book so that you will not notice him but still he take a glance of you and Sunggyu carefully so that you will not caught him.

You : Oppa I am just watching the television. I am not looking anywhere.*you said nervously but you can see him smirking and he leaned closer to you which you found scary*

You : Op-pa*you said stuttering, you moved backward but he just kept on moving forward*

Sunggyu : _______-ah I think I know your other secret.*he whispered at you.

You suddenly felt your heart beating faster. You held your chest with your right hand.*

You : Oppa let's talk somewhere quiet.*you grabbed his hand and dragged him at the garden*

Woohyun saw everything. He can't help but to stay still although inside if him he was boiling with jealousy. He saw you dragged Sunggyu out of the house while the others seem to not noticed it since they were too preoccupied by what they were doing. He sat up straight and slammed the book he was reading on top of the table when both you and Sunggyu were already oit of the house. The others looked at him curiously. He stand up from the couch and went directly at his room and slammed the door. He layed down on his bed facing the ceiling. He held his chest because it is hurting so much.

--On the Other Hand--

You sat on the swing while Sunggyu sat on the other. You faced him while he just stared at you.

You : Oppa what do you mean by what you had just said to me earlier?

Sunggyu : I just feel that you like someone from us.

You : Oppa how did you know?

Sunggyu : _______-ah we have been together for so many years and I admit I am stupid not to noticed that you like Woohyun until now.

You : Oppa please don't tell him.

Sunggyu : When are you planning to tell him? When everything is late for you to tell him?

You : What do you mean?

Sunggyu : ______-ah there are many girls lingering around him. We might not know it but sooner or later he will also be attracted to one of those.

You : I am afraid that if I will tell him our friendship will be affected.

Sunggyu : Don't you think your friendship with him now is not affected by your feelings? You yourself should know better than anyone else that it's kinda ackward or uncomfortable to be with him alone because of your heart beating for him?

You : Oppa what should I do then?

Sunggyu : You just need to tell him all of the things that your heart can't say before everything is too late.

You : Gomawo oppa for telling me all of this. I have decided that I will tell him everything.

Sunggyu : You should tell him tomorrow or even now will do.

You : MWO??!!! But I don't even have the plan yet oppa. 

Sunggyu : That's your problem now baby. My mission to help you is now over. Think by yourself. Hwaiting.*he did the fighting handsign and left you all alone at the garden and went inside the house.*

*Aissh if he already helped me why not helped me until the end. What should I do now? Will I tell him now or tomorrow? Arrggghh Sunggyu oppa I need your help. Andwae andwae I can do this,right?? I should go home first and think of something good to say.* you thought while standing up and went in the house.

Your eyes roamed the living room and saw the six boys seating at the couch watching the television. You noticed that only Woohyun was not there.

You : Where is Woohyun oppa?

Hoya : He is in his room. Sunggyu looked at you and you know what does his glares mean. You decided to go up into his room. When you had reached his room , you knocked on his door but received no replies. You knocked again but still the same. You decided to barge in like you used to do whenever they were not replying on you. You turned the doorknob and opened the door to see him laying on his bed. You approached him and sat on the edge of his bed.

Woohyun : Why don't you lay down beside me like you used to do?

You were shocked to hear his voice because you thought he was sleeping. You moved closer to him and layed down beside him. He pulled you closer with your head buried on his chest. You can smell his sweet scent which you always love. He wrapped you around with his arms. He closed his eyes but you just keep on moving a little bit away from him so that you can see his face.

Woohyun : I know I am really handsome that you can't take your eyes off me.* he said still his eyes were closed*

You : Oppa why are you here in your room when the others are out there watching some movies?

Woohyun : I am just not in the mood to watch.

You : Wae?

Woohyun : Let's just say that I am a little bit sad because I saw something that I don't wanna see again.

You : You saw something you don't wanna see again? What is it Oppa ?

Woohyun : Just forget it. Let's just sleep since its already late. Sleep here tonight okay?*he said looking at you.

You have never been this close with him. Your heart keeps on beating faster. You only now wish that he will not hear it.*

You : Thats fine with me. I'll just text my mother. I will just sleep at the guest room.

Woohyun : Who says you are sleeping there?

You : Huh?

Woohyun : You are sleeping here with me.*he pulled you closer and hugged you tighter*

You : Oppa you know we can't sleep together.

Woohyun : I will not do something be to you okay. I promise. You have my word.

You slowly nod your head. He released you a little bit so that you can still breathe. Soon both of you fell asleep. Both of you stayed like that for the rest of the night. You treat this night as one of the best sleep you will ever have.

 

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥ 

Will be your confession successful?

keep on reading

Please do COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

THANKS FOR READING

I'll update soon

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