How Should I Feel?

My Happy Ending!

“Senpai! Sashiburi…”

Hana hoped that she had smiled naturally. “Then…” She nodded at Takashi and left him to the cafeteria with Azuki.

 

“So, he is the Itoigawa-senpai that you.…” Azuki started the topic when she and Hana were going to go home.

“Ssstttt… Azu-chan! Don’t be so loud!” Hana got alarmed.

“Fu.. fu.. fu.. you still like him, don’t you?” Wow. What a direct hit, Azuki!

Hana’s looked away, blushing.

“Oh!” Seeing her friend became embarrassed was kind of amusing for Azuki. “Pink means yes. Ha.. ha..”

 

“Hana-chan.. What if he’s got a girlfriend now?”

Hana hesitated before replying. “So.. so.. what?”

“Hmm… but.. I think I’ll get to see my son-in-law soon…” Azuki seemed to enjoy teasing her daughter.

“You’re being annoying, okaachan!

“Anyway,  Azu-chan! Let’s get some cupcakes from Kariin shop! The cupcakes there are so cute and yummy!” Hana got pleased so fast after being teased just because of the cupcake things!

“When will I see you go on a diet or something?”

“Nah. Never! Let’s go!” She really got into it when it comes to food, especially sweets. Look how happy she was…

 

“Hana-chan?”

Hana suddenly stopped and bowed her head in hopelessness.

“I’ve just remembered that I don’t have money.” She remembered that she had used almost all her money in the cake shop in neighbor town on Saturday.

“Hmm.. let’s go there next time, then.”
“Alright…” Hana was still a bit disappointed. “Ja na…!”

“Matta ne..!”

 

After parting, Hana did use the path that passed the cake shop she had mentioned before. Such a masochist. She was staring at the display for quite so long. The good thing was she could resist the dribble down her face.

“You haven’t changed, Suzuki.” A voice came from her right side, whispering.

“What the…” When she turned around, her face was being so close to that person. Perfect Bad timing.

“Hey, are a high school girl supposed to be like that? Drooling in front of a cake shop?” Takashi made fun of her with his serious gaze. It was terrified instead of funny.

“Please just mind your business, Senpai.” Hana, secretly checked her chin.

“I do mind mine. Actually, I’m about to buy some cakes but your hilarious look was distracting.”

“I do apologize.” Hana turned her back and walked out of the scene.

“Chotto matte. Don’t you care for some cupcakes before going home? I heard that they have super delicious ones here.”

“Eh?”

No need to wait for Hana’s answer. Takashi pulled her hand and brought her into the shop.

 

“Are you sure you don’t need me to take you home?”

“Positive.”

“Be careful.” 

“Senpai, too. Thanks for these…!” Hana cheerfully pulled up her box and bowed.

 

In her room, Hana diligently served her cupcakes together with a cup of hot oocha.

“Dear God… Why should You send him back to me?”

It was the first time that Hana looked at the food she was going to eat in anxiety.
“Hhh… anyway, itadakimasu...!”

 

Several weeks later,

Hana looked so busy seeking something in the back side of her school. It was a discount voucher to be purchased in HoroHoro Sweets, a cake shop around her junior high school.  She surely did all her best to find it, you’ve already known the reason.

“I’m sure that I still had it when I passed here”

She walked hurriedly without seeing her front.

“Where is that……”

 

Dug.

 

“…uaaa…!!”

Her toes got hooked to somebody’s leg.

“Clumsy.”

“Oh, not you again, Itoigawa-senpai…”

“That should be line. Is that how you treat your senpai after buying you some cupcakes?”

“My apology.” Hana said that unwillingly.

“Come sit here.” He pulled her hand.

‘’Now what?”

“Just listen to it.” He put one of his earphones to Hana’s ear and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath as if he was in a comfortable mood because of the music he was listening to.

“Jazz? I don’t really get that kind of music.. It makes me…zzzzzzz…”

Hana was knocked out in just one round by the music. Oh, a great point to show your feminine and elegance, young lady!

“You felt asleep so easily, baka.”

Takashi smiled and kept on listening to the music until he began to nod off and followed Hana to the dream world.

 

“Oi, Suzuki.” Their faces were so close when Takashi tried to awake Hana. C’mon, dude. Can’t you try something better to wake someone up?

“Hoooaaaammmm…..”

Hana stretched and yawned so lazily.

“Senpai! What did you…” She looks so surprised as she found Takashi right before her very eyes.

“You slept, you know. With your head on my shoulder. Ughh…” He held his shoulder and moved it a bit to loosen it up.

“Eee… Gomenasai!”

“Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?” Now Hana protested.

“Your fault.” He glanced at her in disbelief. “FYI, we’ve ditched a whole school day.”

“What??!” Hana got panic and walked to her class to take her bag.

In that empty class, she started to think about what have just happened. If you looked at her face now, you would see it as a chameleon changing its skin color:

ashamed>>>blushing mode>>>anxious>>>weird>>>indescribable.

 

Why am I being like this??! It’s not about feeling something toward him, right?

I don’t wanna fall for him again!! Hell No!!

Yeah… because there were lots of cooler and more awesome guys out there! XD

 

As Hana was around the entrance hall to take her outside shoes, she saw a girl, a cute girl indeed, passed by.

 

“Eh, Taka-cchi…!” The girl shouted from Hana’s back. “You really move here…! Sooo happy…!!”

She jumped and hugged Takashi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

>>>

Chapter 4's coming up!!!