Enjoy :3

Kyuhyun OneShot

 

In the Super Junior dorms, there wasn't one sound. Everything was quiet so that he could hear his game better. Starcraft was not only his favourite, but if he could marry the game, he would. Taking down the last boss, his phone start to ring.
 
"I'm busy." with that, he hung up.
 
Kyuhyun wasn't the type to talk. He wouldn't even talk to the other gamers online, so why would he waste another minute talking one the phone? He wouldn't even pick up for his bestfriends. His phone began to ring again and this time, he had to pause the whole game, if he wasn't angry before, he was now.
 
"What!?!" he said well more like yelled.
 
"Oppa, why do you have to be so mean?" said a sweet voice on the other end.
 
Yuri was Kyuhyun's bestfriend. He couldn't remember when they really met, so he likes to say they met since elementary school. She would practicly do anything for Kyuhyun, she was even the one that helped him audition for SMent.
 
"Yuri, you know how I get when I'm gaming. Anyway I have to-"
 
"I'm coming in. You guys still leave the key under-Oh I found it." with that she hung up.
 
Kyuhyun took a good look at himself in his hanging mirror. Dark lines under his eyes, messy gamer hair, wearing nothing but boxers... Nothing but boxers!?!?!?!?
 
"Oppa!"
 
He only had a few seconds to put something on before she would open his door. Yuri knew the apartment pretty well, so finding his room was, well pretty easy. 
 
"Wow, you really should open up your curtains to let some sun in your room." she walk up to the window but Kyuhyun stop her.
 
His hands lock on her wrists, the simple act cause Kyuhyun to blush when he notice how close they were. Looking deep into her eyes, he... Snapping back to his senses he turn around, still holding on to his friend and they walk out of his room.
 
"What are you doing here?" he glare down at her and she couldn't help but look away.
 
"Well, I thought it would be nice if I cook for you."
 
Kyuhyun let out a soft chuckled and glared at her.
 
"Why would I give a damn about your cooking."
 
When Kyuhyun realise what he said, his eyes widden and he look up at her. He couldn't take back his words, the pain was already marked deep.
 
"I'm sorry Yuri, I didn't-"
 
"No! It's ok, I thought it would be nice to do something nice for a change! Ever since you've join this band, you've been ignoring me or either yelling at me." she took a pause, she had a hard time breathing while she was crying. He had broken her heart. "I try to do everything for you! Why can't you see that?!"
 
She pull her arm out of his reach and found the right moment to run out the door.
 
"...."
 
Kyuhyun grab his jacket from his bed and ran after her. He notice that the years of playing around and not getting enough exercice were finally showing off. Yuri was running much faster or maybe Kyuhyun was just really out of shape. He open the main entrance and look around. 
But the girl was no where in sight
 
"Yuri?!?!?!" he scream.
 
Kyuhyun couldn't go to far. If one fan saw him, he wouldn't be able to apologize to Yuri for another week. A shame he might think he choose the fans before her. He turn his head around, now facing the street. He got nervous when he saw she wasn't looking both ways. He blinked once, and that moment changed everything. 
 
"Yuri!!!"
 
She stop dead when she heard her voice, but didn't have time to move before it hit her. Kyuhyun stood there. Her body flying up and crashing down on the ground. The car didn't even bother to stop and check if she was alright. Kyuhyun didn't know what to do. Should he move? He friend was on the ground and he was to scare to move.
 
"Yuri...?"
 
He took a step forword. One foot after the other till he felt the urge to run. The feeling kept coming, till he screamed out her name and threw himself at her.
 
"YURI!"
 
He grab her shoulders, his tears falling but covered by the now pouring rain. People were whispering his name, some even try to touch him, he was in fact the Kyuhyun. He asked for help, if people could call the police or anything. They wouldn't, pictures, videos, everything. He would soon be on the internet. He look down, the girl not moving. The blood smeered half of her face while the other was crushed by the impact. He felt sick, he couldn't see the girl he once called friend. He thought twice if he was really holding the right girl.
 
"Yuri?"
 
He knew the result of the accident, but his heart wouldn't give up, he truely believe she would wake up and whisper his name saying she was alright. He wasn't going to give up, he had to hear her voice. She couldn't just go away. She couldn't, die.
 
"I-I'm sorry Yuri."
 
She passed away, on the one day couples would exchange their love. Where he found out, Yuri would confess to him, her deep feelings. She died on Fabruary 14th, Valentines day.
 
The funneral was tough. His band mates show up for support. She was their friend too. Even though she was angry at them, even if it wasn't all their fault.
 
"May she rest in peace."
 
Leeteuk place a white rose on her tomb stone. It wasn't easy losing a friend, but losing a lover was harder. Kyuhyun couldn't walk close to where she was put to rest. He stayed in the shadow, crying for the life he lost, crying for the girl he wanted to see, for the girl he loved.
 
"Kyuhyun, we're going now." Kangin said while walking in his room.
 
Ever since the funeral, Kyuhyun would escape to his room. He would lock the door and stay there for hours without coming out. He would lay in bed and silently cry. Tonight, after 2 months of the accident, the Super Junior members thought it would be nice to go out and take their mind off of things. Kyuhyun on the other hand, didn't move from his hidding spot.
 
"Would you like anything else? Something from the store?" Leeteuk said setting some chips and a can of Coca Cola on his side table.

"Well, we all love you and we'll see you later."

Shutting the door behind him, Kang In look up a his leader and shook his head.

