Chapter 1

Never say Goodbye~ Wonkyu Fanfic

It is the end of the summer season! Super Junior members have just dispatched recording for their latest album. Everyone is exasperated after two months of constant hard work, as it is known Suju is the most hard working boy band. But they were satisfied with the outcome of their effort. Manager Hyung seemed pleased enough so he decided to throw a party for them. Suju members were relaxed and delighted to hear about the party.

The venue is Myeong-Dong, as it was special treat from manager hyung he arranged a limozin. As the limo approached the Suju dorm everyone was taken a back as they saw Kangin there. After such a long time they were reunited, they all hugged him one by one. Kyuhyun almost climb up to his shoulder. Kangin had tears in his eyes he too missed them as they all missed him. After the sweet reconciliation they went to the hotel it was all decorated with Super Junior posters and banners, fans were all screaming and drooling over them. Then it was party time, everyone was acting nuts, splashing food over each other, Donghae stated flipping on the floor this time due to the effect of Champaign, Euenhyuk accompanied him with his pelvic moves along with Heechul with his crazy expressions. Soon Kangin started messing around as Korea’s no.1 racoon.

Kyuhyun got up from his seat and went to sit on Siwon’s lap, started singing, everyone was enjoying harmony. As he reached the end all of a sudden Siwon held him tight and planted a kiss on Kyu’s cheek. Kyu got embarrassed his cheeks turned red.
Kyu: “Hyung, what are you doing?”
Siwon: “Kyu, I can’t help it. You are…”
Kyu: “Hyung, you’re making me shy, everyone’s staring.”
Siwon: “I don’t care.”
Heechul got a little agitated seeing those two, he suddenly got lost in deep thoughts, memories of the china prince flashed in his vision. They all missed Hankyung. However the party ended on 3am, they all where drowsy and sleepy. Unconsciously they managed to come back to suju dorm and immediately went to bed. Siwon however didn’t leave his Kyu alone even in this condition; they both slept in one bed hugging each other.

 

Frantic knocks on the door, Sungmin half opened his eyes to check the clock, it was 5am, who could it be. He got puzzled and called Teukie Hyung as he is the eldest, half awaken he went to open the door. It was manager hyung; Leeteuk was shocked to see him at this time of the day. He entered the dorm and told everyone to wake up. Everyone was puzzled and clueless. Half asleep they all obeyed him, all little scared and amazed to see him.

Manager Hyung finally broke the awkward silence, “I have news for you.” and pointed at Siwon’s direction. He was too busy resting his head on Kyu’s shoulder.
”Huh? What I didn’t do anything.” Siwon spit out. To which everyone burst into laughter. “I thought you’re the one causing all the trouble.” Kyu smirked, after all he had to justify his image as an Evil maknae!
”Stop it, I am here for serious business,” He handed over a letter to Siwon. He was about to open, Kyu snatched it from him and did the needful. He tore the envelop and read the letter. His expressions change at once.
”What does it say?” Kangin asked unable to suppress the anxiety.
”Siwon’s got an offer to act in a mini drama at Japan, that’ll be launching at this winter.” “Isn’t it awesome?” Manager Hyung said.
”but... But it means he has to leave” Said Donghae.
”Well yes but not for long, may be a month or so.”
”A month!!!” Leeteuk spit out in amazement.
Siwon was clam and composed, engulfing the whole situation. Finally he asked “when do I have to leave?”
Tomorrow, early morning you have a flight.

Everyone felt silent hearing Hyungs answer. This was suppose to be a break, they were suppose to party relax and spend quality time with their brothers, especially after Kangin’s arrival. They didn’t even have a chance to have a chit chat. This is so unfair. All this was wondering in Suju members head. But all this is useless now, as manager hyung has already taken the decision.
”Ah! Finally we can have some time without Won Hyung! I’m quite relieved.” Kyu laid out. Siwon however didn’t respond to it, he quietly went out of the room. Sometimes Kyu’s smirks can be a little harsh, but nothing could be done now.
They all felt a little disturbed, Leeteuk thought to take hold of the situation. They decided to make this day special, to cook food for Siwon, and to through a little farewell ceremony to give him pleasure. Kyu however was indifferent to this.

Everyone acted according to plan. They made a special breakfast for Siwon, and served it with coffee and English news paper as he liked. Every one made little effort to please him. Siwon was overwhelmed to receive this kind of treatment. Later on that they went to the shopping mall to buy necessary goods for his outing. They were all trying to cheer him up, they played few games on the way, like “Let’s learn English” and as a punishment everyone had to do something for Siwon. But when it was Kyu’s turn, he refused. Siwon tried to ignore this behaviour. As he knew why he was acting this way. In the mall Siwon bought a little something for each and everyone, even for manager hyung.

When they all came back to home, there was another surprise waiting for them. It was small party the dorm was decorated with balloons. Yes of course it was for their Siwon. They had their lunch, again memories of Hankyun and his famous Beijing fried rice came back. The day passed with their laughter and smirks and soon it was night. As the other members were busy cooking dinner and they prohibited Siwon from the kitchen, Siwon stood there in the balcony watching at those beautiful Seoul lights.

