Chapter 1

To See You Again

 

 
               "Hai.At seven?At the shibumashi restaurant?Yeah.I know where that is.Hai.I'll see you there."I miss you.Tori thought as he closed his cellphone.It had been a couple of months since they finished shooting Kaito Royale.He had met him on set and got along with him and slowly began to fall for him.Sadly it was all one sided for him.How in the world could he like him back.He shook his head.Paying attention to his feeling put thoughts into his head and he didn't want to deal with them.He would only see him today and maybe for the rest of the week if his schedule lets him.Then he has to go back to Korea.He sighed."I have to stop liking him.It's impossible.He only likes me as a friend.I need to let my feelings go."
 
            "Seiji!Its great to see you again.Hello Aiba again haha.I see you on set anyways!"Tori sat down next to Aiba."Have you guys ordered already?Where is Chansung?"He got his glass of wine and sipped it.As much as he wanted to ignore his feelings,he really wanted to see him again."I don't know he sent me a text saying he would be here today."Aiba said."Yeah didn't he send you the text?."Seiji asked.Tori Blushed."He called me awhile ago.He said that he would here.He might be running late.He is promoting his new Japanese single with his 2pm members."Aiba and Seiji looked at him."No fair!How come he didn't call me!I'm jealous.You guys got so close on set."Aiba ranted jokingly.Tori cheeks got redder."It's not like that.He was probably busy and couldn't call you guys or something."He looked down.He knew his face would betray him.He was happy to know he only called him."Yo."That one word made his heart skip.He knew that voice.He looked up to see him standing by him."Sorry for making you guys wait.The interview went on a little longer than we thought."He sat in front of him."I heard you and Aiba are filming a new project together."He looked up at him."Yeah,We're filming a movie called The King and I."Chansung flashed him a smile.He looked down.How could they not hear his heart pounding loudly."Do you know what it's about Chansung?"Aiba asked.He nodded his head."Yes.I read  about the plot and it's seems very interesting and I know it will be a huge success with you Aiba and Tori!"Chansung flashed him another smile.He sighed.At this rate he felt his feelings would show.He looked up to say something when their food arrived.They ate in silence with Aiba and Seiji occasionally making small talk.All his thoughts made him so confused.He was sure of one thing.He had to get away from him.He had to leave now.He stood up."I got to go.I'm not feeling well.It was nice to see you Ch-Chansung.Bye Guys."Darn.His lips were trembling.He knew he was going to cry.He rushed out of the restaurant.
                Tears streamed down his cheeks.How could he hurt and love someone so much to the point of breaking down."Tori.Are you ok?"Why was he there right now?"Like I told you.I am not feeling well.Please,Just let me be.I'll be fine.You can leave now."He started walking away but someone grabbed him and held him to their body."What's wrong.What happened that has  you crying this way.What is making you go through so much pain?"He pushed him away lightly."Y-You.It's you.You are the cause of this.When I talk to you my heart starts beating so fast I feel like it will explode right through my chest.Just thinking about you makes my heart hurt because it knows you won't respond to it.Seeing you hurts me so much.I fell in love with you.I can't control the way I feel.I like you.I lov-."Warm lips shut him up.He couldn't believe it.Chansung was kissing him.He backed away."Why!Are you toying with my emotions?Is it fun to mess with my feelings?"He started crying again.Chansung just stared at him.He sighed,"Do you think I would play with your feelings?BAKA!Why didn't you just tell me how you were feeling.Then you wouldn't have to cry.Can you feel my heartbeat?It's beating for you.I like you too.So don't cry over me again."He held on to him."I really like you.Please believe me.When I went back to Korea  I couldn't get you out of my mind.I missed you like crazy.I felt like I was going crazy at times.We had only known each other for a couple of months but I fell for you.I thought it was all on my side.I don't know if you understand how happy I am that you like me as I like you.I am truly very happy right now."
                  "What happens now?"They were both siting on a bench,Tori's head on Chansung's shoulder.How would this relationship work?Chansung was in Japan for a week and then he went back to Korea."To be honest,I don't know.I do know that you have to go out with me all this week before I go back.Let's enjoy our time together.Then will let it go from there.We can call,message,and write each other.We do that already haha."He looked up at Chansung."So what are we doing on your stay here.What do you want to do."Chansung smirked at him,"Oh i have pretty good idea in mind of what we're doing all week."Tori blushed as Chansung kept laughing.