"You know, while we were sleeping... I woke up to him crying out Yuri, Yuri... It hurts me to see him hurt and I can't do anything about it." Leeteuk's tears were flowing down his face and Kang In hug him.

"It's ok Teukkie.... He needs time."

Kyuhyun seem to be playing his game, but when he heard his bedroom door close, he turn off the computer screen and lay in his bed.

"[...] I woke up to him crying out Yuri, Yuri... It hurts me to see him hurt and I can't do anything about it."

Taking a pillow and wrapping his arms around it, he close his eyes and try to sleep. Ever since she passed away, he hasn't gotten much sleep. Sure, he would close his eyes and drift off but she would appear.

"Oppa?"

He open his eyes and found the room completely dark. He look up at his alarm [8:00 pm]. I finally fell asleep... He thought to himself while sitting up. Then, he felt in his pocket, his cellphone was vibrating. Without looking, he flip it open and said hello.

"Oppa, I'll be there soon. Is the key under- Oh I found it." she hung up.

His eyes shot open. Her voice? Yuri? He got up and ran out of the room and look around. His mind was playing a trick on him. She was- He look at his calendar on the wall. February 14.

"What?"

"Oppa?"

Kyuhyun turn around, shock at who was there, and what was going on.

"Yuri?" he try to move forword, but his legs couldn't move.

"You're acting funny oppa." she let out a giggle while moving to the kitchen. "Kyuhyun, since everyone's gone, do you want me to make you a big diner?"

Yuri turn around only to be trap in the boys arms.

"I-I thought you were-"

"Wow, first time you share a hug with me that isn't infront of our family... And you aren't playing your game." she look up at him and smile. "Are you ok?"

Kyuhyun didn't respond. He lean his head down and gave her a quick peck on her small lips. Sure Yuri was shock and didn't know what was going on, but she like it. Kissing Kyuhyun back, they forgot about diner and the others that were suppose to come over soon.

Kyuhyun open his eyes and found himself in his room. The sun wasn't up yet so it might be night time. Sitting up, he wipe his eyes from the crust in between them and look around. [3:00 AM].

"What a dream...."

He was about to get up until he realise he was under his blankets. Freaking out, he try to find his shorts to cover him. Leeteuk might wake up anytime. He manage to find a pair of shorts but heard the shower was on.

"It's to early for a damn shower Teuk..."

He walk over to the connecting bathroom and open the door.

"Teuk, what are-"

The curtains pull a little and Yuri's head pop out.

"Why are you up?" she said a little worried. "Did I wake you up when I left?"

"Oh,... No I just woke up and heard the shower... I thought it was Teuk in there."

He was shock, it wasn't a dream. Her smile, her powerful strawberry scent and.... She was taking a shower... In his sh-

"I love you." he manage to say before walking closer.

"Come on! I'm trying to wash myself. No more ."

He slowly nodd his head, to warn her he wasn't planning anything. Taking his short off and walking in, he wrap his arms around her and place his head on hers. He wanted one last time, to finally show her he care so much before they part again.

"I'll see you later ok oppa?" she quickly gave him a kiss on his cheek and look at him.

"Yeah, I'll pick you up ok?"

"Yes."

With that, she turn around and walk away. Kyuhyun was about to close the door when he saw her bag laying on the ground.

"... Yuri!"

She turn the corner with her ipod on. She couldn't be hearing him with a song on. Kyuhyun sigh and grab it.

"Hope she's still in the building."

His wish wasn't granted when he was now outside in the pourring rain looking for her.

"Yuri?!"

Turning around, she was walking across the street, not paying attention to the car coming full speed. Kyuhyun could only think of one thing.

Yuri was violently push on the opposite side of the road. She look up and was met face to face with Kyuhyun. She wanted to shout at him how stupid it was of him to play around in the middle of the street. The honking sound of the car cought her attention. She look back up at him. The time seem to pause when he mouthed something she couldn't understand. He kept saying it over and over till it finally hit him.

"No!!!"

She sat down on his bed, eating some ice-cream and watching old movies will Leeteuk had his arms around her, trying to convince her Kyuhyun was in a better place. For the first time, Kyuhyun had died in an accident. She thought he was invinsible. Nothing could hurt her Kyuhyun.

"You know, I bet the last thing he would tell you was... How much he loved you."

"I know... Thank you Leeteuk.."

He gave her a kiss on her forehead and had to get some sleep. He told her not to stay up late since he had a schedual tomorrow to attend to. She promise him and watch the last clip of an old movie.

"You know, I bet the last thing he would tell you was... How much he loved you."

She thought about Leeteuk's words. It seem to, simple. What did he mean by-

"I love you."

Yuri stop the movie and look out the window. Leeteuk was right. She finally figure it out. Kyuhyun's last words were indeed what he said.

"I love you."

For the first time in two months, she fell asleep that night. Kyuhyun's ghost infact, lay down next to her and watch as she slept. He knew what he did was wrong at first, but Yuri could bring so much to the world compare to him. Two months after she died, when his hyungs were out, Kyuhyun made a deal with god. He didn't think his wish could come true, but he wish he would take the place of Yuri on that day. He even ask for an extra day to live, so he could use that day and show her how he felt.

He watch as she fell into a deep sleep. Leaning down, Kyuhyun kiss her lips one last time. Then, he finally went away, so he could rest in peace.

 

(Updated 8 May 2011)

(Half Updated May 28 2011)