"Ignore him"

What do you think about me?

Noone's POV

Suho was staring with wide open eyes at Kai. He was kissing someone.. a girl . And he wasnt even noticing him. 

"Kai . . . " he whispered . His heart was broken and he run away from there. 

After few metres he got near his own room and locked the door. Suho layed on the bed and stared at the window. He wasnt seeing anything . . . The scene of Kai kissing that girl kept appearing in his mind and in the end , he gave up and started crying. How could a leader , the one who should be the strongest one , was the one who will cry . Suho sighed one more time and got up the bed. 

After few minutes he heard a knock on the door. 

"It must be Sehun on D.O. " he thought. 

He got up and opened slowly the door .

"Ya why are you knocking so noisy - .." 

It wasnt Sehun neigher D.O. , it was Kai who looked at his hyung and saw his red eyes. 

"K-k-k-kai .. what are you doing here? Where is the girl from earli- .. " CRAP!! , Suho thought.

"Hyung. Why are your eyes red? Did you cry ?" Kai asked with worried voice.

"N-no. Why would you think that? " 

"Hyung . .. " Kai put his hand on his hyung's cheek and looked him in the eyes. " Dont lie to me , you're like an open book to me. I see through you." 

"Curse you Kai and your warm hand!!!" he hissed in his mind. 

"Ya , get away from me." Suho was mad . And sad. He wanted Kai to get away from him soon. 

"Hyung . . . "

"Just leave me alone k ? " 

"I guess you want some time alone" said Kai and left his hyung in his room. 

Suho collaped on the floor and just touched his cheek. He had gone waaaay too overboard. He was MADLY inlove with Kai. 

The next days went like normal but Suho wasnt the same. He was only going to practise , spacing out in the dorm and when they were doing an interview , he was the only silent one. The reason ? Kai. Why ? He was ignoring Kai since that day .