Top Secret Mission

I'm A Girl, And I'm In Love With My Gay Roomie

“APPA, you can't be serious. I don't want to get married to someone I don't love." Yoomi crossed her arms as she sat directly across the president in the grand hall. 

 

“Yoomi! Don't you dare be disrespectful! “The president warned. Bae Yoomi wasn't exactly the type to go against her father. She was always the good girl who would listen obediently but things were going a bit too far. She was only a mere age of 17 and was arranged a marriage to someone she didn't know. What if he was horrible? Or worse abusive? The thought bought a shiver down her spine. 

 

"Appa, please. I've always listened to you. You said you didn't want me to go to public school so I got home schooled. You said you didn't want me to go outside so I always stayed in. But getting married, Appa I really can't. Please, Appa." Yoomi pleaded as she held his hands with slight tears in her eyes. 

 

"Yoomi ah~ you know I'm only doing what's best for you." He spoke looking into her pitiful eyes. "Just listen to me this one more time; he's a really nice handsome guy." He reassuringly patted her soft hands. Yoomi wasn't convinced. She just didn't like the idea of marrying someone she didn't love. To her, love was something she thought she should choose for herself not being forced for business purposes but she knew she couldn't go against her father. Her father was someone who was always dedicated to his ideas. Heck, she would throw a tantrum right now but knowing her father, he would probably lock her into her room and not let her breathe a hint of air till the day she gets married. 

 

In response, Yoomi just half-heartedly nodded. 

"Great!" Her father grinned while Yoomi forced back a smile. 

"I'll be back in my room Appa." Yoomi said through a sigh as she headed to the glassed spiral stairs of the hall, not forgetting to bow to her father before doing so. 

"Oh~ Yoomi ah, Bodyguard Xi said Luhan would be coming over today, ill send him over." Her father shouted. 

"Neh, Appa." Spoke a soft voice that he recognized as Yoomi's.

 

Yoomi silently heaved a big sigh as a huge weight bouldered itself on her shoulders. She just didn't want to get married, was it so hard just to understand. At this moment in time, Yoomi had just wished she was just a commoner; freely doing the things she wants and not being ordered. 

 

As she entered her enormous room, she looked at all her luxurious items. I guess it's true to say that wealth has its price to pay. Yoomi sighed for the millionth time as she went to sit on her beige leathered sofa next to the open window. She secretly took out her iphone from one of the zipped cushions that laid innocently on the couch she was currently sitting on, and sent a quick text to Luhan. 

 

To: Lu Gege

From: Yoomi 

 

Luhan! Quickly come, I need to have a serious girl talk with you! 

 

Approximately five seconds later, Yoomi received a text back from her bestie Luhan. 

 

To: Yoo Mei Mei

From: Lu gege

 

Just outside. Open the door for your one and only man friend. 

 

Yoomi chuckled at the text. Ironically it was true. Luhan happened to be the one and only man friend she had in her life excluding her father. He was the one she could share her problems to and moan about the horrid lifestyle she lived. Luhan would always comfort her and by the end of the day, she would be smiling back. They both knew each other like a book. 

 

"Yah quit daydreaming and open this door mei mei" Luhan whispered loudly enough to reach Yoomi's ears. Immediately, Yoomi went to open the door that blocked the two of them. 

"Lu Gege!" Yoomi's high pitched voice screamed while Luhan gave her a friendly hug in response. 

"Your room never fails to amaze me you know." Luhan commented as he ran and jumped on Yoomi's king sized bed. Yoomi closed the door and giggled. 

"We can swap for a day, ill be you and you can be me." 

"Err, I think I’ll skip. Besides, I’ll be moving to the boys dorms soon to start my life as a senior." Luhan grinned. 

"Just rub it in my face you stupid 12-year-old. I wish I could go to school." Yoomi sighed and sat on the edge of her bed while hugging a stuffed teddy bear in the process. 

"I'm sorry mei mei ah. I didn't mean to. Forgive me?" Luhan apologized, while kneeling on the bed with the oh-so-adorably cute pout. 

