Chapter 1

My Cassanova Husband

while you are reading please listen to this song 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1hoapGxp4g

~~~~

Early in the morning she was awoke when a cold breeze attack her exposing bare shoulder then suddenly her alarm clock rings she was completelely awake. She stand up and go to the bathroom to prepare. After a few minutes she finished arranging herself she look at herself at the mirror and giggles she was startled when someone knock at her door.

“Agassi breakfast is ready” the maid announce

“Arraseo” she sighs.

She headed downstairs and saw her parents and older sister were already sitting on the dining table she warmly greeted her parents and her sister.

“eomma, appa and sis good morning” she greeted

“good morning also my most beautiful daughter” her father said proudly

All she could do is giggles. But her sister Nana just ignore her.

“Ara you should eat now or else you will be late in your first day of school”

“arraseo eomma”

Ara quickly sitdown on the chair, she saw her big picture again that was on the wall she smile widely, ara was living on a luxury life, she love both of her parents. Her dream is to become a famous model she is afraid of loosing everything she worked for.

“Ara come home early this afternoon ok we will be attending some meeting with the Lee family ok”

“Eomma I cant come to the meeting this evening I have things that I got to do” Nana announce

“No problem we didn’t need you to be there, ara should be” Her father said in a mocking tone ara’s father never like the attitude of nana.

 Ara continue to eat, she was already use to this, Fighting early in the morning. After she ate her breakfast she bid farewell to her parents, and head out, she saw their longtime driver mr. yoon was already preparing the car.

“Good Morning agassi” He bows

“Good Morning also mr. yoon shall we go now”

“Yes agassi” he smile warmly all of these years that he have been driving for the yoon family he threat ara as he’s own daughter.

Ara hopped in inside the car and took out her phone she saw several messages and they are from alice her bestfriend

“Mr yoon can we take already take the shortcut my bestfriend is already waiting”

“you’re wish is my command aggasi”

 

*BELLRINGS*

Inside the gymnasium, all of the students are gathered within their friends. Their nose were interrupted when the school principal go inside the gym. She do the welcoming speech until she call the name of the student body president.

“Now let’s welcome our Student body president” the principal clap her hands while she look at ara who is ready to do her speech in front of the whole student.

 

After her speech a lot of people claps their hands for her she warmly smile to everyone. She headed to her where she was sitted earlier and smile at her friends.

“Youre really good at this” Alice complimented her.

“Thanks to yoonjo i have this beautiful speech” Both of them smile

 

“So Yoo ara is our student body president” Eunkwang ask who is sitting beside Sungjae

“God look at the curves of her body” Changsub said looking at ara like he is glue to her body

“Stop being a ert your making me freak out sometimes when you tell things like that” Eunkwang hit his head.

All of the 6 members look at Minhyuk, who is just sitting quietly while looking at the ballet group.

“look who is really quiet now” Peniel said looking at his hyung

“She is looking at his so called Girlfriend Son Naeun” Eunkwang said in a mocking tone, all minhyuk could do is smile while looking at naeun who is busy chatting with her friends,

“Well naeun is really pretty if you look at her closely” Hyunsik complimented which cause minhyuk to highfive him.

“You two really” Eunkwang just smile looking back again at the front.

 

After the assembly all of the students go back to their respected classroom. Ara was looking at the documents that she will be bringing to the student council room when she bumped into someone.

“Omo im sorry I didn’t mean to” She quickly apologize when she saw that the one she bumped is one of the members of the kingka’s in seoul arts it is none other than Yook Sungjae. She was astonished and doesn’t know how long she is already looking at him.

“ahm Ms. Student president.” He wave his hand infront of her face

“Student Body President” She corrected him

“Yeah right do you need help in carrying those papers?” He ask

“N-no need you should go to your classroom, youre already late”

