Wild Silence

Wild Silence

First of all, I would like to thank all of you who have been constantly supporting S.H.E as well as Down with Love. You don’t know how blessed I am to have supporters like you. S.H.E has been in the industry for almost ten years, and within those years, I’m glad that a lot of you hold on to your trust to our group. In terms of Down with Love, I’m also glad that majority of the viewers love my acting skills. Working with an artist like Jerry is no joke. He is good at internalizing his character so I need to reach his level and give my all for goodness sake.

Anyway, I think all of you have been wondering about my life, my silly life. You all know me as the bubbly and cheerful person. You may see me laugh for almost every minute of my life. But you know what? That’s what I call acting. I also have problems of my own: family problems, love problems, and down to my identity as an artist. Yes, I consider that as a problem. I don’t want to ruin my name because of a simple rumor. And I bet you know how hard it is to clear ones name.

A few years ago, I had this certain special someone who used to consider me as the best woman in town. I thought everything he has said was right. The best woman? The best artist? The most appreciative person he has met? But what now? Where is he? He has left me without a trace. After his so-called departure, I was left with a crippled heart. I didn’t know what to do at that time. Well, thanks to my brother who helped me find a new path and fix my life. Chun, my very supportive brother, helped me move on from the sad relationship I had. I don’t know how to repay him, but he clearly stated that he did that because he loves me. Okay, I don’t know how to consider that. A brother-sister love? Or something that’s way too different.

Then the next heartbreak incident was with Baron Chen. Yes, I won’t deny about our past relationship. He made me believe that I was his only, quote-unquote, special someone. Congratulations, he succeeded. I became a fool for his trap not until Hebe saw him going out with another actress. It’s better not to mention her name because she also didn’t know that she is only the second girl. Baron tried his best to apologize but nothing really worked. I tried my best to stay as strong as I am and I told myself not to let my feelings go on our way. Mind over matter, should I say.

Two heartbreaks in a row, whoa! That’s how stupid I am when it comes to love. Ask Selina or Hebe, they would also say that word, ‘stupid’. I don’t know how much love I will give a certain person. I always end up getting hurt or worse, getting dumped. “You’re a lucky person,” some of my fans say. Lucky? Is that what you call lucky? Well, I guess not.

A lot of people see me as this typical lesbian artist in the industry. Excuse me, if I am a lesbian, why would men such as Jerry, Arron, Jiro, and a whole lot more find me attractive? Oops, I’m being conceited again. But I’m just saying that I’m not a lesbian at all. I get attracted to guys and guys alone. What hurts the most is when I surf the internet and watch videos, specifically on YouTube, I see those fan-made videos of me and Hebe or me and Selina kissing. What’s wrong with that? I treat them as my wives! Sisters, to be clear. I really don’t know what entered the people’s minds that led them to the conclusion of me being a lesbian. Thanks again to Chun who solved all the rumors about my uality. He told the media that I have a boyfriend at that time. I have read in his mind that he was eager to refer that ‘boyfriend’ as himself. But of course he can’t do that because he is my brother.

You read that right. I know that he loves me more than a sister, but we both have no choice but to stop our feelings from liking each other. Yes, I have developed my feelings for him. He still doesn’t know that. Even Selina and Hebe don’t have any idea about my feelings towards Chun. Months after the peak of the Jerry-Ella tandem, I realized how Chun loves me so much. His never-ending support for me, not as a sister, made me think that I should return his love. Of course, without getting caught. I don’t know how I will let him feel or show him about my feelings towards him. I don’t even know if I should even tell him that I like him already. Maybe I should just hide this.

I was thinking, should I tell Selina and Hebe about this matter? But knowing those two ladies, I’m sure they would convince me in telling Chun about my feelings. If I confront his friends, Jiro, Calvin, and Arron, they would also tell me the same thing. What should I do? Of course, I can’t tell my parents about this, or else, they will get a knife and stab me to death. Too much drama, sorry. I’m really confused! First things first, why is he my brother? Why is life so unfair that I ended up having a very handsome brother like Chun?

I don’t know much of my past. But my mom, or rather Chun’s mom, told me that my real parents used to live with my grandmother. I was just three years old when my mom and dad decided to file a divorce because of the stress the company has given them. I don’t want to blame the company for their separation, but when I come to think of it, why did they even let themselves get affected by the company? It’s basically just a company! Family is more important. Isn’t it the blood is thicker than water? Well, they should have considered the company as the water if it would be compared.

