Please Don't Forget...

Lost Love

 

It’s been three months since the car incident happened. We were all terrified about what had happened that night after our concert. I was drunk and I don’t know where I was going. I just felt hands pushed me going the other side of the road before a car hit me.

As I fell from my knees, I looked at the person who pushed me.

“The hell!” I shouted as I looked at the person lying already on the floor with blood on her head since she was hit by a car.

I quickly got up and went towards her. One of my members helped me and went towards her also.

“No, no, no!” one of my member said as he held her in his arms. “Call an ambulance, please!” he shouted.

I quickly pick up my phone but I already saw one of my members calling an emergency in his phone. I was terrified and I couldn’t do anything.

When the ambulance came, they took the girl who saved me. Three of my members including me went together going to the hospital.

As we reach there, the nurse didn’t let us in to the emergency room. She lost a lot of blood but still alive.

Minutes later, our other members came. They were all worried and so am I. We were all sitting at the bench waiting for news to come.

Few hours later, the doctor came out.

“Are you the relatives of the patient?” the doctor asked as he went towards us.

“Ne,” our guardian said. “Is she gonna be fine?”

He gave the doctor a sad and worried look. The doctor touched his shoulder and gave him a small smile.

“She will since the operation was successful,” the doctor said.

We all breathe in relief but one of us was still worried.

“But we don’t know yet when she’ll wake up,” the doctor continued.

“What do you mean?” I asked with a shocked expression.

“We found some small cracks in her skull and we still need to examine her for the next following days,” the doctor said and walked off.

“I think we should all take some rest,” our guardian said. “Let’s go home.”

“I’m not going home,” a husky voice said.

I looked at him while his head hung low as he put his elbows on his knees and intertwined his hands.

“You need to take a rest Chan Yeol,” our guardian said as he went towards him and bent his body to look at him.

“I’m not leaving my girlfriend,” Chan Yeol said as he raised his head.

That was the first time we all saw him cried and persistent in staying by himself just to take care of his girlfriend.

“But Chan Yeol…”

“Please let me stay hyung. I can't leave her,” he pleaded as more tears flow into his cheeks.

“I’ll stay with him,” I volunteered.

“Ok,” he touched his shoulders and gave him a comforting look. “I’ll get some of your clothes then I’ll be back.”

He stood up and the rest of our members followed him going to our dorm.

Three whole months had passed. But I still couldn’t forget what had happened since I felt guilty about it. If I didn’t get drunk that time, all of that wouldn’t happen.

We continued to perform. But as our performances were done, Chan Yeol and I would go straight to the hospital just to be with his girlfriend.

After the incident, he kept praying every single day for his girlfriend to be safe and alright. He also became sad and unhappy which made us all worried.

He kept touching his girlfriend’s hand and would always brush upwards her hair using his hand. He would kiss her on her forehead and tears would fall from his eyes.

I can see and feel how much he loved his girlfriend. But unfortunately, I also fell in love with her.