Day One: A new diary

The Diary that Changed my Life

I was lying down on my bed dressed with my light blue pajamas wondering about the day that had just passed when i suddendly remembered about something important. I took my new smartphone and started to typing.

"Well then... I guess i have to introduce myself!
I'm Teresa, actually i'm not really good with mobile phones and these stuff, but since i've lost my diary in the airport when i came back from Milano, and i have to write my toughts somewhere, i decided to write all down in my smartphone.
My old diary was really the best, my best friend gave it to me before leave the country and go live in the States.. I really miss him.. I mean my best friend, not the diary xD ..even if i miss my old diary too. 
But i have to look over this! Now i have a new diary that is always with me! xD
Let's continue the introduction..
I'm studying korean at the university because i'm kinda of obsessed with the Korean POPular music, in particular with a band that is the most wonderful band i've ever seen, their name is BEAST....
Okay, sincerely, more particularly i love Yong Junhyung! 
He's the most handsome, y and cute man i have ever seen in my entire life!
.....okay, you are right if you think that i'm exagerating because i have never met him, and i might never see him even in a concert. But i still love him... (I'm stubborn and non-sense, you'll get used to this xD)
I born the 15 of may, that means.... today is my birthday! Woo!
I have spent this day with my parents, who actually gave you to me as a present for my birthday. 
When the cake has been brought in my room together with a packet wrapped in silver gift paper (where you've been waiting until i unwrapped it) i almost cried and my mother has whispered into my ear to make a wish...
Usually i wouldn't tell to anyone what i have wished but since you are my new diary, for this time, i'll tell you... 
I have wished to become the most important person in the world for Yong Junhyung, and the person who knows him better than anyone.
If you want you can laugh since i'm giggling too at my stupid and unrealizable wish. xD (I'm such a stupid fan girl!)
....
I've just took a look on my clock and i have just realized that is 1 a.m.! I need to sleep if I don't want to die for tomorrow classes!
'Night! I'll write more than this tomorrow, i swear! ;)"
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Oh god... This really !
I seriously beg your pardon!
*bows down*
This entry is really short, but, since is only the prologue, i hope you can appreciate the next entries that, i swear, will be longer and more interesting ;)