And there, Chun’s mom and dad adopted me since they are like the best buddies ever since high school. After my parents’ separation, I used to stay with my mom a few weeks before stepping into the Wu’s mansion, my new mom stated. Confused already? Well, to cut the story short, we were still kids when Chun and I became siblings.

I never knew that Chun would develop feelings for me. You want to know why? It’s simply because I really looked like a guy before with all those baggy pants and loose shirts I wore, you would definitely see me as a teenage boy. That’s maybe one of the reasons why my first boyfriend broke up with me. I was not that typical lady-like girlfriend he was hoping to have. Fine, it’s his loss, not mine.

But hey, what’s wrong with that? I feel comfortable wearing those outfits. I’m not the type of girl who wants to go out and face the crowd with super high heels that would definitely kill me and hurt my nerves so much. I have nothing against the ladies who wear high heeled-shoes. They’re at ease with it. Leave that problem to them. Oh well, I can never force everyone to like me.

Lately, you have seen me in those three to four-inched shoes. I may look so confident, but believe me, it really hurts. Whenever we are given a five-minute break, I would immediately grab my rubber shoes or slippers. Or if we’re given a shorter time, I would just remove my shoes and walk around barefooted.

So, what’s my point? I explained too much of my fashion sense. I just wanted to point out that people shouldn’t judge me by the way I dress up or the way I present myself to others. This is me, my own being.

I was asked about my life before I entered the crazy world of show business. I answered them, “Simple.” I was this typical high school student, who goes to party every Friday when there is no homework. I was the quiet type who happens to be a basketball player of the school. Don’t open up the topic of being a lesbian again, please. I didn’t have much close friends except for my teammates. There were only three women in the team. So basically, I only had three close girl friends.

During breaks, I would eat lunch with my brother—no, let me address him as Chun. We were really inseparable. But no one knew that we were siblings. That’s how good we were in hiding our real relationship. Okay, let me make it clear. I didn’t use their surname back then. I still carried my father’s name.

Actually I still use my father’s name until now. When? Every time I face the crowd. People know me as Ms. Ella Chen, not as Ms. Wu. Mom and Dad are fine with it. They too want to keep this thing as a secret. But now, I feel like I already need to tell the people how I really feel about it. If you ask me, I want to use my new surname. I want to show the world how happy I am to be part of this very supportive family. But for the sake of my career and Chun’s career as well, I chose to use the name of my father.

Now, let’s talk about Selina and Hebe. What is with them that makes me feel so lucky to have such lovely ladies by my side? Let’s start off with Selina. This pretty lady is not just good in fashion, but also good in comforting me. During interviews, she is this super funny and ‘loud’ type. But you know what? When I have a problem and she’s the only person I can run to, after fifteen minutes of her talk, I would all of a sudden feel okay.

This woman is really afraid of heights. Acrophobic, should I say. I don’t know how I can help her overcome this fear. Even Hebe doesn’t know what to do. On July 29, 2003, if I’m not mistaken, I was rushed to the hospital because of my broken hip. I don’t know how to describe it, but yeah, it hurt a lot. The reason behind that? Selina, Hebe, and I needed to jump off the building for this certain variety show. Since Selina is acrophobic, I volunteered myself to jump again in behalf of Selina. My first try went smoothly, no scratches and bruises. But the second try didn’t end as I expected. That trampoline didn’t save me. Haha! Kidding aside, I wasn’t able to land at the center of the trampoline. Instead, I ended up landing at the edge of the trampoline.

So moving forward, I stayed at the hospital for about a week. I’m glad Selina and Hebe visited me constantly. But my stay there wasn’t that good. Why? Chun only visited me twice. We had to make sure that there are no cameras around. Why again? First, I was still filming Reaching for the Stars at that time. Second, rumors about our relationship would spread again. And last, no one knows that we’re siblings. So if the fans see that he’s with my parents, they would say that he’s part of our family. That’s a big no-no for us. It’s really hard to hide a relationship, I tell you. And what makes it harder is that it’s not a typical boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. It’s something deeper—a brother-sister relationship.

