Childhood

I think I'm in Love

Kris and His Past

A nine year old Kris was holding a picture and crying in his bedroom. It was the last picture that he had taken with his mom and brother. He still couldn't believe that after the divorce, his mother had taken his brother and left for America. Suddenly the door to his bedroom flung open with a horribly scary father glaring at him. His father caught a glance of the picture in his hand and snatched it. The next thing Kris knew, the picture was scredded. Kris's father started yelling, "THEY LEFT US!! THEY DON'T WANT US ANYMORE!!" Those words just made little Kris cry even harder. "STOP CRYING! DON'T LET OTHERS SEE YOUR WEAKNESS!" With that said he stomped out of the roomed and slammed the door shut with a loud thud. Kris reached out for the shredded piecesleft of the picture and suddenly reality hit hime. His mom doesn't want him anymore. She has choosen his brother over him. It felt like his heart shattered. Everything in his world fell apart just because of her one decision and it was unbearable. From that day on his father treated him harshly. Everytime he liked or wanted something his father would destroy and the only reason would be 'NEVER LET OTHERS SEE YOUR WEAKNESS!' The worst part was no matter how much he wanted to hate his mother, he just couldn't. So he was stuck between hate and love but soon will lose his ability to tell them apart. As he grew older he turned into a person that didn't trust others or express himself. His father got his wish but he was definitely NOT satisfied. To Kris, it seemed like everything he did was wrong to his father. Nothing he did would ever make is father happy or impressed.

 

You and Your Past

A seven year old you slowly hopped out of an ferrari car. You curiously looked around your new surrounding. You jerked out of your thoughts when a strong grip pulled your wrist roughly. Your father yanked you by your wrists and pulled you all the way to your grandparent's front door. Once in a while you would screech from the the pain running through your body, but didn't dare scream in pain knowing that more pain would follow. Unfortunely when you reached your grandparent's house nobody was home. They were actually in Hawaii on vacation but your father knew nothing about it. Your dad opened the door with the key that was in his hands. Once he unlocked the door he pulled you by your wrist again. He leaded you toward a little room in the house and said, " Your grandparents will be home soon. Stay here and wait for them. Obey everything that they say understand?" When you didn't answer for a long time your dad yelled impatiently, "UNDERSTAND?" Taken back by the sudden yell you started crying but nodded your head and whispered, "Ne Appa." Then he pushed you inside the little room. You ran towards him but he closed the door to the room quickly and locked it. No matter how hard you banged on the hard wooden door nobody answered. As you got tired of banging, you fell to the ground and stayed like that all the way until night.Your blood related father had just abandoned you and so did your blood related mother. After your mother and father divorced, your mother took your sister and left. Now your dad was keeping your brother while your sitting on the cold,icy floor at your grandparents. You were all alone.Your father has always been bias agaist girls so it was obvious that he would keep your brother but your mother was an exception. You have always wanted to know why your mother was always more loving towards your sister. When you ask her the only answer you would get was, "Because she's your younger sister and you should give in to her." Then she would go back to your sister. BOOM!!! The lights suddenly went off while thunder and lightning sounds boomed wildly over the roof. You started to scream and yell for help but none came. Crying, screaming, and getting frighten was the three things that you did for three days and three nights. By the time your grandparents came home, they found you unconsciencly laying on the floor and rushed you straight to the ER room. You stayed unconscience for a whole week. From the day your dad left you in that little room at your grandparents house, you hated being alone and lonely. It was unbearable to even hear the words by yourself, alone, and only.