One Too Many Drinks

Peach buns & Unicorns

"Kamsanida yeorobun!" Exo held each others hands and bowed towards the crowd of screaming fangirls. As they made their way off stage, Sehun decided to do some impromptu agyeos, earning him another round of hormonal screaming.
----

"Man. That was some showcase." Kris slumped into the back seat of the company van.

"Tell me about it,bro" Chanyeol said, trying to show of his language skills, which was in this case, Engrish.

"Hyung, stop making yourself look like a moron. You've already earned the idiot title with that derp face." Sehun tried to imitate Chanyeol's famous derp face. The results? A towel thown to the face.

"Don't ever do that again Sehun. We'll lose fans." Suho said in a motherly tone. After all, it was the guardian's job to,well, guard the image of EXO.

D.O laughed and patted Suho's shoulder. "Don't worry Hyung. A little eyeliner on Beakhyun and some exposure of Kai's abs, and you'll be really guarding the dorm from Sasaengs. Oh don't forget to add THE Wu Brows to the list too."

"I heard that!" Kris growled from the back.
-----

"Omo whats this? Xiu Min asked. EXO-M had just stepped into the dorm, only to be greated by a flower wrethe. Lay walked up to it and attempted to read the congragulatory message above.

"Con-congra-... I think i'll go read my survival korean book now." Lay walked away dejectedly. Tao looked at the sad back of his gege and snickered.

"Don't laugh. Your korean is'nt that fantastic either Tao." Luhan reminded the Maknae.

"Its only been two days since our debut and Lulay is already an official true pairing? Ge, i thought you were going Pedo on Sehunnie." Tao innocencly replied.

"Someone called me?" Sehun and the other K members, along with Kris walked into the dorm.

"Sehunnie~~~~" Luhan sang and ran towards the K's maknae. "Did you miss Hyung? Lets go for bubble tea. Far away from a certain individual." Luhan shot Tao a dirty look and slamed the front door loudly.

"Touchy." Chen said.

"Whats this?" Beakhyun pointed to the flower wrethe.

Kai walked up to it and read the message.

"Congratulations EXO on your first showcase. You boys made me proud. Soju's in the fridge. You've earned yourself a celebration. Lee Soo Man"

"The old man said all that?" Kris said.

"Nah, he probably got one of the trainees to do it. I remember how he used to ask me to go get his drycleaning, saying that the extra exercises would help me lose some of the baby fats." Xiu Min reminissed.

"Too bad it didnt help. Anyway, you can walk down the memory lane later. Right now, Soju's more important then your trainee life." D.O and the rest of EXO made their way to the Kitchen.
-----

Luhan and Sehun were walking back to the dorm, sipping their bubble tea, discussing who had a y-er face, Kris or Tao, when they heard something shattering from inside.

"What the-" Sehun exclaimed. When they left a few hours ago, the dorm was still in one piece, but now, soju bottles littered the floor, along with other unidentified objects.

"Luhannie, you're back!" A clearly drunk Lay ran towards him. He was forcfully pulled away from Sehun towards the kitchen.

"Who dares enter the sacred santuary of the Almighty guardian Suho?" A deep voice boomed. Lay giggled and answered in a sugar sweet voice.

"Its me. The magic healing unicorn Lay. I hope you don't mind if i brought my friend Lulu for the Tea party. He is an ailen from Planet EXO."

"Of course not." Suho gave a warm smile, which soon turned into a stern expression. " But he would have to give the password. He could be a spying elf from Planet Suju."

"You must be kidding me." Luhan thought.

"Password!" Suho demanded.

"Erm.... Er.... Rainbows?"

Lay cheered and clapped. "You made it into the club Lulu ah. Come and sit down, you must be tired from your voyage."

"God help me."
----

"Super Orange Cannon Attack!" Chen shouted and leaped out from his fort, which was the Sofa, and begin throwing oranges at D.O.

"Take that, evil Dr. D.O.nut" Chen smirked.

"Oh no you did'nt." D.O leaped up from under the dining table and started pelting Chen with donuts.

Sehun dodged an incoming donut and ducked into the living room.

"If that's the effects of drinking, i sware i'm not gonna-" Sehun's thoughts were interpted by a half Kai, dancing and singing to SNSD's Mr Taxi of all things.

