Never ending love story

You, baby..you

My name is nam ha young..I'm going to tell you a story about true love. A love which never expired. A love which never stops even death do the lovers apart.

His name is Jang Hyunseung. He used to work in an international bank and retired at a very young age of 34. He was a workaholic and didn't pay much attention to his personal life. Until he realized..he was lonely. So he decided to quit his job and do something else. He had money, a lot of money if I may say. After the banker retired, he decided to work in an orphanage as a staff. There, he met this great man. His Mr. Right. His name was Yong Junhyung. One of the orphanage's staff. They got to know each other and got closer. And at that time, hyunseung realized what live actually is. It was being loved by others, and share your love for others. How he regret the 34 years he wasted in his life. But now, he was sure to begin a new life with junhyung, the man he would always love. "Junnie", hyunseung called his lover.

"Hm?", the other answered while running his fingers along hyunseung's hair, the strands softly.

"What is your dream?" "My dream? It would be travelling around the world. But that's not possible now" "Why? Why not?"

"Because I've changed my dream..my dream is to travel around the world and make memories with you", junhyung smiled softly as he planted a kiss upon hyunseung's cheek.

"Let's do it. Let's travel around the world and make memories together. We could start making an adventure book! Then, then..we would put pictures in it! We should start going around Europe first, then America then..", hyunseung continued getting excited about their journey. Junhyung smiled, he felt so happy because hyunseung looked very excited.

The lovers started to prepare their journey. They bought things they would need. Making plans..until one day Junhyung went ill. They both tought it was only a fever. But junhyung was curious because he felt odd. He knew something was actually wrong with his body. He then decided to run a check up and he found out that he suffered brain cancer.

"Junnie, we would start our journey from.."

"Hyunseungie..I'm sorry..I don't think I can go with you.."

"But why? You've promised me! What's going on?" Junhyung then explained his condition and hyunseung never stopped crying since then.

Junhyung's condition got worse and worse each day. One day, in the hospital, junhyung talked to his lover.

"I'm bored, dear..can you get me out of here? let's have a trip to a park. Maybe we can bring some food with us and have a picnic.."

"Please stay here..I'm worried about your condition", hyunseung answered with his hoarse voice.

His face was pale and tired looking. He was up all night checking up on junhyung. He was so scared his lover might stop breathing when he closed his eyes.

"I'm not happy..in this room..all I can see is your tears..you're crying all night and day..I can't stand living like this. Let's go out..have a date", junhyung smiled weakly.

Because his lover insisted, hyunseung asked the doctor to let then out. Surprisingly, the doctor let them out without any further interuption. Junhyung delivered a smile towards the old doctor who was in charge of him. The doctor knew his patient has neither time nor hope to live. All he could do is to wait for the death to take him away.

Junhyung and hyunseung was sitting on the grass when junhyung started talking. "Aren't you tired of crying? When I'm gone..promise me you'll stop crying"

"Don't you dare saying something like that!! You'll live. Trust me you will"

"Just promise me..you'll stop crying by tomorrow. Watching you cry everyday makes me feel like I'm a bad person" Hyunseung kept crying. "I promise I'll always love you even when death do us part. You won't have to worry about me leaving you. You will never be alone..I'm going to stay beside you. Even closer that now. I will live in your heart. So promise me you'll stop crying"

"I promise", hyunseung couldn't stop crying but he couldn't do anything to disobey his lover.

"You remember our dream?" "Of course I do. We'll go on a trip around the world and make memories together" "You'll do it, right?"

"Yes, we will go together as we promised"

"Hyunseung.."

"Hm?" "I love you. I'm pretty tired I need some sleep. Good night", junhyung rested his head on hyunseung's lap and drifted off to..eternal sleep. He closed his eyes and never opened them anymore.

Hyunseung was very sad but he remembered he had promised junhyung to atop crying. So he remained silent as junhyung's body went under a cremation. He asked the clerk to gather all of junhyung's ashes and let hyunseung deal with it. Hyunseung then put some of the ashes into a small bottle made of diamond and the he let the rest of the ashes swim away in the ocean. Hyunseung then attached the bottle to a necklace and went on a journey he planned with junhyung.

There was one really touching moment when hyunseung laid himself on a bed in a hotel in Paris. "Junnie, you said we would have a honeymoon here. Are you hugging me now?" I was picturing a transparent junhyung cuddling with his lover on the bed. I dunno..it feels kinda..sad. In the end of his journey, hyunseung went back to the park where junhyung let out his last breath. He sat on a bench gazing trough the horizon. He slowly closed his eyes.

My name is nam hayoung. I'm a death god. In the end of his journey, hyunseung got a heart attack and died on the bench while gripping the ash bottle firmly. I was the one who took junhyung away. And..I was the one who took hyunseung's soul away and reunite the lovers in their after life. The couple said thanks and they went to heaven together. All along the day, junhyung fulfilled his promise to go on a trip around the world with hyunseung. He pleaded me to let his soul wander around the world of the living to see his lover complete his journey. I was so touched I cried a river out seeing their love story. This is indeed a true love. An eternal love flame that burns timelessly. Maybe they would be ready to begin another love story..in their after life