KyuYul's Moments... ^^

KyuYul's Moments... ^^

Yuri rubbed her sleepy eyes, yawned ungraciously and stretched her body on her comfortable bed. She was still feeling sluggish after browsing through the internet till 3am. Her mind was over-loaded as she realised the tonnes of ‘boyfriends’ that she had. She turned to her right and continued to sleep as she had no activities for the day.

It wasn’t long before Yuri felt something tickling her sensitive nose. She swatted it off absent-mindedly and snuggled more into her warm blanket. However, the tickling sensation resumed and was gradually spreading throughout her face.

“Ahh…………..!!!” Yuri opened her eyes and shrilled in fright when she saw Kyuhyun sleeping beside her. The mischievous prankster merely smirked at Yuri’s unusual morning greeting.

“Is this how you usually greet your members …?” Kyuhyun gave a lope-sided grin.

“Cho Kyuhyun! Is this how you frighten a sleepy girl in the morning…??!!” Yuri questioned angrily. Her eyes darted towards her closed door, wondering why her sisters hadn’t come to her rescue.

“In case you are wondering… The rest of SNSD members had reported for their activities two hour ago…” Kyuhyun ‘kindly’ supplied the information; the mischievous glint glowing brightly in his eyes.

“What…??!!” Just as what Kyuhyun had expected, Yuri shot a disbelievingly look at the playful prankster. “My protective sisters have just left me in the hands of devil…?! How long have you been here watching me sleeping…?” Yuri shuddered in fright and climbed out of the bed, trying to stay further away from the youngest Super Junior member who was known for his evilness.

Kyuhyun sat up in the bed and shrugged his shoulders. He tried to act innocent as he pouted and replied. “Roughly about the time they left the dorm…? Hmm… I spent two hours watching an angel sleeping soundly with her tongue sticking out… Sigh… I should have pour pepper or chilli powder on it… Sigh… Why didn’t I think of it earlier…?” Kyuhyun slapped his forehead with his left palm.

Yuri felt a mix of creepiness, happiness and anger. To think she had slept soundly even with a devil staring at her for two hours. She was feeling being complimented when he pointed out her as a sleeping angel but she gradually got furious when he spoke of his untaken wicked action.

Yuri jumped into her bed and hit Kyuhyun with her pillow. “Damn, Cho Kyuhyun! I hate you! You’re so evil! I bet you are the son of Devil!”

“Ah… This unique personality of mine is what you love…!” Kyuhyun chuckled and swiftly grabbed Yuri’s wrist to stop her beating. Then he pinned Yuri onto the bed by using his whole weight to prevent her from escaping. Yuri gave a soft yelp and loosened her hold of the ‘weapon’.

“Cho Kyuhyun, get up! You’re so heavy! I’m being squashed by you!” Yuri bellowed and thrashed around furiously.

Kyuhyun shook his finger at Yuri. “No, no, no… I’ve not giving up the perfect position for confession…” Yuri inhaled sharply and widened her eyes in shock.

Kyuhyun cleared his throat before continuing. “Do you really like to address me by my full name…? Ah… I know… Is it that you can’t wait to be crowned as Mrs Cho…?” Kyuhyun chuckled which made Yuri rained soft punches on his chest.

Kyuhyun took hold of Yuri’s flailing hands to his left chest. He then turned serious looking for the first time in life. “Yuri… Can you feel my heartbeat…? Let me tell you a secret…” Kyuhyun bent down and whispered in Yuri’s ear. “My heart is only beating whenever you are around… Without you is without life… Kwon Yuri, I love you… Will you be my girlfriend…? Also… I’m sorry about the incident last night… I wanted you to choose me… But the other guys… Sigh… I’m sorry for pressurizing you…”

Yuri stared up at the guy harbouring above her. She admitted that she was drawn by Kyuhyun’s childlike and mischievous character. She had always thought that Kyuhyun would love the ideal girl from SNSD which was Seohyun. That’s why Yuri kept a distance from him in fear of deepening her unwanted feelings.

To think that her beloved guy was confessing to her right now – in an intimate position, Yuri wanted to shout out in joy.

“Yes, Kyuhyun… I would love to be…”

“Soon-to-be Mrs Cho…” Kyuhyun deliberately interrupted Yuri.

“Hey, Cho Kyuhyun, I only agree to be your girlfriend…!” Yuri argued.

“Yes, Mrs Cho…!” Kyuhyun repeated.

Before Yuri could utter a protest, her lips were sealed by Kyuhyun’s possessive and fervour kiss.

“Kwon Yuri… I forget to let you know that I’m a very possessive man… Once mine is always mine… Your status would soon be promoted to Mrs Cho soon…” Kyuhyun declared evilly before he kissed Yuri again…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you have enjoy reading... ^^