Watched

So Crazy

 

 

The prickles on his neck told him he was being watched...

 

“Damn, why am I always followed around?” Lu Han muttered as he turned the corner of the block. He briefly turned back and caught a couple of girls hiding behind skinny trees staring in his direction. Anyone in the right mind could've seen them.

“Are they all that stupid?” he asked no one in particular and shook his head. He tried to pick up his pace as he kept trying to get away from his stalkers fans.

 

EXO-M was in the middle of a fan signing and Lu Han wanted to just go out and get some fresh air during his break. He stopped by a bakery to order a cool drink, on the hot day.

 

“How far did I even walk?” he asked himself. He kept walking but seemed to have gotten lost.

“Damn, I should've remembered to bring my phone..” he thought as he kept walking around and trying to get back to the hotel where the fan signing took place. He was starting to perspire from the heat and wiped his forehead with the sleeve of his shirt.

“Are you lost?” a calm voice suddenly asked him. Lu Han turned to the right and spotted a serene girl in a cream colored dress. Please don't tell me this is another one of those crazy fans.. he hoped. He thought back to the time when there was a sweet girl that helped him. Then he finds out she's a crazy fan girl that tried to get to him.

“Hello?” she asked again, making sure he wasn't deaf or anything. “Are you alright, sir?”

“Oh, yes. I'm fine,” he replied and was about to walk away. Then she handed him a handkerchief and a bottle of water.

“You look like you're about to die from the heat,” she said and then walked away.

 

“So it was not one of those crazy chicks..” he thought as he wiped his forehead with the handkerchief he had just received. “Ugh, I forgot to get her name. I will personally thank her next time..”

Lu Han took a gulp of water from the bottle he was just given. All of a sudden, everything turned black as he fell to the ground.

 

When he woke up, he found himself in a location he did not recognize. “Where am I?” he muttered.

He soon realized that it was a run down car shop, and he was laying on the seats taken out of a car. What am I doing here? How did I even get here? Then he realized that he out after taking a drink of water. Maybe there was something put in the water.. Ugh, I can't do anything about it now..

He sat there until someone walked into the room. Lu Han's eyes widened. Not like it wasn't big enough before. It was the girl from before that gave him the water and handkerchief.

 

“You're awake,” she said.

“How did I get here?” Lu Han asked.

“Oh, I had to carry you here. You're not that light, you know.”

“Why am I here?” he questioned.

“I was trying to help you after I heard you collapse as I was leaving,” she replied. She seems trustable.. he thought.

“Oh, then can I leave now?” he asked.

“But it's already so late,” she said. Lu Han looked at the clock. She was right. It was already 1 AM.

 

1 AM?! Lu Han began to panic. The fan-signing was way past over, and the manager and the rest of EXO-M must be worried about him.

“You can stay here for the night, and I will order car service to bring you home tomorrow,” she said.

“Can I borrow a phone?” he asked.

“No problem,” she said and handed him a phone.

Lu Han held the white iPhone and then realized that he didn't memorize anyone's phone number. It's the 21st century. No one remembers phone numbers anymore.. That's the use of Contacts.. he reasoned with himself.

“Oh, never mind,” he said and handed the cell phone back to it's owner. Lu Han sighed and sat up on the seat he was on.

 

“Are you hungry?” she asked. Lu Han nodded his head. He hasn't eaten since lunch time, and all he ate was a banana.

“I'll be right back,” she smiled and left. Lu Han laid down on the seat and began to think about how to even get out of there. He just sat there and waited for the girl to come back with his food. A few minutes later, she came back.

“Here's some ramyun,” she said and handed him a bowl of instant noodles.

“Did you eat yet?” Lu Han asked her.

“Silly, it's 1 AM, of course I ate already.” Lu Han just nodded and ate his noodles.

After Lu Han was done eating, the girl took the bowl away. Probably a kitchen, in that case. He was about to go back to sleep on the broken seat.

“Oh silly, you don't sleep here,” she said. He tilted his head and looked at her with confused eyes.

“Where do I stay, then?” he asked.

“Come with me,” she said and led the way up the stairs. As Lu Han followed her, he looked around, being aware of his surroundings.

 

“You stay here,” she said and opened a door to a room. He felt an erie feeling, and something bad was about to happen, but he ignored it. How bad could it be in there?

Lu Han walked in and saw a whole bunch of guys sitting there as well. He was shocked. Before he could run out, the girl locked the door. He could barely recognize some of them.

“Are you EXO-M's Lu Han?” someone asked. Lu Han quickly made it out to be Infinite's Sung Jong.

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” he asked.

“I woke up one day, and I found myself here. Haven't left for a long time now,” Sung Jong said.

“Who else is in here?” Lu Han asked.

“Oh, MBLAQ's Thunder, Super Junior M's Henry Lau, SHINee's Taemin, and B.A.P's Zelo,” Sung Jong stated as he pointed to various men lying on the ground. “I assume she kidnapped all of us.”

“Do you know how to get out?” Lu Han asked.

“Nope, the door is always locked and there is no windows in here.”

“Does that mean we are stuck here.. forever?” Lu Han cautiously asked.

“I guess so. But the guys here are all nice people,” SungJong smiled. “And she also brings us food everyday.”

 

“Why don't you guys escape when she opens the door to bring in food?” Lu Han asked.

“Someone tried before. 2 seconds after he went out, he was brought back again. She didn't do anything bad to him though,” he said before he yawned.

“Oh..”

“Well, it's getting late, I'm going to go to sleep now,” SungJong said.

“Good night..”

 

The next morning, Lu Han woke up to find himself in a new set of clothes. Even his underwear was different. The scary thing was that the clothes looked like it was made just for him. Then he realized he was all alone in the room. Everyone was awake already.

Lu Han walked down the stairs and smelled food being made.

“Good morning, Lu Han,” the girl said and handed him his food. The rest of the guys smiled at him as well. He just nodded and sat down in the table.

Once Lu Han took a bite, he fell unconscious again. Lu Han woke up at the street where he was given the water. The water and handkerchief was still there. Then he heard faint screams of his name from the EXO-M boys. They're here. All that never happened after all..

When Lu Han showered that day, the realized the underwear he was wearing wasn't his. It was what the girl gave him in his dream. He ignored it and just continued to shower.

When he got out of the shower, Tao called for him.

“Lu Han ge ge, your underwear is for sale on eBay.."

 

 

..
Did you like it? c:

Thanks for reading!