And what about Hebe? A woman of few words. “Less talk, more work”—that’s how I would describe her. She doesn’t talk much because she’s just not comfortable with it. Trust me. She is not the snob type of artist. Celebrities have different ways on approaching their fans. And I guess there are people who just don’t get her point of being so quiet when she’s in front of the crowd.

I still don’t want to talk about Chun. Let’s just talk about my other ‘loves’. Dogs: they complete my day. I can’t last a day without seeing my cute little puppies running around our place. If you ask me how much I love my dogs, I’ll answer you with, “This much”, as I point to a car. I had a dog named Qiang Qiang which literally translates as strong. I was hoping that my dog would be as strong as his name. But unfortunately, due to his health problems, he had to undergo a surgery. Good luck wasn’t really at my side during that time. Qiang Qiang suffered an anesthetic allergic reaction which caused his death. I didn’t want to leave my dog’s side, but I had to because of a concert in Hong Kong. On our way to the airport, I was really crying my heart out. Friends called me but I refused to answer their calls. I didn’t want anyone to talk to me at that time. Even Selina and Hebe didn’t start a conversation with me.

While preparing for the concert, I grabbed a pen and a paper and started writing a song for Qiang Qiang. Since I didn’t want to talk to anyone, I decided to just express my feelings through writing. I was able to write the lyrics for five minutes. Everyone really didn’t bother to ask how I felt after writing the lyrics of the song. As far as I remember, even the make-up artist didn’t utter a single word.

I really love Qiang Qiang so much. I even spent a lot of money for the medications. And guess what? The money I spent for Qiang Qiang was enough to buy a car. Yes, that’s how much I value him. Special thanks to my supportive brother who offered me the whole income he got from their TV guesting. But still, his salary plus my savings weren’t enough to cure Qiang Qiang. I guess it’s really time to move on.

Fast forward to the present time.

With all your screams and unending support to S.H.E, we are currently promoting our twelfth album, SHERO. I personally believe that if men can become heroes, why do women can’t be ‘heroes’ of our own too? That’s where the story of SHERO starts. A woman who believes in herself and strives hard to the better can be considered a Shero. So if you think you are one, better grab a copy of our album. Oops, promoting it again. Haha!

Moving on, can we now discuss about Chun? What are my thoughts about him? And what makes people think that I am so lucky to have him? Wait, I’ll just gather all my strength to say my next words.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

I’m ready.

Chun is a man of few words. If you see him as the quiet type on TV, well, he really is. He may be funny at times, but he is really a serious type of person; contrary to his colleague and close friend Jiro who is very loud. But I don’t mean that in a bad way, okay? I just find him too adorable because he’s very funny to be with.

Going back to the story, my brother really knows a lot about life. He knows how to manage his time for his family and work. He knows how to solve problems concerning different views in life without getting stressed and pressured at all. Now you know the reason why he doesn’t look his age. Haha!

He loves kids so much. And he actually wants to have kids of his own already. But it’s quite impossible knowing that he is still single. Chun can often be seen doing charity works for the youth. And to date, he has already involved himself into 25 charity groups. Imagine, how can a singer-actor like him find time to serve the society? Even I can’t comprehend how he can balance his time for his own family and the people around him.

But these past few days, Chun has been very cold to me. He doesn’t even find time to share his stories when he comes home from work. You know how much it hurts, right? I have been working for the whole day. Interview here, promotion there. Magazine photo shoot here, MV filming there. And all I want is someone to talk to when I get home. Fine, I have my mom and dad. But I want someone to talk to before I close my eyes; and that’s definitely no other than a man named Chun.

So one night, I decided to stay up late and wait for him to come home so we can have time to work things out.

After an hour of waiting outside our house, I saw a shadow of a man approaching. I sacrificed an hour waiting for him to arrive. I should have bathe, ate dinner, or did whatever. But no, I patiently waited for him to come.

I greeted him and asked him to sit beside me. But he refused and went straight to the dining area. What now? He even refused to talk to his own sister?

Emphasis on the word ‘own’, please. What in this world did I do to make him act like this?

“Hey, Chun! What’s wrong with you? You have been so cold these past few days, you know?” I used a calm and welcoming voice hoping that I would be able to change his temper. I tapped his shoulder but he brushed my hand away. Hell! That was the first time he did that to me!

