Fuji-Q Highland Amusement park..

My 2PM One-shot collection

Wooyoung and Haruna practically grew up together in Busan. They were best friends until one day, Wooyoung was accepted in a talent agency in Seoul and was going to train there for an undecided period of time. Until that one day came, she saw him debut on tv and gain popularity amongst girls.

She knew Wooyoung is a very talented guy, and she knew how idols' schedule goes and that's a hard thing they need to endure. So she decided to make a name back in her mother's home country, Tokyo, Japan. Her specialty is writing stories. To make it short, she's a writer. She stayed and made a name in Japan for almost  three years.

One day, on the 18th of May, 2PM's japanese single Take off was released and they held a fansigning event. She bought a copy of the single and fell in line for the fansign event. While Haruna was in line, some fan girls noticed and recognized her.

"Hey, isn't that the famous novelist, Cho Haru?"

"What is she doing here?"

"Is she a fan of 2PM?"

"Maybe, look she also bought their single!"

"Wow, even the famous novelist loves their song!"

"2PM is really great!"

She heard all of the comments and opinions of all the fan girls near her, and she just suppressed a smile, because what they didn't know is that she's 2PM's Dance Machine's Best Friend, well, if he hadn't replaced her spot that is..

Haruna's POV

When I was nearing the guys table, I started to get nervous, my palms became sweaty, and cold. 'Eotteokhaji? What if Wooyoung doesn't recognize me?' then I sighed. Just right after I sighed...

"Hai, tsugi!" (Yes, next!) *A/N: Sorry for some mistakes in the japanese parts.. not that fluent in japanese.. Feel free to correct me!*

Then I looked in front only to see, that I was the next one to enter the place where the table is placed for the members to sign the single. Taecyeon looked at me and smiled, I somehow, walked to him slowly and gave him my cd.

"Umm, who will I address this to?" he asked in perfect japanese.

"Just to Cho.." I said in korean. His head turned to me abruptly..

"I'm a Korean.. Half to be exact.."Then I smiled at him.

"oh, thank you for buying our single, please keep on supporting 2pm, kamsahamnida.." then he bowed a little, I bowed back..

"Ne~" and I smiled at him. I moved on to the next table, Junsu was there.

"Hello!" he said in English, I gave him the single.

"Annyeong haseo! Please address it to Ha.." I said and Junsu looked at me puzzled. "Please?" I pleaded.  he nodded and signed it. 

"Thank you for purchasing our cd, until next time." and he smiled handling my cd back to me.

"You're welcome." and I smiled back at him.

I moved next to Junho, I gave him my cd and smiled at him, "To Ru.." he just nodded.

"I know, you're the famous writer, I actually have a copy of your book, could I have your autograph also??" He said and I smiled.

"Of course!" and signed on a paper. "Thank you," and I bowed.

"Thank you also!" he said and chuckled, while handling back my signed single..

I moved to chansung next, handed him my cd and smiled at him.

"Who should I address this to?" he asked while smiling.

"To Na..." I said and smiled. He did and handled me back my CD..

"Thank you." I said. He  nodded and said "Your Welcome." I moved next to Nichkhun and Handed my CD.

He looked at me and he stiffened  for a minute. I know he knew about me because of he and wooyoung's closeness as friends.

"Please, just put there 'Keep up the good work and work even harder for you to achieve your goals.' I know it's a bit long but please put it there." And I smiled sweetly at him.

"Somehow, you changed a lot. I read all  of your tweets thanks for supporting our group, and he didn't forgot about you, he just have not much free time to talk to you or send you some letters." He said while signing my CD. Then he looked at me, "He did actually, only to have a reply from your mom that you already went here in Japan."

"Yeah, she told me that and I got his letter but I didn't replied him." Then I smiled. Moved next to Him and gave him my CD.

"Yes, Thank you for supporting our group, to whom should I address this to..?" he asked and glanced towards me. 

"To Cho Haruna." I said and smiled sweetly. He looked back at me and gazed at me for a long time. "Is there something on my face, Wooyoung-sshi?" I asked in a formal way.