Nights have always been a prime time, the dark shadows of buildings, chilled wind and the simmering lights of the distant building. It’s all rendezvous. Siwon couldn’t compose himself anymore; he went looking for Kyu, but was disappointed to find him no where. He couldn’t tolerate this naïve attitude. It’s excruciating. He didn’t show his tears to anyone, and enjoyed the dinner still Kyu wasn’t visible.
Reluctantly he went to bed alone, as he has an early morning flight.

Next morning, at 4:30am manager hyung knocked on the door to take Siwon to the airport. Today however no one was sleepy or drowsy. They all went along with Wonnie to bed him goodbye.
Everyone was quite during the journey to the airport. Siwon was lost in deep thoughts he was feeling pain not being able to contact with Kyu before he leaves the country. All of a sudden Sungmin noticed that Kyu is missing, he told Teukie Hyung, but no one had any clue about Kyu’s where about.
The atmosphere changed, wariness took over their face. Kyu wasn’t here when manager Hyung got there at the dorm, everyone’s mind started wondering about Kyu.

Kyu was depressed all the time, he tried to hide it with his smirks, behaving naïve. He avoided any sort of contact with his Wonnie, because he knew he can’t lie to him, no mater how much he tries Siwon will sense the sorrow in his eyes. But now the time has come, he can’t avoid him now, neither that he want to. Kyu wanted to do something for him, but couldn’t set his mind on something, he wanted to do something special. Something no one has done before, something which will be only Kyu’s and Wonnie’s. Early morning he left the dorm to buy some flowers for his Wonnie. He took the cycle as there won’t be much rush on the road at this time, he bought some beautiful lilies. He was on his way back to the dorm but got collided with a car. He fell on his mouth, his legs were hurt, and cheeks were scratched and was bleeding at places. Still he got up with difficulty and tried his level best to reach the airport to see his dear Wonnie, to convey the feelings he tried to suppress.

At the air port the scenario was different. It is about 5:55am, Siwon’s flight is about to leave, the final announcement have been made a few minutes ago. Everyone pleaded Siwon to go along Kyu’s fine, may be he is upset, he couldn’t watch you go away like this that might be the reason of his absence. But Siwon refused to believe anything. He wanted a glimpse of his Kyu nothing more than that. Manager Hyung was panicked by this situation. He didn’t know what to do, at this point Teukie hyung again tried to calm everyone down. Siwon at last decided to get along in flight when Teukie hyung promised him to update him about Kyu’s condition.

Kyu reached the airport at 6:30am with torned clothes and wounded legs. His eyes quickly stopped suju members but Siwon seemed no where in the distant vision, He stretched his head as far as he could but it was all futile. Siwon had already left, now Kyu is all left alone, he didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye, to hold his Wonnie, to say “I love you” Now all these thoughts are useless. Kyu felt chocked when he thought about his behaviour since he got the news, he knew well it would cause his Wonnie pain still be went along acting naïve. He cursed himself, and found that his cheeks were wet by his tears.

Everyone came rushing towards Kyu, in a moment he was surrounded with hundreds of questions. Most of them were about his absence and his present conditions and how did all this happen. But he was too vulnerable to answer any of them. Instead he buried his face down. Suddenly he felt a familiar touch on his hand. He felt a pull on his right hand in an instant he was held by someone, by his own Siwon. Siwon hugged him tight, he however didn’t leave. How could he? It’s his Kyu who’s missing, and absolutely nothing is more important than this.
This time Kyu respond back. He cried some more and as a result Siwon’s shirt got patches. But he didn’t mind. Holding Kyu in his arms at that moment he felt at perfect bliss! He planted a kiss on Kyu’s forehead, Kyu was still sobbing but he lifts his head and Kissed Siwon’s cheeks and said “I thought you were gone, I won’t be able to see you in a long run…”
Siwon put a finger on Kyu’s lips and shutted him down, “I can never leave without knowing that your okay can never do it without saying good bye. Simply because you are mine and I love you!”
Kyu: “I love you too Wonnie, I love you more.”

Everyone was quite all this time viewing the peaceful bro-mance. But now the time has arrived, Siwon had to be apart from his Kyu. Before leaving Kyu had handed over a piece of paper and those lilies which he bought for him. All this time Kyu planned an especial surprise, especial gift, which couldn’t be replaced by anything. He wrote a song and poured out all his deep down feelings in it. Siwon was on the flight while he read the letter.

 

For my Wonnie~

I wish I could explain the strange feeling,

Inside me that is tearing me down,

Hope I didn't have to say it like that,

Hope my words could reach your heart,

Hope you didn't have to leave like that

But it's good in a certain way,

That u left; left me alone,

So I had time to explain,

Explain it to myself

I know it is unreasonable to u...

But I just couldn't help it...

And I'll never stop loving you...

No matter where I go, what I do,

Even if the whole world stops thinking about you
Remember there is someone in the world missing you!


Your’s Kyu ~