Prisoner.

Why Hangeng left.

"I'm not going to leave! You ing s can't make me!" Hangeng screamed, desperately trying to break free from the rope that enclosed him; he was , strapped to a chair, and until seconds before, gagged.
"Yes you will." One of the several masked people replied coolly. "You'' do whatever the we tell you do to. We make the rules, and you follow them. You Chinese bastard."
This was too much for Hangeng, and he yelled furiously, struggling against the tight ropes that held him prisoner. The ropes rubbed at his bare skin, making it raw and bleeding.
"You honestly believe that I won't do it? Why don't you try me? One tiny bullet and boom; he'll be stone dead." The group's "leader" smirked, his eyes sparkling. The thought of Chullie's mangled, dead body made Hangeng feel sick, and within seconds, he had vomited on the floor, much to the disgust of the masked group around him.
"Ewww!" A masked female yelled, kicking at Hangeng's leg.
"Don't!" The leader attacked the female, slapping her across the face, "We need him in perfect condition, can't have him running to the police can we? Not that they'll believe you of course." He smirked, and he nodded to a masked figure to his right, and they wandered off into another room, but Hangeng wasn't sure what their gender was.
"Now, you have two weeks to leave. Or your precious Kim Heechul gets it, understood?!" The leader screamed at the quivering Chinese man in front of him, and the unknown gender person returned, carrying a large needle. And they took off their mask. She took off her mask. She was unattractive, with dirty blonde hair and a missing tooth on her top teeth.
"This won't hurt...that much!" She shouted, and she ed the needle deep into Hangeng's arm. As he spasmed in pain, the masked group around him laughed, and slowly, the laughter became a blur.

And then silence.