“Yeah thanks” He was about to go when she suddenly started to spokle

“Hey when you get into trouble with your subject teacher just tell me” She smile shyly

“Why?” He ask

“Nothing i can talk to the subject teacher and tell them that it’s my fault that youre late” she said completely embarrassed “am I that obvious?” she thought

“Ok thanks Ms. Student Body President” He winks

He simply walk away, ara just watch him walking away she could feel that her cheeks were already burning up and her heart is beating very fast. Sungjae talk to her a lot of times but she still not use to it when he talk to her. but her smile and thoughts were lost when someone talk to her ruffling her hair on the side. She was about to do a flipflop that she learn during summer a judo. But minhyuk caught her hand.

“You still need to eat a lot of meat” He chuckles obviously teasing ara

“Look who’s talking” Ara walk away but Minhyuk follow her

“So you learn Judo this summer? Even if you learn it, you still cant go against me you know that im blackbelt in judo”

“So? Am I asking you?” she said sarcastically still walking while looking at the papers that she is holding

“Yeah right” obviously defeated by  Ara’s word

“So tonight are you coming?” She ask

“Yeah if I didn’t come my father is going to creep a in my like last time”

“yeah the one that you cant go to school, because you have a black eye in your left eye and i put a facepowder in your face so you can go to my party”

Both of them laugh remembering the past.

“Looks like you have a lot of things to Ms. Student body president”

The two of them were interrupted when someone spoke.

“Babe” Naeun head towards to minhyuk to where he was standing and put intertwines her finger with minhyuk.

“Ara by the way this is Naeun we began dating this summer”

“Annyeong im Yoo Ara Minhyuk’s bestfriendnemy” All of them laugh

“Minhyuk told me a lot of things about you”

“He tells stories about me” Ara look at minhyuk but he dare not meet her gaze,

“Well we have to get going we should go now chagi” The two lovers walk away as for ara she headed towards the student counsil room.

After school she quickly go home to prepare for the dinner with Minhyuk’s family. After 30 minutesof preparing, she saw her sister Nana.

“Hey Sis, youre not going?”

“why not their favorite daughter is going to be there why should i?”

Ara just shake his head, her sister was jealous of her she didn’t know why, she had everything like ara but why she still doesn’t be content of what she have. She quickly go down and and saw her parents already ready.

“Eomma , Appa” She called. Ara was wearing a black backless dress and a pair of white high heels. Both her parents smile at each other seeing their young daughter walk downstairs. As soon as she go down stairs. Her mother quickly hug her.

“aigoooo my daughter is really beautiful” she ruffles her hair

“gomawo eomma” she smile brightly

“let’s go now the lee family is already waiting for sure” Mr. Yoo declare

Ara and mrs. Yoo quickly hoped inside the car as well as Mr. yoo.

 

It took 30 minutes to get  at the lee family hotel, as soon as they arrived they saw the lee family is already as well as minhyuk. He quickly smiled at ara when ara is going to return the smile her eyes widened Son naeun is there.

“annyeong Auntie and Uncle” Ara smile at the lee family

But the Lee family seems to uncomfortable looks likem something is bothering them. All of them sit down Ara glance at Naeun and she seems to be always looking down cant properly look at the parents of Minhyuk.

“Ara sweety you look pretty as always you should sit down next to minhyuk” Mrs’ Lee said which make the 3 teens to look at each other. Ara was hesitating at first but she cant disobey Mrs. Lee. She sighs as soon as she sit next to minhyuk.

All of them are now eating ara notice Naeun not eating anything in her plate.

“Naeun ah~ why arent you eating?” Minhyuk ask her. which cause all of them to look at them.

“im not hungry” naeun glance at minhyuk’s parents. Naeun stand up from her sit which cause everyone to look at her.

“Mianhae for being at this dinner but I love minhyuk with all of my heart and im-

“We plan of Minhyuk and Ara as their engagement today” Mr. Lee blurted

“MWO???!!” ara and minhyuk said in union

~~~~

Sorry for the long update here it is

I hope you guys like..!!! JJ

Just message me if you want to suggest something from the story