“You don’t know how hard it is to smile in front of my fans and deny our relationship!” he said. Wait, what relationship is he trying to cover? I tried to figure out what he meant by that.

His tone of voice wasn’t what I expected. He was so angry that he already blurted out his feelings. Our parents weren’t around. Again, they were out for a business trip. So Chun and I had the whole house if we wanted to beat up each other, which was quite impossible.

“What relationship? You don’t need to hide anything! If you want to tell them about this stupid thing between us, go! No one is stopping you, anyway.” I wasn’t able to control my feelings anymore. I didn’t know if my choice of words was good. Let me examine that. Relationship: us being siblings. No need to hide anything? Well, actually we need to. No one is stopping him? Our company does. My bad, sorry.

I didn’t get an abrupt reply from him. Instead, he stood there and just stared at me while tears started falling from my eyes. I’m a strong girl, he knows that. And he also knows that it’s rare for me to cry over little manners.

“No need? Then what? If I tell the media ‘Ella is my sister’, we’ll both lose our career! Can you think even for once?!” Whoa! His words just killed me. How can he even say that to his own sister? I received so many criticisms in my whole life, but what he said was the worst.

I admit that I’m not the geek type of person. But I am proud of what I know. I know a lot of things in life, you know? And people around me, even Chun, can’t step on my pride.

“You don’t care about my happiness. You always think of how people see you. You always think about your career. Ella, your life doesn’t revolve on yourself alone! You’re given the chance to live to help others. And what you’re actually doing right now kills me little by little. Honestly, I envy those artists who can freely discuss about their real score. And what about me? What about us? We have been the ‘Denying King and Queen’ of media. Sometimes, I feel like we should not accept interviews anymore because we always say the same thing: that we are not in a relationship at all. This whole lie hurts, Ella. It really does,” he added and made his way to our room.

At that time, I felt like the whole house collapsed and I was the only person left inside, lifeless. How I wish that really happened because I don’t want to go on with this kind of life already. What he said was kind of true. We have been denying our relationship for years already. I know it’s so selfish of me to hide it because our careers will be affected. But what can I do? Work is my life. I love my work and I will do everything just to be known to a lot of people. And because of my love for work, I almost forgot about my family, especially my brother.

I didn’t know how I would get to my room. After that misunderstanding, I don’t think sleeping on the same bed with him is a good idea. So I walked up to my, or rather our room and checked if he was in there. He was actually taking a bath when I entered the room. So I grabbed the chance to pack all my things and leave the house. And may I add that it was already 2 in the morning and our maids were all asleep. Even if they heard all our screams and my high-pitched voice, they were still in their deep sleep. For a moment, I had a high-pitched voice, be proud of that.

Moving on, I quietly went down and passed by the back gate of our house. If I pass by the main door, the maids would hear the gate open. And my plan would fail. Of course, I could not drive my way out, that’s too obvious. So I walked my way out of our village. And before I forget, I disguised myself as a guy with a lose shirt and baggy pants matching with my black bonnet and shades. My destination? I don’t know.

Hebe’s house?

No. Chun would find me in less than an hour if I stay there.

Selina’s condominium?

Another no. She’s one of my trusted friends and I’m sure Chun would go there after going to Hebe’s house.

So now I am here in a small studio-type room a few miles away from our village. I’m glad that the receptionist didn’t recognize my face when I asked for a space to stay in. Attempt to find a place to stay in for a couple of days (I guess): success.

It’s already my second day here and I haven’t heard anything on the news about my loss. Chun isn’t worried at all? He doesn’t even call or text me. Even mom and dad aren’t calling me. So maybe Chun didn’t inform our parents and the media about me. I informed Hebe and Selina about this since I trust them that they would not tell others about my elopement.

Well, I find this time very useful for me to reflect on my real emotions. I’m all alone and I don’t see any cameras around me. Free time! Thank goodness, I still had this once in a lifetime experience. It’s already 3 in the afternoon and I haven’t done anything productive yet. I’m here sitting in the couch, thinking what should I do when I go back to the real world.

Should I tell Chun about my feelings for him? Yes, I do love him. I love him more than he loves me. I don’t want to be his sister anymore. I want to be his someone special. You know what I mean by that. But I can’t do anything about this. I don’t have the right to control my parents’ minds.

