Chapter 2

Perfect For Each Other ♥

Tiffany's POV

She texted me her address and quickly went to my car.

 

Minutes later

 

I arrived at the address she gave me.  "Wow. This place is huge. But not as mine" I grinned.

I pushed the door bell and a maid approached me.

"Hi. Is this Miss Jung's place?"

"Oh yes. Please wait here."
She left me and I waited patiently.

About 2 minutes passed, a girl came.

"Hello. Is there something wrong?" She asked me kindly.

"Uhm, I'm here for Miss Jung."

"I'm Miss Jung" She winked. What?! You're not that gorgeous blondie I met awhile ago.

"Hmm? Jessica?"

"Aaaah! My sister. She's inside. Come on in" Oops! I forgot. This is JUNG'S HOME. Pabo!

We made our way to the living room where I waited for Jessica.

"You must be my sister's friend"

"We just met awhile ago"

"Really? Wow!! Seems you're special to her" Seriously? We just met AWHILE AGO.

"Huh? Why?"

"Because no one can stick with her cold and y attitude. Everyone she met can't take her even for an hour. But you? Wow"

hmm she's not that cold and don't have that y attitude. I told her how we met and all.

"She game me your address because she left her purse"

 

Krystal's POV

"Really? She gave you our address?" I grineed as if I am teasing.

My sister never gave our address to a person she just met. Even if it's for an important matter. But I guess this girl here means to her. COULD IT BE LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? I giggled.

 

Tiffany's POV

Why is she giggling? "Yep. She did"

"Btw,  I'm Krystal Jung. You can call me Krys" So she's Krystal? I thought it was Jessica's girlfriend. What a relief. I smiled.

"Tiffany Hwang" 

We talked over things and then...

 

"Oh you're here Tiffany!" Jessica went down from upstairs. She headed to me and Krystal decided to leave.

"Here's your purse. Be thankful that I'm the one who saw it" I winked at her that causes her to giggle.

"Yes thank you. My car key and door key in Korea are here. She hugged me for awhile.

"No prob. So I have to go"

"Waaaaait!" Are you busy?"

"Not really, why?"

"Can you accompany me in my room?" Let's watch movies. I bought new horror movie but I can't go with Krystal. We're both scared."

Movie? My past time. Yehey!

"Let me think........"

"No more thinking. Please?" She pouted. Mygosh. I'm gonna die at any moment.

"Alright"

"Yey. Thank you!!" I was surprised when she kissed my cheeks many times. After she realizes what she's doing, she let go.

"Sorry" She said.

She grabbed my hands and headed to her room.

 

 

~

Wow. I guess this story would be long. Hehehe. What could be the next happening? ;)