"No.. nothing, you just look like someone I knew for a long time ago.." He said. 'I'm that someone you babo..' I thought to myself.

After he signed he looked at me and handed my CD back, I offered a hand-shake to him, he looked at it and shaked hands with me. "It was nice seeing you again Woo.."And I retreated my hand and bowed and quickly walked out of the place.

==============================================

Wooyoung's POV

What the Heck?! when that girl called me by that name, I quickly recognized her voice, and I know my ears aren't hallucinating! It was indeed Haruna!! 

I got up from my seat and was going to race towards her only to be held by Khun hyung.

"No, not now, Wooyoung, you're in the middle of a schedule, be a professional and end this thing first before you go and talk to her." He said, "Separate your Personal and Work Life Wooyoung." He added.

Disappointed, I took my seat back and went back to work.. 

'When will I gonna see her again?' I thought to myself as I sign the fans' CDs and took some pictures with them.

=====================================================

Nichkhun's POV

Me and Haruna are talking privately in my private account in twitter. I only use that account whenever I'm not much attached to my group to communicate secretly with Haruna. Ever since Wooyoung had told me about their friendship, I looked for her in the net to see for myself what does she looks like in the present. If you noticed, we talked to each other non-formally it was because we are already too used to it.

We only talked about how was Wooyoung was doing, what are his schedules for the whole week, did he caught on a flu, Several things that concerned persons ask. But if you ask me, If she's concerned? I don't think so. Maybe, she hasn't realized it yet but she already fell in love with Jang Wooyoung, unexpectedly. You know love comes whenever the timing is unexpected.. By the way did I say it right?

Anyway, after our schedule we went in our Van and I went to the very back that was near the window so that I could hide my secret conversation with Haruna. Actually, I wasn't expecting for her to actually come at the fan signing event, I actually asked her if she was going to come but she said that she wasn't sure, she have some plot to finish and end some of her novels. So I was completely surprised when I saw her standing in front of our table and getting our autographs.

As I opened my twitter account.. The private one.. I wished that she was also online, and to my surprise, she is! I quickly typed..

"@PrincessofLoneliness I thought you weren't gonna come to our Fan Meeting..."

"@Khuntoria<3 Hey, it's your Debut here in Japan, I wouldn't want to miss seeing you guys in person, After all it's been three years since the last time I saw him in person."

"@PrincessofLoneliness You have a point there, but did you know that he recognized you after you shook hands with him?"

"@Khuntoria<3 Yeah, I did felt that he stood up and somehow was going to come and catch me but I guess you stopped him didn't you?"

"@PrincessofLoneliness Yes, We were in our schedule, I don't want us to have a bad record with JYP hyung."

"Hyung, what are you doin'?" Came Chansung's Question while I was tweeting Haruna, I looked at him and the other members who were looking at me questioningly.

"Talking to my long time friend." I don't want to say twitter, because they might notice that I'm using a different account.

"ah~"

"@Khuntoria<3 what you did was the right thing, Thank You for everthing Nichkhun sshi."

"@PrincessofLoneliness Is there a Park you could suggest here in Japan?" I asked her out of the blue.

"@Khuntoria<3 there are a lots of Parks here, and There is Tokyo Disneyland, and Fuji-Q Highlands..."

"@PrincessofLoneliness When are you free? I want to see you at Fuji-Q Highlands!" I hope she agrees with me!

"@Khuntoria<3 I don't have anymore pending things to do, So I'm all free.."

"@Princessof Loneliness okay, meet me tomorrow at Fuji-Q at around 10,30 am"

"@Khuntoria<3 Arraso. Bye~!"

Then I smiled to myself. "We don't have any schedules lined up for tomorrow right?" I asked.

"Yes, why do you want to go somewhere Khun?" Said our Manager...

"Ye~ I want to go to Fuji-Q Highlands with the group, can we?"

"Sure!"

"Wow, Thanks for taking us out hyung!"

"Alright It's gonna be a long time tomorrow!"

To be continued...