But on the third day of my ‘independence’, my parents came together with Chun. I actually didn’t want Chun to enter my pad because of the pain that he has brought me. Do I have a choice? He is my brother, and he has the right to enter in my so-called property.

“Why did you do that?” my parents welcomed me with a big hug. Tears started flowing from my eyes. I don’t want to tell them what happened because I’m sure they will be on Chun’s side. But then, an unexpected sentence came from my dad’s mouth.

“If this issue causes trouble, well then, we have to make a decision.”

Issue? What issue is he talking about?

“Dad, what issue?” Chun asked. I was about to ask him, but then my brother in.

“Your relationship with Ella.”

What?! Are… Are they… Wait, I don’t know how to react.

“I guess this is the right time to tell them,” my mom stated. Okay, they are really making my mind turn. And Chun is feeling the same, I guess.

“Dad and I are planning to rescind Ella’s papers. She can still stay with us. Ella can still be part of this family, but not legally.”

That was the best thing I have heard ever in my life. You may think that I’m crazy because they are retracting me from their family. But hey, it’s good news for me and Chun. Our parents know about our feelings for each other already. It’s not what they are expecting, it’s more than that.

“So does that mean that I can already expose my feelings for her?” Chun’s smile could almost reach the sky. I, on the other hand, just looked at him as I patiently waited for mom’s consent.

“No one is stopping you, son,” Dad interrupted.

Hearing that, I immediately jumped for joy and hugged Chun tightly.

“Go get married!” my mom exclaimed.

So there, a month after that, we surprised the media with the news of us getting married. At first, no one actually wanted to believe the news. But then, we showed the engagement ring and the partial plan for the wedding day itself. A lot of fans, specifically the CE fans, were so happy about the news. I’m glad that we were able to put smiles on their faces. Some were against it because they say we’re not meant for each other. But what can they do? I am the lucky girl who’s going to be Chun’s other half in three weeks time.

Three weeks have passed and the very special day has come. It was a Monday morning and I got up early to prepare myself for the special occasion. Like any other brides, I was very eager to see how handsome my husband would be. But Chun didn’t want me to see how he looked like. He wanted it to be a surprise. Wow, he really loves surprises. I know he would look so good; of course he’s very handsome. Agree?

Now, this is really the very special moment. As I went out of the bridal car, a lot of media men started to circle around me, making me lose my balance. Good thing my assistant was there to protect me.

There were a lot of fans outside the church. They aren’t allowed to go inside since it’s a solemn ceremony. But H.I.M entertainment placed two large screens and chairs outside the place for their comfort. We have official photographers and cameramen, so the media can’t go inside too. Our family and friends were the only ones inside.

What amazed me the most were the fans who screamed out my name as I passed by them. I heard a little girl who said, “Ella, you’re very lucky to have him!” Yes, I’m really lucky to marry a man named Chun. Another said, “Ella, best wishes!” I could not hear the others since their screams were really loud.

All eyes were on me as I walked down the aisle. I tried my best not to mind them, but when I saw my high school friends, I suddenly stopped and reached my hand to them.

There were a lot of artists there. It became like a reunion for all the H.I.M artists. Calvin and Arron smiled at me when our eyes met. But Hebe was crying when I passed through her. My wife is really emotional and I can’t do anything about it.

I looked at the altar and I saw my maid-of-honor, Selina and the best-man, Jiro. They were both smiling at me and I returned them with my famous childish grin. Gosh, I never imagined myself walking down the aisle with this white gown and long veil.

Finally, Wu Chun stood in front of me; my guy and my soon-to-be husband. He looked so handsome in his white-colored suit. Dad let go of his hand and gave it to Chun. “Take care of my daughter, okay?” he whispered which made Chun chuckle a bit. Wow, I’ll miss him calling me his daughter. But he will still be able to do that, well now, with in-law at the end.

I stared at Chun for the longest time. His smile really made me feel like I am in a far away land. I mentally slapped myself and told myself to get back to reality.

“Are you ready?” he asked me. I don’t know what to answer. I can’t even nod at him. My senses are little by little getting their way out of my body. But then he gave me a smirk. I was totally dazzled by that. I sighed and replied to him with a smile.

