Thank you

Like a fairytale

New update! I'm sorry I always take FOREVER to update. But here you go, another unbeta-ed as per usual.

__________________________________________

Jongup welcomed Youngjae and Daehyun in his humble abode for the second time around. He offers the princes seats as they seem tired from all hiking. As he looked at Daehyun, he noticed tired and tense the older boy looked. Daehyun's dark circles were very evident. He could tell that Daehyun didn't have much sleep from cooking those pastries for him which made him feel very guilty. I shouldn't have acted up like that. He didn't even really do anything. The younger boy thought.

Jongup opened the baskets and the sweet aroma from all the cupcakes and cookies filled the room.

"Mmm, Daehyun this smells so good." He sniffed the aroma from the basket and turned to Daehyun. "I didn't know you could bake." Daehyun just nodded his head and smiled in response.

"Are you kidding me? This guy makes the best chocolate chip cookies in the world!" Youngjae stands up and reaches for the basket. He took one cookie at first, then took another one, and another one, until he just enjoyed himself and stood beside the baskets.

"Youngjae! I didn't make those for you!" The Tired Prince Daehyun suddenly came back to life as he saw Youngjae practically inhaling the sweets he made for Jongup

"No, it's okay. You made a lot though. My sister and I won't be able to finish them all anyway" Jongup sat beside Daehyun as they both Youngjae munching on the cookies and cupcakes like it was his first time to taste them.

"See? It's fine by him. Don't be such a cranky pants, Daehyun." Youngjae smirked and stuck his tongue out.

"Why you little..--" As Daehyun was about to stand up to give Youngjae a beating, Jongup held his shoulder, signaling him to sit down.

"Hey, you seem really tired. Just rest for a while, okay?" Jongup smiled at Daehyun which calmed the older boy to his senses.

Daehyun sat back down and smiled back, "Okay."

"And hey, thanks. I'm happy." 

"You haven't even tried it yet," Daehyun looked at the baskets full of the pastries he made.

"I wasn't talking about that." Daehyun gazed back at the younger boy, looking confused. "I'm happy that you're here. Thanks for being here."