TEASER 1: Kwon Ju Hee

F3 DAYS (에프트리 대스) ★ [CLOSED]

((Lol guys, here's my own application for this story... you know why? Because I'm awesome! \m/ -> !!!Click here!!!))

TEASER 1:
30 specially hand picked girls that may debut in the group sat in one room waiting for their moment to shine. They were put in a mini-audition where they will pick 9 special girls who would form F3 DAYS. There was this tense athmosphere in the crowd and cameras were everywhere in the room. The judges looked professional and quite a little bit serious. The clock was ticking and fame was starting...
Let the show begin.
 
"Applicant number 001, Kwon Ju Hee. Kwon Ju Hee?" A female judge calls on Ju Hee to the audition room. Her name was called twice which you can hear in the speakers also surrounding the room where the trainees sat down. Ju Hee held her smile wide and walked to the audition room, as she went out the door many girls stared at her. She walked carefully and slowly to the room with a big smile on her face. "I can do this. I can. It's my time to shine. My turn now. Yes." Ju Hee held her hands together and closed her eyes for a while before she went in the audition room.
 
"Annyeong-haseyo! Kwon Ju Hee imnida." She humbly says as she bows at the judge's table. There you could see Teddy, G-dragon, and some big shots of YGEntertainment.

"Annyeong~ How are you doing ms. Ju Hee?" G-dragon smiles as he asks from the microphone.
 
"I'm doing fine." Ju Hee smiles back at Ji Yong.
 
"So, what are your thoughts of our new upcoming girlgroup, the F3 DAYS?" 
 
"Hmmm, my thoughts on it? Well, I've been thinking alot about it. Especially that I was handpicked by Mr. Teddy here. I've trained in YGent since 2007 and being handpicked by Mr. Teddy to join this group is such an honor. The first time I was called by Mrs. Kim a few months ago, I was very happy inside. The happy thoughts of debut filled my mind but I was carefull not to over whelm myself too much and calmed myself by practicing my audition more. I hope you enjoy it all." Ju Hee humbly smiles.
 
The video was streaming live from TV and from the other side of the screen, there was Lu Han watching. He was chuckling a little on Ju Hee's slight stuttering and muttered, "Cute."
"YA! LU HAN! It's my turn to watch TV!!!" Kris crammed him in the sofa as he sat down and tried to snatch the remote control from Lu Han.
"Ya! I'm watching something important!"
"Mwo? What's that? YG-Entertainment, The Start of my F3 DAYS auditionees." Kris crinkled his eyes reading the Korean script on the TV. 
"It's your friend right! I know it's your friend! I saw her once! You two even have a selca!!!"
"Yep, she's my friend. Kwon Ju Hee. Yeppo right?"
"Yes, yeppo. That noona is yeppo."
They went silent as Ju Hee started singing.
She started to sing 'Heaven by Ailee'.
 

------------------------------------------------------

ni-ga i-nneun gose nado hamkke hal-ke..
ni-ga ganeun gose nado hamkke kal-ke..

neol wiihaeseo mae-il utko neol wiihaeseo gidoha-go..
ni saengga-ge jamdeul-ko neol bureumyeo nuneul tteo..
nae yeopeseo jikyeoju-go nae yeopeseo kamssajuneun..
neon naye cheonkuginkeol..

You’re my only one way..
ojing neoreul wonhae nae-ga ni gyeote isseume kamsahae..
You’re the only one babe..
himdeun sesang so-ge sarangeural-ke haejun neo hanaro naneun haengbo-khae..
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven x2
uri hamkkeramyeon we will never cry never never cry..

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven x2
yeongwonhi du-riseo never gonna be alone..

ni pumeseo sumeul shwiigo ni pumeseo immajchu-go..
ni moksoril deu-reumyeon kkum kkuneun geot man gata..
ni nuneseo al su isseo ni sarangeural su isseo..
neon naye cheonkuginkeol..

You’re my only one way..
ojing neoreul wonhae nae-ga ni gyeote isseume kamsahae..
You’re the only one babe..
himdeun sesang so-ge sarangeural-ke haejun neo hanaro naneun haengbo-khae..

