Holy LoVE(ONE SHOT)

Holy LoVE(ONE SHOT)

"I'm sorry..let's just break up.."

"Ehh..???"

I've just arrived to school this morning..and suddenly i was rejected by my boyfriend,a senpai in my school.

"Nanako!!Someone put this on the school board!!"Her friend put a paper on Nanako's table.

"Hosoi Nanako is a girl who always goes to Lovers Hotel"were written on the paper.A picture of her with an old man were also put on the paper.

"Haa...~"Nanako sigh.

"Be strong Nanako,it's good when you break up with the guy.."say Aki.

"Yeah...cheer up!!Only fools thought this edited picture is real.."say Miwako while pointing toward the picture.

"But,who will do such thing like this towards you..?"say Aki.

"Such a jerk!"say Miwako.

"I think..i know who do it..."Nanako whispered.

Suddenly a boy get in the class."Nana-chan!!Does it's real that you has been rejected..?!!"Chinen get near to her.

"Chinen-kun!!!!"Miwako and Aki push Nanako away.

"Poor Nana-chan..wuu!!~~"Chinen cried.

"Don't cry Chinen-kun.."say Miwako.

"Un...don't cry..we are here for you.."say Aki while holding Chinen's shoulder.

*******************************************************************************************

"Chinen,come here for a while.."Nanako called Chinen to the school balcony.

"DOKK!!"Nanako grab Chinen's shirt and push him towards the wall."Itai!!"Chinen cried.

"The paper is your work right..?!!!"Nanako ask.

"Ehek!!"Chinen rolled out his tounge.Nanako's leg become weak and she fall down.

"You are too arrogant..it can't happen when you got a lover before me.."Chinen makes his pointed mouth.

"Anyway..Nanako is my toy.."Chinen gave a cute smile.

Please don't believe him with his cute smile..he is the sadist person ever!!

Nanako raise her right hand up to slapped Chinen but her hand remain in air when suddenly Chinen takes out a picture of her when she was little and fat.When she was a child,other people always because she was fat.Moreover her name is Hosoi that means 'Slim'.Then,after a few hard work and daily diet,she finally get a slim figure.

"You wanted to disturb me until when..?"Nanako ask while her lips pouted.

"Ehh..?But it's entertain me..i loved doing it.."say Chinen.Giving a wink at Nanako.

"His face looks like an angel but his real attitude is like a devil!!Just because of his cute looks,people doesn't notice that he is the one who does the dirty work towards me...!"Nanako whispered as Chinen went away from her.

******************************************************************************

"I can't believe that he went into the same school with me.."Nanako sigh while walking toward her room.

As she opened the door,"Who gave you the permission to lay on my bed..?"Nanako ask when she saw Chinen was laying and read comics on her bed.Chinen pretend didn't realise Nanako's cold stare toward him and laugh when he read the comics.He takes a glass of orange juice on the table and suddenly a few drops of the juice fell onto Nanako's blanket."Ahh,it's fell..umm..it's okay.."Chinen continue reading.

"Get out.."Nanako say slowly,pointing toward the door.A black aura surounded Nanako.

"Who do you think you are..to chase me out from here..?"Chinen say while resting his arm by the back of his head.

"You.....!!!"

"Why don't you notice my feeling towards you..?"Chinen makes a sad emotion.

"Hah..?say Nanako.

"I really..really..really likes you but you..."Chinen look toward Nanako who was standing infront the door.Both of them were silent for a few minutes before Chinen say"Joke!!!Ahahahahaha!!BAKA!!!You thought it was real..?!!Ahahaha!!!"Chinen laugh while holding his stomach.

"Don't you ever come back!!!"Nanako shout as she pushed Chinen out from the house.Chinen turned his head toward Nanako's house before walking away.

**************************************************************************************

"You wanna be my boyfriend back..?"Nanako ask.

"I don't know how to  say this but..yes..and i'm sorry because i was fooled by the edited picture..."say Hiro while rubbing his back head.

Nanako was silent."How about that..?"Hiro asked.

"Of course!!!!"Nanako smiled.Suddenly she feels someone was staring at her.As she turned around,she saw Chinen's figure walking.

"Ahh..forget it..i will never lose to Chinen..!!"Nanako nod her head while walking with Hiro.

***************************************************************************************

"Erm..sorry...~Just think that i never said it before..."say Hiro as Nanako saw Hiro was dating with a cute girl.The girl gave a peace sign to her and smiling happily.

Chinen looks like this:-

"Rejected again..?"Nanako sigh.

"Senpai..what kind of jokes is this..?"Nanako ask.

"This maybe what we call destiny.."say Hiro while smiling at the girl besides him.

"Chotto...is that..Chinen..?!!!"Nanako was shocked.

"Aa..my feet's hurt!!"the 'girl' pretend to hurt.

"Are you okay..?You want me to massage it for you..?"say Hiro to the 'girl'.

"Senpai,that's a guy...are you blind..?"say Nanako while pointing to the 'girl'.

"UNFORGIVEN!!"Hiro shout as Nanako say that.

