Chapter Three.

My Lady

} } chapter three.

 

I met my friend. Min Young, she's pretty and nice but I heard she's getting bad when someone's making her angry. Well anyways, I rented Minyoung's club. I got the number of that ing girl. Okay. I'm referring to Yura. I hated her the most. I sent her a message. Let's see if she's going to accept my invitation. It's going to be a blast if she's gonna come. 

I called Dasom and her boyfriend, Sehun. They said they're going. I told them to invite someone also. Since we only have a half day today in class, I doesn't feel tired. I told Min Young to come with me so we went to a mall and bought a dress. Min Young doesn't wear too much accessories but take note, she doesn't wear cheap clothes. I only bought a grey sweater and black shorts. 

"We're going to prepare for a party. 1 hour before the party starts." Min Young reminded.

"I know right. Well, I guess your workers going to take care of my party." I asked.

Min Young nodded, "Of course!"

-One hour had passed-

We went back to the club; my favourite song was being played. "DJ GOT US FALLING IN LOVE". The party just started. Minyoung and I separated ways. She said that she's just going to meet someone important. I found Sehun and her girlfriend. They're just seating in the corner and drinking some juice. "Hey yo!" I smacked Sehun's shoulder. "Oh! You're here..."

"Of course, this is my party. Let's go dance." Sehun shook his head. "I can't dance sorry." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Aigoo, you two fit perfectly together." I shook my head. I haven't invited a lot of people here. I went up to see Minyoung with her friends. "Minyoungie..." I called. She waved her hands, "Over here!" I walked towards her. She's with two guys. They're good looking guys. I feel like I'm drooling. The two guys smiled and winked at me. NOOOO!!!! MY LIFE CAN'T JUST END HERE! Calm down, Hanna. 

"Hanna, this is Min Jun." 

We shook hands. "And this one, he's Chanho. You can call him Channie if you want." We shook hands also. This Min Jun really got my attention. He's 20, and went to States so he's fluent in English. He's perfect, bro. He's really killing me. Those smiles and when he steals a glance at me, maybe this is my last day. I haven't felt the party yet because of this guy. . Min Jun, you're so damn good looking. He's the only one guy who caught my attention. Duhh!  When I was in Boston, I haven't seen a guy like Min Jun. Ya know~

"Hanna-ah....Hanna-ah..." I went out on too much day dreaming. "Are you still listening to us?" Minyoung asked.

"Oh yeah! Why?" I asked.

"Min Jun asked if you want to dance with him...I invited them but they felt bored. So yeah..." Min Young said.

Suddenly, Min Jun held out his hand. "Can I dance with you?"

BOOM! I think my heart will going to explode. Stop being like this. My hands are shaking. I put my hand on his and went down to party.

"So, you're Hanna." He asked.  I nodded, "Yup. Why?"

"Minyoung told us some stories about you."  He smiled.

"Oh really? What kind of story?" Holy . Maybe he knows that I swear too much or I like clinging with boys. NOOOOOO! MY DREAM IS NOW BROKEN.

"That you're nice, friendly and how you two met in the internet." He said. Le sighs. I thought that this is going to be end of me. "You're Pr---" Minjun whispered to my ear. I didn't hear it. "What?" He repeated it again. "I can't hear you." I shouted. Dafuq. I can't hear what he just said because of the sounds.

"Let's just go outside." Min Jun suggested. We went outside, at the rooftop. We're the only person there. "So what do you want to tell me? I'm sorry, I can't hear you down there." He's walking closely to me and his lips went to my ear. "You're pretty..."

HOLY. GOSH. ING. GLORY. Did I heard it right? This is really a dream. Please! I don't want to wake up. My eyes widened. "Aigoo. Stop joking." I smacked his shoulders. "I'm not joking." REALLY? Thank you! But I knew it already, that I'm pretty. Oh gosh. This is really driving me crazy. 

 

Min Jun's POV 

Oh yeah. She's pretty, it's for real. I want to make a little introduction first. I'm Kwak Min Jun, 20 years old. I can't tell you my secrets for now. I love hiding secrets. You can trust me, but I don't trust people. Even my mom. Well, I came from to a wealthy family from the States. I'm a pure Korean and I love fashion designing.

Let's go back to Hanna. Hanna is pretty. You can tell it when you meet her. First impression, I think she's cool. I hope to be friend with her real soon. I want to know her more. 


 

}}author's note

|thanks for subscribing! Keep reading and enjoy! I'm just re-editing some words in the next few chapters and it will be uploaded soon. long time no update, right? hahaha but still thank you so much :-)) leave some comments! I love comments ♥