chapter 12

Trust,Hope,Love

Aouther POV:

It's alreday been 2 years after Yonghwa had gone to America.. Seohyun had moved into a big house with Kyuhyun and her little girl...
she stopped working a the cafe and wanted to focus on her daughter instead.. Nicole came to visit her as often as she could.. Kyuhyun was still a very famous singer who really loved Seohyun and her daughter as his own...
Seohyun never heard from Yonghwa since then.. Seohyun tried to forget him but deep inside of her she still loved him very much..
Her daughter looked like him.. She had his nose, eyes.. So she could never forget her daughters father..
It was a normal morning Seohyun just did come work at home and went to the daycare to pick up Seo Hee (Yonghwa and Seohyun's daughter)

Seohyun's POV:

I went outside the car and to the daycare.. I walk inside to see Seo Hee playing.. I sneaked to her and then got eye contact with her.. She smiled all over her face when she saw me. I lift her up and kiss her..
She already became so big.. She could walk and speak a little so I was really happy to seen her grew so much..

Seohyun: Your ready to go home with umma?

Seo Hee: Uhm.. Umma. Go home.. To Kyuhyun Appa...

I tried to smile when she said Kyuhyun Appa.. It was hard.. she always thought that Kyuhyun was her father he had been there since she was born and had been so kind to let us live at his house.. But in some points I was really happy that she was happy but still it was hard to not tell her about who her father really is..
There was never one day when I stopped thinking about him.. He was still the first man I ever loved and 4 ever will..
I look to find seo Hee alreday standing with her bag ready to leave... I take her back on my shoulder and we went outside and in the car.. When we came back home I found a letter from Kyuhyun Oppa on the desk..

To Seohyun and Seo Hee
Please meet me tonight at our place!
Love Kyuhyun..


Seohyun: I guess Seo Hee.. we have to get ourself to look really pretty tonight.. if we want to see Kyuhyun Oppa..

Seo Hee: I want to be really pretty when I see Appa..

I smiled when I watch her trying to run up to her room with a fast speed.. We both got ready and went to the cafe..
I got a shock when I saw my late working place.. Kyuhyun was sitting with the Piano and started playing when we enter.. I lift Seo hee up in my arms and went to him..

I love his voice so I could not do anything else than close my eyes and listen to this beautiful music.. When He was done we got ready to sit down and eat...
When We finally was done Seo hee fall afsleep in the car.. Kyuhyun pointed at me and then the door.. so we could talk without wake seo Hee up..

We both went outside and sat on a bench It was little cold so Kyuhyun puts his jacket on me..
We both look at the stars then I feel kyuhyun's hand on mine I turn my face to his and then I feel aa light kiss on my lips..

Kyuhyun: I'm sorry Seohyun.. But I guess you alreday now my feelings..

Seohyun: I'm so sorry oppa.. I..

Kyuhyun: I know that you never loved me like you loved him.. And I'm not telling you to love me and forget about him.. I want to wait until your ready.. And I want you to at least give me a chance to make your heart once again warm..

I did not know what to say.. When I was Kyuhyun oppa all my worry kind of disappeard and I was happy.. But still the feelings I had for him was not like them I had for Yonghwa..
I was really confused but still if he could help me I somehow wanted to give it a chance..

Seohyun: Oppa.. I will probably end up and hurt you.. I can not promise you my love..

Kyuhyun: 1 chance Seohyun.. That's all i'm asking I want you and Seo Hee to become my family..

He went down on one of his knees and then takes out a little box and place it in my hands.. I knew what this meant..

Kyuhyun: seohyun! Will you please be my wife?

I did not know what to say.. I could feel my heart beats faster and then I can feel my hand reach out to his so he can put the ring on my finger..
He let out a big sigh and then kiss my forehead.. I had tears in my eyes and Kyuhyun kissed them so he could the tears away and then he kissed me once again on my lips.. a gentle and sweet kiss..



A 2 months after in America!

Yonghwa' POV:

I was tired and worn out we had so many works going on for the mafia.. To get money, killing, etc... i need people to respect me in order for everything to work out..
I went into my office I had in america.. I the TV and went to get something to drink.. I then hear the host voice..

Host voice: The famus Korean singer Cho kyuhyun is finally going to get married at age 26.. The girl is said to be a non famous girl name Seo Joo Hyun.. Rumors is said that the couple already dated for a few months and that the girl miss Seohyun also has a child a little girl.. There are rumors going on that Kyuhyun is the father of the 2 year old girl..
the couple has yet told anything to the newspapers etc..
The only thing we know is that they are going to perform together at a concert in Korea before they are going to get married..
Let's congratulate the new official couple!

I dropped the water bottle in my hands and squeezed my hand..
Seohyun Kyuhyun a little girl!
My head was so confused..
A little girl, 2 years old! Seohyun and I..
I look at the screen and then sees the picture of Seohyun and the girl together..
I whisper to myself: Don't tell me that the little girl is mine?

I ran to my jacket and find my phone I dialed a number and then says:

Yonghwa: You need to check something for me.. It's really important!


To be continued:

Please comment!:)