Reality.

Sibling love.

Jina's POV.

"Oppa?" I knocked on the door.

He laid on his bed with a frustrated look, "Yes?"

I sat by his side, worried. My hands his head in comfort. "What happened? Is there anything you want to tell me?"

He sat right up and pulled me into a hug which startled me. I stayed still as he hugged me tightly. I felt him sobbing. He could hardly contain his emotions. My fingers twitched, as they slid up his back and returned the hug. It had been a while. My heart ached to see my brother in such a state.

"Jina... Oppa is very sorry." he choked on his words. *Sorry, for what?*

I pulled away from the hug and flashed him a puzzled look. What could he possibly be sorry for?

"I... had with Hyuna..." he buried his head into my shoulders and continued crying. My jaw fell wide open. That did not seem like the type of thing that Changsub oppa would do. Grr, sungjae was right. But why'd he feel sorry to me.....?

I gathered the courage and asked, "But oppa, why'd you feel sorry to me?"

Without thinking for a second, he immediately answered, "Because I love you.. At least I used to.. It's hard to get rid of all these feelings that I've had for you for years. I'm trying.... I'm trying...."

I couldn't believe what I heard. I.. I was speechless.

Changsub's POV.

"-... I'm trying......" I continued sobbing. It took me a second or two to realise what I had just said. It was too late to retract my words now. I quickly pushed her away and said, "I understand if you are completely creeped out.. I dont mind if you dont talk to me at all anymore."

I looked away and smacked my head into the pillows. Just then, a pair of hands grabbed me by my shoulders.

"Changsub oppa... Get up.. It's not wrong to love someone." she whispered.

I used the sleeves of my shirt to wipe my tears away. She stopped me.

"Well... I'm sure this is a little weird for me. That's because I've always treated you as my brother. Even if I'm adopted or not, I'm still your baby sister.. I guess I can understand why you'd develop such feelings for me. I mean, you knew the truth anyway. And, i'm positive that you can get through this. You totally deserve someone better. The way I've treated you over the years is bad enough. You need someone who will love you unconditionally!  You're Lee Changsub for goodness sake!! You're the nicest, kindest, incredibly capable person that I have ever known in my life. Any girl would be lucky to have my oppa as their husband!" she exclaimed as she wiped my tears away carefully.

There was a long pause.

My hands clasped onto hers. "Thank you.. For understanding. For being an incredible sister. Just.. Thank you.."

"Come here you big old goof ball!" she said as she pinched my cheeks and hugged me. "Promise me, no more secrets?"

I blinked at her, "I promise!"

Just then, there was a loud bang coming from outside the room.

"CHANGSUB HYUNG, JINA! HELP!" Sungjae yelled.

We scrambled off the bed and ran outside to see umma in Sungjae's arms, unconcious. Jina ran by her side, trying to wake up.

"Hyung, she's really cold!" sungjae said.

"What should we do? Oppa! Call the ambulance! Umma..... Nothings gonna happen, you're gonna be fine.. You're gonna be fine.." Jina panicked.

Ten minutes after calling the paramedics, they had arrived and carried her into the ambulance. We followed.

I grabbed Jina's right hand tightly as Sungjae held her left.

"Nothing's gonna happen. Nothing's gonna happen." she chanted.

My heart sunk. I had a gut feeling that this would be the last time we were ever going to see our mother. I didn't want to think that way. No one did. But I was guessing that it was time for us to face reality.

As soon as we got to the hospital, she was admitted into the emergency room.

All that was left for us to do was to sit outside and wait.

"Be prepared for the worst." was all that the doctor could say before proceeding into the emergency room.

I sunk down onto the hospital bench and began saying a little prayer.