Best Surprise Ever!

The Right Time ♥

 

Yoona’s POV

 

I woke up and saw a beautiful angel beside me. I freshen up and prepared a breakfast for us. As I was waiting for her to wake up, I went to the pool area. It has been a year and a half since we got together. I’ve been planning to propose our our 20th Month.. 2 more months.

 

*FLASHBACK*

5 months ago..

 

“Babe, do you plan of marrying me?” Yuri wondered. We’re at the backyard and she’s hugging my left arm.

“I don’t know. We’ll see it.” I winked at her and she punched my arms lightly.

I let out a giggle “Seriously, Babe, we just have to wait for the right time” I pecked on her lips and it takes minute to pulled out.

 

Present time

“I guess this is the right time Babe” I smiled.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped my waist.

 

Yuri’s POV

I opened my eyes just to see Yoona’s not around. I rushed to the bathroom and quickly went down the kitchen.

 

“Oh! She prepared all this? Sweeeet” There are lots of foods on our dining table. That shikshin will eat this all kekeke~

 I’m wondering where she could be. I checked on the balcony, no Yoona. To the garden, noooope! Aaaah! Pool area!! I ran to the pool area and there she is, standing alone.

I silently went to her and hugged her back.

“Good morning y!” She never failed to make me laugh

“y huh? You left me there alone gorgeous!” I pouted

 

Yoona’s POV

“Through all these years, I can’t still manage that pout of yours” I thought

I faced her and pecked on her lucious lips.

“What’s with the sudden kiss?” She stopped pouting and a smile form on her lips.

“Why? Can’t I kiss my y girlfriend?” I grinned

“You can, of course!”

“Let’s eat! I’m hungry you know! I waited for an hour so we can eat together”

“Fine. But first, kiss me!”

I did what she told me to do. We held hands as we go to the dining hall and didn’t let go.

 

 

THE PROPOSAL

After 2 months

 

This is the day that I’ve been waiting for. I should call my buddy to check if everything is organized already.

 

*KRING KRING*

 

“SOOYOUUUUUNG!!” I shouted with full of excitement

“Yah! Yah! Im Yoona, Stop that shouting or I will hung up?” She said with a not-so-serious tone

“Sorry! Yo buddy, is everything done?”

“Yes. Where’s Yuri?”

“Sleeping.”

“Whaaaat?! It’s already 9 am for god sake”

“She will be up in awhile. She have to work right?”

“What time?”

“11am to 6pm”

“Okaaay! So what time do you want to do this plan?” Serious talk

“7pm, dinner time. If it worked well, I’ll treat you a trip to Europe. Along side with your Sica”

“Really?! YEAAAAH!” I could feel that she’s happy with my offer.

“Yes. I gotta go. Jessica might wake up”

“Sure bye.”

“Bye. Thanks buddy for everything”

“Anything. Bye”

 

I walked near Yuri. She’s still sleeping peacefully. “You’ll gonna love it tonight. I hope” I whispered.

“Hhhhmmm…” She mumbled.

“Nothing sweetie. It’s already 9. You have to work.”

“5 minutes” She closed her eyes.

“Fine” I kissed her cheeks and she went back to sleep.

 

6pm

Yuri is at her office and Yoona is preparing for her proposal w/ Sooyoung.

 

“I’m nervous! What if she rejects my proposal?” I lower down my head.

“Cheer up buddy! She won’t.” Sooyoung patted my back

“I hope”

*BEEP BEEP*

To Yuri:

Babe, can you meet me here at TanShio resturant? It’s urgent. Please? 7pm.

( I just made that TanShio kekeke~)

 

To Yoona:

Alright. I will go back to our place first to change my clothes. Where are you?

 

To Yuri:

Perfect! Here. Waiting for you.

 

To Yoona:

Oh!! Be there. Love you!

 

To Yuri:

Love you too. Take care, Babe.

 

Yuri rushed to their place and went straightly to the restaurant. She take a cab. When she arrived…

 

Yuri’s POV

“Why are the lights off? Is this closed already?” I wondered so I went closer to the entrance door. It’s unlocked but I decided not to go inside.

I guess at the other TanShio restaurant…

But before I could leave, all the lights opened.

 

I peeked inside and saw Yoona sitting at the middle table, smiling. Flower petals all around the floor. I walked slowly to her and I could feel my heart is beating faster

 

Yoona stood up. Music starts to play.

 

“Shall we dance?” She offered her hands and I took it.

“My pleasure” I‘m blushing while going to the unoccupied space.

“What’s the occasion?” I asked while we’re dancing with the beat.

“2 occasions Dear” She flashed her smile.

“………..” I still don’t get her.

“Happy 20th months..” She stopped and get the boquet at the table. She handed it to me. I admire it and she took my hands again and I put the boquet at the table near me.

You don’t have to spend so much money. It’s not our anniversary.”I hugged her while dancing.

“2 occasions remember?”

“Oh yeah!”

“Let’s just finish this dance first”

I followed her and at the end of the song… she knelt down.

“Babe, it’s been a while since we got together and now that I’m so sure. I wanna be with you forever….” Is she proposing? I could feel my cheeks are heating.

“I can’t imagine my life without you. I wanna grow old with you, Babe.”

“So Kwon Yuri……” *tugs tugs tugs* My heart skips a beat.

“….. will you marry your Im Yoona?” She took a box in her pocket and opened it. There was an infinity ring inside with diamonds in it.

 

Tears escaped from my eyes. I’m so happy right now. I pulled Yoona up and kissed her lips passionately.

Afer we kiss..

 

“So what now?” She asked me worriedly

“Words can’t express how I feel. Yes Im Yoona, it’s my pleasure to marry my gorgeous girlfriend I also wanna be with you forever” We hugged and enjoyed the night.

 

Yoona’s POV

“Wait Babe. I will just go to the comfort room” I excused myself. I dialed Sooyoung’s number

 

“Hello Soo?”

“Buddy, what’s up?”

“Our plan worked well”

“Good for you. So… trip to Europe with Sica. Yehey!!”

“Fine, fine. Thanks buddy. You’re the best!”

 

Thanks to Sooyoung. She prepared all of this. Kekeke~ 

 

~

Yey! Thank you for reading. I'll make JeTi fanfic right after this. Please support :) :) And also my other fanfic. SooSica fic.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/200800/my-princess-saranghaeyo-soosica

THANK YOU!! *Huuuugs*