Heaven namani saram keurae nareul jikyeojul saram..
eotteon- seulpeumdo eotteon- apeumdo neowah hamkke handamyeon..
eoneu nu-gudo nan bureob-ji anha.. tteollineun du soneul jabajwo
nae-ga saneun iyu neonikka..

You’re my only one way..
ojing neoreul wonhae nae-ga ni gyeote isseume kamsahae..
You’re the only one babe..
himdeun sesang so-ge sarangeural-ke haejun neo hanaro naneun haengbo-khae..

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven x2
uri hamkkeramyeon we will never cry never never cry..
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven x2
yeongwonhi du-riseo never gonna be alone..
oh, so alone.

------------------------------------------------------

The melody was so good that G-dragon started to close his eyes and just listen.
'Ju Hee, you're doing a good job.' Ju Hee thought to herself.
As soon as Ju Hee finished her song.
Many nodded their heads and wrote their ratings in their paper.
 
"Thank you for showing us a very bright performance. We hope to see you debut. The results will be posted up in the YGBoard tomorrow or the other day."
An old ahjussi says as Ju Hee bowed with a bright smile on her face.
"Thankyou! Thankyou!" Ju Hee says as she continiously bows to everyone on her way out.
'THIS IS IT JU HEE! THIS IS IT! They said your performance was very bright!' Ju Hee smiled to herself and walked out the building with a bright smile on her face.
 
While on the other side of the screen, there sat Lu Han smiling like a stalker. Kris tapped him and chuckled at him, "Yaa... do you like her? She's pretty."  
"What the hell are you saying? We're just friends!" Lu Han blushed a little as he turned off the TV and walked out of their living room.
"Sure, friends." Kris chuckled as he the TV once more to continue watching the TV program.
 
Soo Jung, Michelle and Ju Hee celebrated by going to a noraebang and a snack bar. There they talked about Ju Hee's performance and how good she was. As they were having their snacks, Ju Hee's phone rings. Ju Hee carefully gets her phone from her hand bag and looks at the caller screen and it says... 'Lu Han'.
Ju Hee started to quiet up as she shows Soo Jung and Michelle Lu Han's flashing caller ID. The girls started to make squealing noises as Ju Hee answers it. 
"Yeoboseyo?~" Ju Hee answers the phone.
"Ju Hee-ah~ I saw your performance on TV. Why didn't you tell me about it?" Lu Han asks in a cutie voice.
"Ah~ well... um-I actually wanted to surprise everyone. So, yeah... I'm sorry." 
"Ah~ Gwaenchana. You did a really nice job. I bet you will be picked. Pre-welcome to the entertainment scene for you. Ke~" 
"G-gomawo, oppa." Ju Hee blushes as she says the word... 'oppa' for the first time on Lu Han.
Lu Han on the other side blushes as well with a happy smile on his face.
"Y-your welcome." Lu Han stuttered as he happily smiles.
Suddenly, the other EXO-m's members walked in to their dressing rooms calling up Lu Han to start their shoot.
"W-well... I'm sorry but I need to go for now. I'll call you later. I promise." Lu Han scratches the back of his neck trying to hide from the other EXO-m members.
"Ah~ arraseo, oppa. Byebye~" Ju Hee smiles as she turns off the phone.
The group of girls squealed together with Ju Hee as they started to make noises around.
The cafe owner shushed them, as Ju Hee started to snicker silently with smiles on their faces.
'Ju Hee-ah, Life is getting better and better, huh?' She thought to herself. 
 
---
 
FASTUPDATECUZISUCK!!!♥
This is for Kwon Ju Hee / DumplingCheeks_! Mehehehehe~ ♥
OTHER TRAILERS COMING OUT SOON!!!
 
---
 
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONSSS!!!
PLEASE APPLY NOWWW!!!
 
---
 
END OF APPLICATIONS: June 12, 2012 at 12 in the evening. 
***Because I love 12s!~ ♥
 
---

SPOILER:
Just because you guys are on the trailers, doesn't mean you're officialy in the group yet.
This is how I want my story to be. 
EXO-citing!~ ♥ 
My baby Kris was here. ♥
Smoochsmoochsmooch!~ ♥
 
---
 
Show some support! COMMENT AND SHAREEE!