I can't let you go even if you die. // 죽어도 못보내

My guardian angel

(A/N First of all, i wanted to say: If you see any grammar mistakes i'm truly sorry because English isn't my first language // Second: Enjoy the first chapter ^^

Please listen to this song while reading this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IxOQ4Ma-3E)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FLASHBACK, Back to 10 year old Bora*

'Eomma, eomma!'  Little Bora tugged on her mother's dress who was standing in the kitchen while she was cooking Bora's favorite dish. 'What's wrong Bora?'  Her mother asked her while she her head. 'Can i play outside with all the other children at the playground?' 'Well ofcourse my dear, don't wear slippers if you're going to climb trees again' Her mother warned her. 'Araseo eomma, i will be back before dinner' She gave her mother a peck and ran outside playing with kids from the neighborhood. Her mother let the pan on low heat and walked to the livingroom. She sat beside her husband who was reading a newspaper. She was staring outside towards Bora. She saw how happily she was playing with other children and couldn't do anything else but smile a bit at herself. 'What are you smiling at?' Her husband Mr. Yoon asked her. 'Nothing.. just, i'm glad Bora can make friends easily, and play with them so freely' Mr. Yoon just smiled at himself and continued reading his news paper. 

While Bora was outside playing with her friends she suddenly heard screaming and a huge crowd in the distance. She got a weird feeling but she didn't mind it and played with her friends a bit more. Untill a woman probably in her early 30 came up to her and tapped her on her shoulder. 'What is it ahjumma?' She asked friendly. 'Don't you live on number 34 at that street'  She pointed towards the street where Bora was living. 'Yes, that's my house.. wae gurae? (what's wrong)' 'OMO! COME QUICKLY FOLLOW ME!' The woman held Bora's hand and ran towards her house. 'Ahjumma, slow down! what's wrong'  Bora panted while running towards her house. Untill she saw the view in front of her. Many ambulances were there and people from the fire brigade. I ran to my house but was stopped by broad men. 'LET ME IN! THIS IS MY HOUSE!' 'Girl do you live here?' One of the men asked her. 'YES LET ME IN! EOMMA AND APPA ARE STILL THERE!' She tried to run inside but was held back again. 'No girl! don't! it's to dangerous inside!' 'ANI! MY EOMMA, APPA!' She cried while she tried to break free from the grip of those men, but ofcourse they were to strong. Minutes later, people were comming out with two bodies. Bora ran up to them and saw her parents with huge burned wounds. 'EOMMA, APPA!' She cried and screamed. 'GO TO THE HOSPITAL, BBALI!' She screamed to all the people from the ambulance. They obeyed and brought them to the hospital but little did they know that her parents weren't going to survive. 

It was 3 weeks since that accident happened and Bora stayed with her imo and samchoon (aunt and uncle). Everything was burned down. She changed very much. From being Cheerful and kind to being silent and almost always scared for everything. The talk she made with someone didn't last longer than 1 minute. People on school would talk bad about her behind her back, wich she even heard. She may look strong from the outside but from the inside a huge piece of her heart would always be broken. She didn't had anything left. No photo's, accessoires, or other stuff what reminded her of them. She only had a little bracelet wich she got from her parents on her 10th birthday, wich wasn't long ago. She would definetly keep it safe because it was the only thing she had left.

 

She would always and everyday visit her parents to look how they were doing, but they remained the same. Not moving an inch. She always brought her selfmade lunchbox with her for them, for if they would wake up. But weeks passed, she still had hope but the people of the hospital didn't and decided to turn off all the machines wich were attached onto her parents. She ofcourse didn't agree with that idea, but somebody also needed to pay the bills of her parents. But what could Bora do. She was only 10, she couldn't do anything. So at the end, her parents died.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

*PRESENT*

Bora was now 18 and still could remember that day as if it was yesterday.  She sighed and got up from her bed. She took a quick shower and put her uniform on. Another day at school, or how she would describe it.. hell. She placed all her books into her backpack and took one last glance at her bracelet who was placed around her right wrist. She always felt like she got a little bit strenght from that bracelet. And walked towards school.  

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

First chapter done chinguu's ^^ what did you think of it? Make sure to comment and subscribe =D.

Till then, Annyeongg~ !

yhan Boraaa~ *-*