Just Say My Name (2)

Just Say My Name

Chanyeol spun around so he could see Taeya. He took off his glasses and stared at Taeya. "Ya! wae? Why you look at me like that? I grabbed your shirt too tight? Its hurt?" Said Taeya. Chanyeol shook his head and wrapped his arms around Taeya’s waist. Pulling Taeya into a hug.

"Ya, Park Chanyeol! I want to do my work...."Taeya wearing her glasses and tried to free herself from Chanyeol.

"I like the way youcall my name," whispered Chanyeol.

"MWO?" Taeya felt her cheek sheat up. It's been so long since she and Chanyeol be in this close. "Say my name again, Taeya." Asked Chanyeol.

"Aish, why do I have to say your name?"

Chanyeol pulled Taeya’s body closer to him, "I'll hug more closely if you do not call my name. I love the way you call me, Taeya. "

Kim Taeya flushed already. her eyes moving to and fro to avoid contact with Chanyeol’s eyes that stared at her intently. "Park Chanyeol," said Taeya. "Aigooo! Neommu kyeo,"Chanyeol kissed Taeya on her neck.

"Chanyeol!" Taeya encourage Chanyeol. Distanced Chanyeol’s head from  her neck. "Wae? You do not like when i kissed you?"Chanyeol protest. Taeya took off her glasses nervously, "No. Not like that."

"Wae?" Chanyeol put his face close to Taeya, instantly createTaeya getting flushed. "Do not be so close to me. I was nervous," protested Taeya while burying her face in the Chanyeol’s chest.
Chanyeol laughed, "Oh my God. So you're ignoring me because you're nervous? Omona. I’m your boyfriend, Taeya. We had 2 years being together. Why are you still nervous?"

Taeya hit Chanyeol’s chest softly, "I do not know, pabo. Park Chanyeol pabo! "

 

Chanyeol loweredhis head and laid a kiss on the Taeya’s lips. Making her increasingly flush. "Chanyeol!" Said Taeya surprised.

"That's nice." Laughter Chanyeol. Chanyeol do it again and again, making Taeya have to hit his chestto make him stop kissing her lips. "Aigoo wae?" Chanyeol laugh. Taeya cover herface which already as  red as apples with her hands, "Ouch why did you play me like that Park Chanyeol?"

"I dont, Taeyannie. I just want to kiss you,"

Taeya hit him again, "What's not?! You're making me blush up like this. You do not know i wasvery nervous, huh? "

"You're so cute when you blush, Taeyannie." Chanyeol laughter.

"Park Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol grabbed Taeya’s face and kissed her again. This time, he kissed her longer. Chanyeol pries her lip apart and sticks his tongue into . Taeya couldn’t help herself any longer so she gave in and kissed him back with the amount of strength that he was kissing her.  

“Say my name, Taeyannie....”

“Eumh.... Yeol, Park Chanyeol,” she moan.

From the end of the room, Jongdae entered with two bottles of juice in his hand, "Aish! YAAAA!! noona! What are you doing?"

Taeya suddenly opened her eyes and pushed Chanyeol. He turned towards Jongdae who looked at them both with the suprise look.

"Aa .. aa aniyo, Jongdae-ah. "said Taeya nervous.

Chanyeol laughed and put his arm around her waist from behind, "You're annoying, Jongdae-ah."

"Aish, what are you doing to my noona, hyung ..." Jongdae shook his head. "It's juice from Minseok-hyung. I just wanted to give it to you,"

"Your sister kissed me first, Jongdae." Chanyeol smirked.

"MWOYA?" scream Taeya. "ANIYO! Jinja ANI, JONGDAE, " Taeya quickly shook herhead, was greeted with a puzzled look Jongdae. "Gosh, noona ... I thought only Minseok-hyung who was aggressive. I never thought noona is aggressive, too, "Jongdae shook his head and went out.
"You misunderstand. Aish! YAS! CHANYEOL!" Taeya push Chanyeol tried to break his hug. Chanyeol just smiled with aninnocent eyes, "Hm?"

"You really are ...."

Chanyeol kissed Taeya swifty and ran towards the door.

"PARK CHANYEOL, YOU,"

"I like the way you called say name. Next time i will kiss you more often so you call me like that again, "

Taeya felt her face redden again.

 

Chanyeol laugh for the umpteenth time, "I also love to see you blush for me,"