He grabbed my hand and we walked our way in front of the priest.

The ceremony started and I felt my legs becoming numb already. Not because I am tired, but because I’m still scared of what might happen next. But it doesn’t mean that I don’t like to get married to him. I just can’t absorb the fact that I, Ella Chen am going to marry the well-known Wu Chun.

The priest asked his famous question and we both answered him with ‘I do’. Now the exchange of rings has arrived.

I felt like the world was going to end. He reached for my hand and started saying:

“I, Wu Chun, take you, Ella Chen, to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children and my wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity.”

He slipped the ring on my finger and looked directly to my eyes. I can’t look straight at him knowing that tears would eventually form at the surface of my eyes.

Now, it’s my turn to say my vows. I reached for his hand. His hand was as cold as ice. I knew he was also nervous about this.

“I, Ella Chen, take you, Wu Chun, to be my friend, my lover, the father of my children and my husband. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity.”

The priest gave us his blessing before he made the declaration. “I now pronounce you, husband and wife.”

I heard the guests clapping and some were even howling. If I’m not mistaken, it was Jiro and Calvin who started screaming.

Now, Chun is really my husband. This is not a dream anymore. This is reality. Finally, reality is better than my dreams.

“You may now kiss the bride.”

I faced him and smiled at him first. Knowing Chun, he would not kiss me passionately in front of our guest. But at the back of my mind, I thought that he would not mind about them and just do what he wants.

I closed my eyes and left everything on him. The next thing I knew was his lips were already against mine. It felt so good. The last time he kissed me was when I was asleep. And I can’t even consider that a sweet kiss since he stole it from me. But now, I felt like it was full of love and affection.

He slowly pulled back and whispered, “Welcome to my real life.”

I’m married.

Yes, I’m really married. This is a dream come true. To marry a man who is very hardworking and gentle. I feel like I won the lottery and Chun is the reward.

Since I have been with H.I.M for almost ten years, I was given the chance to go on a break for a month. But Chun continued with his work in view of the fact that he is working on his latest drama.

Now what do I do? I’m all alone here and I don’t have an idea on what should I do. Oh let me tell you that we decided to go on our own. We bought a house a few streets away from our parents’ mansion. So here, I am in front of the laptop, happily surfing the internet.

I watched some videos of Fahrenheit on YouTube. I rarely had the chance to watch them before because of the hectic schedule of S.H.E. Speaking of S.H.E, why not invite Selina and Hebe over? No, I should take this chance to bond with my husband even through videos only.

I was watching their concert when I saw funny comments down there.

“Chun, you’re so handsome! Marry me!”—wuzunlover

“HOTTIE! I want you to be my husband now!” – fahrenheitaddict

“OMGGGG! He’s so great! I love you, Chun!”—chun1010

There were a lot of comments, but I guess it would take me an hour to mention them. Since boredom hit me, I decided to create an account and leave my ‘opinion’ there.

“Hi, husband! I’ll wait for you at home!”—therealwife

I know he would not be able to read that, but I wanted to tell them that he’s already married. Not that I’m selfish or what, but I’m just bored, period.

So my life went on like that for a month. Wake up in the morning—eat—wait for Chun to get home by 11 o’clock in the evening—have some chitchat when he’s not tired—sleep again.

But during that time, a very important gift was given to us. I got pregnant five weeks after our wedding. I still don’t know how the people would react. But seeing Chun’s reaction made me feel light.

A press conference was held on my eight month of pregnancy. I’m glad that the media and our fans whole-heartedly accepted the news. I had to leave S.H.E for a moment and stop filming for a new drama. Chun had to continue with his work. I still don’t know how Selina and Hebe would go on with their own career since I will not be with them for nine months. But I trust my wives that they will be able to stand on their own and reach the highest peak of their stardom.

I think should stop here. You have read a lot of facts about me. Thank you for journeying with me in this roller coaster life! I’m happy now with my little girl and my big boy named Chun. Yes, he’s my little boy. Haha!

I just want to tell you that miracles do happen. And I’m sure it would also happen to you. Just believe in yourself and you will be able to conquer life’s challenges. If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment. Remember that, okay?

I hope I was able to inspire you and put a smile on your face while reading the story of my life. Just wait for my comeback. It will be a success, I promise. I’ll see you then!