The Gift

The Gift

 

"What are you doing?" Seohyun raises an eye brow as she asks the question. She flicks her bangs to the side and peek a little bit more so she can see what her unnie was doing.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Hyoyeon smirks as she continues to wrap the gift she was wrapping. She ties pink and black ribbons together.

"A gift? Gift for whom?" Seohyun sit back and watches her Unnie do her thing. She playfully twirls the tip of pony tailed hair to occupy her boredom time.

"The one I love." Hyoyeon smiled at her finished work. She raises the box and examines it for any unsolved part. She grinned when she found nothing.

"The one you love?" Seohyun widen her eyes as she stares at her, "Who is that?" Seohyun asked curiously. She kneel down beside her Unnie and looks at her.

"That's my secret." Hyoyeon grins and pats Seohyun's shoulder.

"Yah!!" she slaps Hyoyeon as hard as she could, "We promised each other, no secrets." She pouted and was disappointed at her Unnie.

"Sorry, but, this time, I needed to keep this for myself." She smiled and gave her a sorry hug.

"But, Unnie-" Seohyun whined as she slams her arms on Hyoyeon's lap.

Hyoyeon chuckled, "You will found out soon, don't worry." She patted her head and smiled at her.

They both agreed with the whole secret thing and fell on their beds to sleep. They stayed asleep for eight hours for their school tomorrow.

They wake up, happily and did their morning routines before going to school.

"Unnie, kaja!" Seohyun grabs Hyoyeon's hand and they both left for school.

The lunch came and they both exited their own classes and walk towards their own lockers.

"I know right? That's so last year and they're still wear it." Seohyun snorted-chuckled as she pulls out her next book for next subject, She hugs her English book on her chest and closes her locker.

"Hey, I heard Nicole wore her zebra skin t-shirt again." Jessica snickered at her new gossip before flying away with Seohyun and her gals.

Hyoyeon stood firmly waiting for Seohyun to be out of sight. She had her hands packed on her pockets and her shoulder bag around her body. The right time Seohyun and her girls took a left turn down the hallway, she quickly step forward her locker and tapped it open.

Seohyun locker opened, welcoming her with the scent of Seohyun's favorite Angel perfume. The metal was full of magazine covers and picture of her.

Hyoyeon smiled when she saw their picture together stick on the one side of the couple. It was a picture when they're both holding peace signs and smiling cutely in front of the camera.

Her smile faded and quickly pulled out the pink box with black and pink ribbons around it and stuffs it inside her locker.

She grins before closing it and run to her class.

----

“Unnie!!!!” Seohyun came running to Hyoyeon when the class ended. Hyoyeon smiled when she saw Seohyun was holding her the present she gave her.

“Hmm?” She responds once Seohyun stepped in front of her. She pocketed her newly bought book inside her bag and turn to face Seohyun.

“I got a gift from someone, again.” Seohyun emphasized the word ‘again’ since Hyoyeon was giving her tons of gift every day, not only gifts, but, poems and letters. She always slips it insider her locker, secretly.

“Really? From whom?” Hyoyeon gasped, trying her best to pretend like she was shocked at the whole gifting thing she was doing. It’s the best way for Seohyun not to found out it was her.

“From you, again.” Seohyun grins as she slowly unwraps the present leaving Hyoyeon dumbfounded.

“H-how d-did y-you-” Hyoyeon shot back to her sit and look at her with her eyes widening. 

“Duh! Unnie, I can see you do these stuffs and pretty sure it’s from you.” Seohyun smiles as she saw a box of chocolate and a stuff letter.

She unfold it and starts reading. After she reads it, she chuckled at how great her unnie when it comes to poems and stuffs.

"Unnie, you don't need to put too much effort with giving gifts and letters, I'm in love with you too." Seohyun said before pecking her lips.

But, before she could pulled away, Hyoyeon pulled her to deepen the kiss.

They're lucky, people are gone by this time.