"Forgiven." Yoomi smiled in response. No one could possibly resist Luhan’s pout, not even her dad. 

 

"Yay!" Luhan clapped his hands like a child who just got his Christmas presents. 

"Quit acting like a 12-year-old seriously." Yoomi annoyingly said while throwing the teddy at the said male who laughed. 

 

After goofing around for about two hours, Luhan finally thought about his important motive, “So let's have our girl talk shall we?" Yoomi nodded in response. She began to explain everything that happened before he came, mainly the whole conversation between her father and herself. Yoomi heaved a heavy sigh for the millionth time that day. 

 

Luhan saw her pained expression and held her delicate hands between his, comforting his best friend. 

"Gege, it’s just seriously not fair. I don't wanna marry some random dude." Yoomi cried her frustrations out, not caring about her use of slang. If her father heard, he would be on a rage right now.  Luhan understood clearly how she felt. Although he wasn't forced to marry, he knew how it felt not being able to be with someone you love just because of the conditions you've been put through. 

 

Luhan broke their comforting mood as he went and pulled out Yoomi's luggage and started to pile in some of her clothes. 

 

"Ge, what are you doing?" Yoomi yelled, confused by his actions. 

"I'm helping you pack. You’re moving in with me." He spoke. 

"Luhan, I can't." Yoomi disagreed as she stopped him, "You know what Appa's like, there's no way I can hide from him." Yoomi bit her lip and continued, "Besides, if he finds out, your dad could lose his job. I'm not risking that Gege." Yoomi looked into Luhans eyes. 

 

"Fine." Luhan stopped and sighed. 

"If only there's a way I could disguise so he wouldn't find me." Yoomi pouted. 

"Wait, say that again." Luhan's face lit up as he heard Yoomi's words. 

"I said, if only there's a way I could disguise-" Yoomi imitated before being cut off by Luhan's girly scream. 

"YOOMI! That's a great idea!" A sly smirk appeared on Luhans face as he turned to look at Yoomi, "Ge, are you alright?" 

"Alright? Hell yeah I am. Yoomi ah~ I thought of the greatest plan ever." Luhan happily spoke as he grabbed Yoomi's shoulders. 

"You’re coming with me to SM elite high school FOR BOYS" Yoomi chocked on her spit as she heard the last few words, "B-Boys? Are u insane?" Yoomi said horrified. 

"Nope. You said, disguising is the best plan. If he can't find you, he can't possibly accuse me. So you can disguise as a boy while living in the dorms. I'll be there to protect you, you can study, you can make friends, and you can be free!" Luhan exclaimed as a huge grin appeared on his face. Yoomi scrunched her eyebrows together as she tried to digest his plan. 

 

"You know what Ge, it sounds like a decent plan. I don't have to get married! Woo!" Yoomi yelled happily. 

"Shush, its top secret mei mei ah" luhan signaled as he put his index finger towards his lips. Yoomi followed his actions and grinned. 

"When do I go to school?" Yoomi dreamily asked. 

"We'll have to sneak you out first. School doesn't start till next week. We move to our dorms this Friday so we can get to know our roommates." Luhan said from the top of his head which amazed himself as he isn't exactly a bright child. 

"Friday? But it’s Wednesday today." Yoomi squeled as she shook Luhan. 

"It's alright. I'll sort out all your needs and register you today. We can sneak you out Friday morning when everyone's asleep, and we'll go straight to the dorms. Your room isn't exactly hard to climb out of. You can climb right?" Luhan intelligently spoke as he peeked out of your window. 

 

"Yeah, anything so I don't have to stay here." Yoomi nodded. 

 

"Okay, so Friday, I’ll meet you outside in the park across the road from your house okay?" 

"OKAY!" Yoomi grinned and hugged Luhan, thankful for his awesomely great plan.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HEY GUY! I UPDATED! It's quite a long update, hehe ^_^

I probably will update more after tomorrow since i have an exam tomorrow morning

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Thankyou to all my wonderful readers and subbies :D <3

LOVE YOU ALL!

LOVE _TAEHYUNNIE <3