18

Falling in Love Again? What a joke...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Previously: Did I just break up with him?

 

Your POV

 

It was the day, EXO-M and I have to go to China. I haven't been feeling so good since the break up. I mean, I've been crying all night for the past two nights, and I've been getting nightmares, which has made me scream while I slept. Everytime I saw Chanyeol in the practice room, I would just avoid his stare, and look down. The only thing that made me happy was Luhan. I kept packing. I finally get everything and realize that I have to go to their dorm, it's going to be so awkward. But I have to get over it sometime. I finally decide to go to their dorm. When I go inside, I see a mess, like the last time we went to China, which brings back some memories. "Hey." I follow the voice to Luhan, who's acroos the room, smiling. I laugh, "Wow, how am I supposed to get across this, mess?" I ask. He comes over to me, "How about, I carry you across?" he asks. "Very funny, but no." I say. But he anyways pick me up bridal style and starts carrying me across the mess.  "Put me down, Luhan. Put me down." I laugh. "Fine, you asked for it." he finally put me down. I still lean against him and we start laughing. But, then a tall man comes out from a room, that seems very familiar. Chanyeol. We quickly stopped laughing, put on serious faces, and stepped away from each other. "Hey Chanyeol, where are you going?" Luhan asks, I guess he didn't want Chanyeol to feel bad. But, Chanyeol just walks out the door, with his head down. "How has he been?" I ask Luhan. "Horrible, actually." he says, which makes me feel bad. "Hey, it's ok, let's go to my room." he says while he slightly puts his hand on my back to guide me to his room. While we're walking, we pass Chanyeol's room, I see alcohol bottles everywhere, and it was a mess. I guess Luhan saw me looking, "Don't worry Tae, he'll be fine, he'll get over it, he'll get over you." he says, yeah, I kinda did get over Chanyeol.

 

Once we get to Luhan's room, I see Kris packing, then look up "Wow, how ironic is this?" he stars laughing. I roll my eyes, "Hey Kris, can you give us a moment?" Luhan asks, then Kris leaves the room with his suitcase. "Wow, that was easy." I say, when I look down to see a mess. "And wow, again, how messy can you guys get?" I laugh. "Should I carry you, again?" he asks. "Hell, no." I laugh. "Do you need any help? Did you even start packing? You do realize that we have to leave in 2 hours, right?" I ask. "Yeah, of course I do, and that's why you're here." Luhan smiles and gets out his suitcase. I start folding the clothes on the floor, while we talk and laugh.

 

After about a hour and a half, we finally finish packing. "Oh my gosh, I totally forgot to ask, aren't you excited! You're going to meet your parents!" I say with enthusiasm. "Sure, why not. If only they were coming." he says dully. "Aww, why?" I ask. "They have to go out of town, for something with the family's company." he says with the same tone. "Hey, it's ok." I say then hug him. We stay in that warm hug for some time. "Ok, ready to go?" I ask. "Yeah, let me just get the other guys." he says while rolling out his suitcase. "Ok." I say while I wait for him. I then see Baekhyun, "Baekhyun, can I talk to you?" I ask. "Yeah, sure." he walks towards me. "While I'm gone, can you take good care of Chanyeol? I don't know if he knows I'm going to China or not. But, he needs to know that I'm over him. Just please don't let him hurt himself, over me. Please." I practically beg. He sighs, "Ok, I'll try, but he's hurting, Tae, really bad." he says. "You think, I don't realize that? While I'm gone, his feelings for m

Please log in to read the full chapter