Hana's Late to School?

My Happy Ending!

I know It may be so sudden for you but...

I’ve been watching you for this whole year ”

The boy took a deep breath

“Suzuki, will you go out with me...?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gasp!

The girl looked so surprised, not because of the confession, but it was the clock that made her stunned.

“Oh, great! Bad dream and wake up late!”

She rushed to go downstairs and got refreshed. She hurried to go to her school since there was only 15 minutes left for the bell to ring.

Why do I keep having that dream? Why does it have to pop out again now?” The girl was talking to herself while running as fast as she could.

The girl was Suzuki Hana, a 2nd year student of Oda Gakuen. She was just an ordinary girl, nothing special about her, expect her sleeping habit. Her way of sleeping was incredibly uncommon, whenever she found a place snug and homey she would fall asleep very easily.

Easy to sleep, hard to awake. That was her. It explained why wake-up-early-in-the-morning was not in her area. So, this kind of phenomenon was typical for her. 

The gate slightly opened. What a good luck for Hana. Although she had passed the school gate, she still kept her speed up until she reached her class door.

She opened the door,

“Sensei! Sumimasen…! I’m a little late!” She shrieked while bowing as she entered her classroom.

Hana raised her head and found the classroom empty. It took a while until she realized that today was Saturday, the students didn’t need to go to school on Saturday.

“Kessoo….”

She sighed and left school unwillingly. She then took out her phone and made a call.

 “Moshi moshi.. Azu-chan… Are you home? I need to talk to you right now”

“Hana-chan? Gomen ne… I’m in my grandma’s house… What’s wrong?”

“Aah.. sokka… Tell me when you get home,then. Ja na~”

“Eh, oh, Okay.”

She sighed again.

Right now I’m sure I’m making a weird face again.

Yeah, that was another knack of Suzuki Hana, if she was thinking of something rather hard, her face would turn into a weird and indescribable one. This one rarely happened, though, because she didn’t like to overwork her brain. Now that it had come up, it must really be something.  



>>>

Next chapter will be coming soon! ^^
I'd really appreciate your comments, dear readers...
Please tell me if you find something wrong with the story ;)

See you in the 2nd chapter...!!! = w=)/