Chapter 1

Mystery Girl

Eli having the best dream he ever had. *It was during a fanmeet. A girl went up to Eli and started to talk to him. "Annyeong, Jessica Imnida"  "Annyeo-" "Uh are you okay?" "Hehe Ne" "Kamsahamnida :)" "Hehe Kamasahmnida" * "Hyuunngg!! Stop it!" screamed Dongho "Stop what!" "You're rubbing me Hyung" "Ah, sorry Dongho" "Are you okay, Eli, you've been acting wierd lately" "It's nothing, juussttt nothing" Eli said in a very curious voice.

 Everyone was having a great moringing, ecspecially Eli. "Eli Hyung, are you okay?" asked Kevin "Of course, why wouldn't I be" He giggled "What's wrong with him Hyung?" "I don't know Kevin"  Soohyun answered. "He's been acting like this every night for the past 3 days!" "He's mental!" Dongho said "Ah Dongho, don't say that to a hyung!" Hoon said slapping his arm. "Sorry, but something is wrong with him!" Everyone agreed. "Aigoo this is so annoying!" Jaeseop seriously had enough with this. "Eli ah! What's wrong with you" Jaeseop yelled slapping his face. "Jaeseop ah, calm down!" "We'll figure it out!" said Kiseop. "I hope so..." 

During the rest of the day, everyone's been figuring out  why Eli was like this. "Ah Dongho! You said he's been like this every night for the past 3 days, right?" "Yeah.." "Maybe he's having dreams about a girl!" "A girl?" "AHAHAHAHAH!" everyone laughed but Soohyun and Eli. "You have to be joking!" laughed Kiseop. "I'm serious!, Dongho ah stay up all night and stare at him when he sleeps" "Hyuunngg that's creepy!" I don't care! I'm going to prove you guys wrong!" "That's scary!" yelled Kevin, "I DON'T CARE! IF MY ELI WANTS A GIRL IM GIVING HIM ONE!" yelled Soohyun. "Okay hyung, whatever you say" Dongho sighed

That night Dongho was staring at Eli like a hawk. "Aigoo, Soohyun and his feelings for Eli!" Dongho was about to go to sleep then he heard Eli saying something. * "Jessica! Jessica! Come back!" * "Oooo Eli hyung is dreaming about a girl!" "Aha, and her names is Jessica!" "My little pigeon has an imaginary girlfriend, how cute  ^^" "Ah, nothing to do now, might as well sleep" 

The next morning Dongho woke up early in a jumpy mood! "HYUUUNNNGGG!!!!" "Dongho! what do you want!" Soohyun screamed, but in a really tired voice, "Eli does dream about a girl! A Jessica girl!" "A Jessica girl..use right grammer please" Jaeseop said. "Aigoo! I knew it!, I told you guys!" Soohyun shouted! "Who cares, she's fake anyways"  Hoon laughed. Right then Eli walked in, but in a different mood, normal almost. "Are you okay Eli?" Kevin asked. "Yeah..." "JESSICA!" Dongho accedently blurted out. "W-WHA-WHAT!" Eli shocked  "I stared at you last night!" "WHY!, THAT'S NOT NORMAL!" "Blame Soohyun hyung, he told, me too!" "Only because I wanted the right thing for my Eli!" Soohyun said. "Well you want to do the right thing for me, then stay away when I'm sleeping!" Angrily yelled Eli. "But Eli!" "Go away!" They've never seen him that mad, ecspecially for a girl. "Look what you've done now Dongho ah!" "You got him mad!" yelled Soohyun. "Sorry, it just came out of me!" "I just had to!" "Ah Dongho, think before you say okay?" Kevin told him, " OKay hyung, I'm sorry". After that morning Eli hasn't been out of his bed since, and everyone's been quiet. 

The next day Eli was still mad, but he was in a better mood to forgive them. "Eli ah, I'm sorry I blurted out Jessica, and I'm sorry,  I stared at you when you were sleeping" "It's okay Dongho ah" "I know it's a silly thing but I can't just get her face out of my head!" Eli said giggling. "What does she look like?" asked Kiseop. "Well she has the cutest dimples, and her cheek! I just wanna squish them!" "Her eyes, oh her eyes!" Jaeseop slaps him, thinking he was a maniac! "What was that for!" "Sorry, I was out of control, have you actually seen this girl?" "I think so, she looks so familiar!" "Ah, we better eat, get up!" Soohyun ordered. After that day, everything went back to normal, but one doorbell changed it all.

 

Why would everything go back to normal, than go back to crazy town after a doorbell? Well read the next chapter ^^