"Mr taxi taxi taxi........" Kai did the 'stearing wheel' move, shaking his in Sehun's face. The song changed to The Boys. Kai proceeded to pick up his abandoned shirt and swing it over his head, belting out the song at full volume.

Sehun swore he had never seen such a disturbing sight. He thought of going to get Luhan and spent the night away from this nuthouse. However, he saw Luhan in the middle of a make over session, courtsey of Suho and Lay, who were putting on a blond wig and make up on him.

The maknae padded to the bathroom, the only place he thought was a safe haven in this house at the moment. Oh how wrong he was.

He had just locked the door behind him when he heard someone singing.

"Im so pretty. Oh so pretty. Im so pretty, and witty, and...... GAY~~~~~~" Beakhyun sang while putting on eyeliner. He suddenly hiccuped, causing the line he was drawing to be ruined. His eyes now look lopsided. Sehun had to laugh at that.

"Hunnie, you're here. Tell me how fabulous i look." Beakhyun battered his fake lashes at Sehun, waiting for the compliment.

"Erm.... You're really pretty hyung." Sehun said, unsure as to how to go about this situation.

Beakhyun gave a dramatic hairflip and looked at his reflection in the mirror. "Tell me somthing i don't know." It was then did Sehun decide that no place is safe in this house.
----

"Now.....all you need....is a nice dress." Lay slurred. The dancer stumbled out of the kitchen. The alcohol had already took its toll on the K's leader, who was currently sprawled out on the floor, snoring softly. He heard a soft thump some where outside and knew that Lay had knocked out too.

Luhan ripped the blond wig off himself and went to find Kris. He knew that Kris had a high tolerence for alcohol, and was probably some where in the dorm doing some damage control.

"Kris, you in here?" Luhan opened the leader's room door.

"Yah! Kris says to close the door." The M leader bellowed. Luhan closed the door obediently.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Luhan questioned, emphasizing each syllabus. "And why is Tao rolling on the floor?"

"We've playing Simon says, Taoris version. Kris says to roll like there's no tomorrow." Tao said, rolling to the wall and back repeatly. Luhan mentally thought that Tao looked like a buffalo who was trying to scrach an itch that was unreachble.

"And now Tao says to fly."

"But I can't."  The Canadian cowboy whinned. Tao gave him a I'm-doing-what-you-told-me-so-you-better-do-what-I-tell-you look.

Kris begin flapping his arms. Luhan had to admit, it was cute.

"Loook, im a little flying dragon."

Luhan couldnt look at cool, godly Duizhang the same way again.
----

Luhan was about to head into his room when he heard muffled sounds coming from the next room. Afraid yet curious, Luhan twisted the doorknob and entered.

"You sure you wanna challenge The Golden Bun?" Xiu min raised an eyebrow at Chanyeol.

"Bring it on bao zi." Chanyeol placed a bowl of buns between them.

Xiu min grabbed two buns and stuffed it into his mouth. "Beat that." Crumbs flew everywhere.

Chanyeol, not wanting to lose out, grabbed four buns and jammed them into his mouth. "Top that laundry boy."

Luhan watch the amusing game from the door. Turns out that the winner was (not surprising) Xiu min, who was somehow able to fit a whooping 8 buns into his mouth.

"No one ever beats The Bun Man." Xiu min striked a pose, bun in hand, while Chanyeol pretented to be a fanboy and ask for his authgraph.

-The Next Day-

"Yah Luhan! Pay attention. This is the fifth time you're off beat. Whats wrong with you?!" Kris scolded.

"Mianhae hyung. I guess im just tired."

"Well, are'nt we all." Kris scoffed.

"You were'nt the one that stayed up to clean up the mess made by 10 oversized babies." Luhan thought sourly.

Lay eyed Luhan curiously. It was unlike Luhan to screw up that many times.

"Hey, you ok?" Lay sat down next to Luhan. For someone who had just received a scolding from Wu leader, Luhan was too.... Cheery.

"Yeah. Just got alot on my mind." Luhan had to pinch himself to stop from laughing too hard.

"What are you thinking about?" Chen asked, genuinely concerned for Luhan too.

"Oh nothing important. I was just thinking about a certain little flying dragon and unicorns."
........................................


Silent readers are a no no. Comment below^^ To non chinese speaking readers, one translation for Chen is orange :)