That weird boy.

Please forgive me~
Kevin took a deep breath and sighed hard, "I'm sooo glad school is almost over, then we can spend some quality time together~" Kevin giggled and cuddled closer to Eli as he glanced at him and smiled. "yup, just a few more days left, 4 days I believe," Eli said trying to look all smart in front of his boyfriend. "You know what's weird...? The other day when we were at school I saw this one boy staring at you kinda funny, he had the weirdest hair ever it's like..a cherry almost" Kevin said awkwardly as Eli looked at Kevin, "What seriously? Ah don't worry about it babe." Kevin shrugged and they continued to cuddle exchanging kisses every now and then. The next day the couple walked to school. The minute they arrived Kevin spotted the cherry haired boy looking at Eli like he was prey, Kevin tried his hardest not to make eye contact until suddenly the cherry head's gaze traveled over to Kevin and Kevin felt uncomfortable so he clinged onto Eli, "you okay?" Eli asked. "hm? Oh yeah I just wanted to um..hold onto you" Kevin said nervously, "fine by me, hold on all you want". Kevin looked over to see if cherry head was still looking at him, he seems to have disappeared. "weird...". All the students have taken their seats in class, Kevin and Eli sitting next to each other sharing a desk. The 'weird cherry head' takes a seat by the window sitting beside Hoon, one of Kevin and Eli's friends. "Sup, my name is Hoon, and yours is?" he shot a smile at him, "Kiseop. My name Is Kiseop." "oh cool, nice to meet you!" "the pleasure is all mine" Kiseop said elegantly. Kiseop made his way over to Eli and Kevin as he introduced himself to the both of them. All Kevin could do is stare at his cherry red hair glistening perfectly in the sunlight. The final bell rung and everyone had left for home.