"She is such a freak.."Hiro pointed to Nanako.The 'girls' besides him just smile with victory.

"Why it's always i'm the loser..?!!!"Nanako says angrily.She went near to Hiro and tried to push the 'girl' away.

"What are you doing?!!"Hiro pushed Nanako to the groud."Itai!!"Nanako cried.

"That was dangerous..let's go to other places.."say Hiro while trying to hold the 'girl's shoulder.Suddenly the 'girl' grab Hiro's shirt and say"I'm the only one who can do like that to Nanako!!"Chinen shout.He kick Hiro's face down.

"A guy..?!!"Hiro was shocked.His nose were bleeding."I will report you to the police..!!"say Hiro while running away.Chinen went chasing Hiro.His wig fell down.

"Ahh!!Matte Chinen!!!"Nanako shout as she chase Chinen."Why..?Why you suddenly got mad..?"Nanako ask.

"Just shut up!!"say Chinen while still running.

"Does it means..that you likes me..?"Nanako ask.Chinen's eyes goes rounded.

"It's ridiculous!!!!!!"Chinen speed up his running speed,leaving Nanako at the back.

"I don't understand..."Nanako sigh.

*******************************************************************************

Nanako was on the school roof.She lay on a bench.

"So calm.."

"From that day,Chinen didn't come to see me at all..So bored~~"Nanako sigh.Suddenly she wake up from the bench and stand properly.

"Why should i feel that way?!!I supposed to be happy he didn't distub me anymore!!!"Nanako shout.She straighten her both arm and shout "Yatta!!!I'm free!!I win!!"

Suddenly her eyes caught Chinen was with a girl at the ground floor.Chinen was looking at her.

"I like you.."say the girl.

"Uwaaahh!!I'm so happy!!!!"Chinen shout out loudly,still looking at Nanako with a smirk smile.Nanako walk a few step back.Then,she went downstairs slowly.Thinking about what just happen.

"Bokk!!!"She fell down from the stairs as she stepped on her own feet.

"Itte..te.."Nanako sighed.She wakes up slowly and continue to walk."I feel a pain in my deep heart..but..i'm free from Chinen's game..what kind of thing am i feeling right now..?"

Nanako walks toward her class and suddenly she heard a voice saying "Chinen is so cute..!"

"Recently,i tell him that i like him and..in shocking,he want me to be his girlfriend!!"the girl tells her friends.

"Ehh..?How about your boyfriend in the university..?"her friend asked.

"He is different,Chinen is different...Chinen is so cute!!Like a pet..!"the girl laugh.Nanako was shocked.

"Aiyahh~~i heard something that i supposed not to hear...~"Nanako whispered.

AT NANAKO'S HOUSE:-

"So that's the story..a girl fell in loved with me.."Chinen says happily.

Nanako was silent.A few minutes in silent,Chinen shout "Hmph!!You regret it don't you..?!!Bite your fingers now!!BuBye!!"Chinen went out from the room and closed the door harshly.

Nanako stared at the door and say "What is the main reason he comes here..?"She rub her head.

******************************************************************

AT SCHOOL:-

During break time,Nanako walk toward the toilet.Suddenly her eyes caught Chinen was having a meal with his new girlfriend from the toilet's window.She look at Chinen's happy emotion.She feel annoyed.Nanako reach a pail of full water and went towards Chinen."I can't stand it anymore!!"

Nanako pour the water all over Chinen and the girl.The girl manage to run away.Then,Nanako put the pail on Chinen's head.She gave a cold stare toward the girl."It's not my fault!!"The girl run away.

"What are you doing..?"Chinen's voice echoing in the pail.

"Re-Revenge!!!It's my revenge toward you!!It serve you right!!"Nanako pointed to Chinen.Chinen slowly takes the pail off his head.He walked toward Nanako.

"Just admit it...you likes me don't you..?"Chinen smiled.Nanako take a few step back and run away.Chinen was shocked.He went chasing Nanako from the back."Oii!!Nanako!!"

Nanako raise up her running speed."Nanako!!I loved you!!!"Chinen shout.Nanako stopped and look toward Chinen who closed his mouth.

"What've i just say..?"Chinen's cheeks were red.Nanako smiled.

"Could you repeat it again..?"ask Nanako.

"I take it back..!"Chinen shout.

"You can't!!!"Nanako yelled.She went toward Chinen and hug him tight.Chinen was stunned.

"So,you do love me ehh..?"ask Chinen with a smirk smile.

"BAKA!!"Nanako laugh.

"We both feel the same way..."Nanako says happily.

"No,you are the one who love me first.."tease Chinen.

"Yuri!!!!"Nanako shout while pinching Chinen's arm.

"Itai!!Now you called my real name.."Chinen smiled.

-THE END-

 

Notes from writer:-Finally both of them admit their feeling toward each other!!:DDDD

 

Please leave comments after reading ONEGAISHIMASU..!!*bow*

****************************************

Pic Spamming!!!!xDDD:-

Kawaii Chii~

Chinen Yuri