Jonghyun and Key Reading Fanfics Together *BONUS*

EXO Members Experience Fanfics

"I dunno why those guys were freaking out about those fanfics..." key said nibbling  on a piece of licorice plopping himself in a computer chair next to Jonghyun.

"You know they're newbies....Of course this was gonna happen. I remeber the first time we experienced our fanfics..." the lil dinosaur chuckled softly then started on a lolipop. "what was it called again?" Key twirled the rope candy in his hands and thought quietly.

"I have no idea yeobo...." he searched through his fanfic memory bank and began calling out multiple fanfics they read together. " ...was it the one where you and I got married and went on a honey moon in hawaii?" the husband laughed and shook his head.

"That can't be since we read that one last week...." the wife sat his head on his husband's shoulder. 

"the one where we got locked in a haunted house and you protected me?" 

"What about the one where you got really mad at me and the only way to apologize to you was to spoil you with my 'gifts'." JJong laughter at the encounter that never occured. "HA. I still wonder why you're the woman in this relationship.." the kim twins logged onto the computer and roamed around google to see if anything new poped up in a jongkey search.

Suddenly the two laughed whole heartedly at a picture they had found that went with yet another R-rated fanfic.

"waeyoooooooo?!?!" Jjong laughed clapping his hands then flailing his arms around. "Why do I have to be the one with books?!?" Key looked at him and sat up straight.

"There is evidence of it all....I know where they all are jonghunnie...." key laughed slightly more evily than usual and stepped happily to Jonghyun's room.

"Yah yah yah yah!!" he yelled frantically going to his room to see Key with his secret stash. Key flipped through the pages while staring at the embarrassed blushing lolipop monster. 

"Yeahhhh~ secret stash here. hahaha~ pabo, you're a ert." Key skipped around with his hyung's personal items and started yelling out the window at 11 pm, "KIM JONGHYUN READS +19 BOOKS BEFORE HE GOES TO---" Jonghyun pulled the crazy wife out of the window and covered Key's mouth leaning against the wall.

"ARE YOU NUTS!?"  Key pushed jonghyun off and pouted.

"I was only kidding, it isn't like people know my voice." Key shrugged and headed back to the computer in search to entertain his poor bored brain. The husband only sighed and shook his head leaving his room. If only Key knew how distinctive  his voice really was. "yeoboooo~ I found a 2Min one again. Oh my gosh~ they're making our poor little baby do dirty things with hyung!" Key's eyes were glued to the screen while he leaned over scrolling down the web page. Jonghyun pulled a computer chair behind Key and sat in it for a moment, then finally sat the wife in his lap.

"What did the fans make him do this time?"

"Well, apparently Taemin crossdresses to get a good job and ends up having Minho fall in love with him....Minho is apparently the shop owner's kid who works part time....How do they make up these crazy scenarios? Can you picture that? haha, Minho...and Taemin?" Jonghyun grinned thinking about something like that happening. It was so unrealistic he couldn't stop laughing as he laid his forehead against Key's back.

"That is so impossible..... at least this one isn't as bad as ours....I think. Taemin and Minho only kiss like three times in this one."

"But~~ WAIT! weren't we looking for our first fanfic?" he nodded still head into Bummi's back. "Arrasso... maybe it's in our book of fanfic titles..."

"Don't you keep that on your phone, Kibum?" 

"OF COURSE!! ke ke ke~ but I've saved them all on your phone, not mine. I have OnTae, OnKey, MinKey, OnMin, JonKey, JonMin, JonTae, OnHyun..." Key began trailing off with his fanfic couples as Jonghyun went through his phone.

"Dear god! There's like 200 titles in here!!!" Jonghyun looked at all the categories of couples and there is at least 20 or more for each couple. "Wait a mintue... I think I found the one we first read...Wasn't it called, Where fore Art Thou JongHunnie?" Key turned to him and looked at his phone. 

"THAT'S IT THAT'S IT!!!!! I put a star next to it to show it was our first one." The two opened up a tab and typed in the title of the fanfic they were remeniscing on.

As time past while reading the fanfic, Jongkey began to act out parts from the fanfic.

"Jonghunnie, Jonghunnie, Where fore art thou Jonghunnie?" Key called laying dramatically on the couch next to the computer in a long t-shirt fanning himself.

"It is I my fair Kibum!!!" Jonghyun proudly said walking slowly and seriously to key. The front door opened as the two were immersed in character softly whispering to eachother as Jonghyun rubbed Key's cheek intimately.

"Key Umma w-what are you----" Taemin worriedly called  but was stopped.

"LOOK AWAY TAEMIN!" Minho covered Taemin's eyes and the leader came in holding a pillow from his long day at work. Minho deligently moved Taemin to the kitchen as Romeo & Juliet sat up awkwardly looking to their leader. Onew said nothing.

 \

The only way to fill the void the best way the kims could was to sing as their leader looked away in shame,

"Juliette...Oh, yeonghoneul bachilkkeyo~~" Key sung looking around the living room and Jonghyun joined in.

"Juliette...Jebal nal bada jwoyo~~"  Key played with his fingers and bowed leaving the room quickly but quietly while Jonghyun stayed and randomly began singing again. "tturuhjyuh kkeh-jeel-tteut-han toomyunghan negeh~~" His voice showed strong emotion as the tune played in his head, yet it all shattered when Onew did his version.

"Chajhdbfcbakbabsdajsdj Gaahhhhh~~~"  Onew grinned happily at his successful reinactment and congradulated himself with a nice box of chicken. Jjong sighed looking to him. 

"EVERY SINGLE TIMEEEE~~~!!!!!!" the poor dinosaur laid on the ground as if extinct. Onew the tv and sat ontop of the motionless body of blinbling as a couch.

"He he he~ victory." leader happily said eating his fried friend with joy.

"H-hyung...?" Taemin said to Minho  while watching the leader. "Are the hyungs okay?"

"....... Let's not go to that road right now. Taemin you should go to bed now..." Minho patted the maknae's back and took him to his room. "Like everytime this happens... we're not gonna speak of it..."

"But aren't we still gonna sell the hidden camera footage from today to the fans?" Taemin asked innocently. 

"WELL OF COURSE~ We are making money on the side for the greater good my dear Taemin!" Minho grinned as he looked up at a hidden camera in the corner of the room.  "And of course for my own benefit...." Minho spoke under his breath smirking. A jar of savings sat above Minho's dresser that seemed to be over flowing with profit from the last time Jonghyun and Key were left home alone.

" JK Production, Video number 35 will be out soon my dears~ <3.  Wait patiently." The twitter update read under the name of @hohomanylittletricks or also known as,  Choi Minho.