GET ME OUT NOW I SAY WORMTAIL!

In Forks, GET ME OUT!

 

As Dumbledore once said, “it does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live”. But man, I had to live in a nightmare every single day after Kim Jaejoong transferred to my school, Star Museum Academy, in Seoul from Gongju, how could I possibly return to the reality?!

It had been a perfectly enjoyable experience for me when I entered SM Academy with Kyuhyun . We did not know many people except ourselves. Then I was assigned to board with Jung Yunho, who was from Mukpo. Things had not been the same for me, at least, days were more noisier and had more drama. Kim Jaejoong’s transfer just simply  worsen the situation.

I did not mean that Jaejoong was a bad person, in fact, he was quite nice to me. He was kind, humorous and never failing to help others. I really have no grudges against him. But it was the person who happened to fall in love with him turned my exceptionally ordinary life into hell.

I was sure to have Jung Yunho ripped from his bones if he could just stop talking about Jaejoong this very minute! For the love of Voldy I did not want to know how Jaejoong’s eyes sparkle when they said hi in the corridors just a few mintues ago, and not to mention how his skin reflected under the summer sun in “the most angelic glow”.

“You can’t possibly want to date him because he has nice skin, can you?” I once asked while suppressing my impatience.

“It can be a contributing factor, but Jaejoong really has the nicest skin you can ever come across in this mortal world, Changmin!” Yunho would always whine.

I would always mutter “Hermione has nice skin too” and continue eating my roast beef, leaving the lover boy day dreaming about the possibility to even ask Jaejoong out for lunch in school.

For all his brave words and declaration of love, all Yunho had ever done with Jaejoong was sitting together during Biology class. I did not care how much like Twilight this might sound (no, actually I do care) but Yunho would always avoid making an eye-contact with Jaejoong during their experiment sessions. Jaejoong once asked me whether Yunho actually hated him. I just told him he was just not comfortable with transfers when a part of me wanted to scream “Oh God! No! Jung Yunho is madly in love with you but he is just too freaking shy to even talk to you!”

Kyuhyun said I was just jealous that Yunho’s attention was not only on me anymore. Seriously, he really did not understand what I was going through from morning till, if they had met for a longer period of time, midnight. He was lucky enough that his roommate was a quiet boy named Lee Sungmin and he did not have to go through the hours of torture of Teenage Dream on infinite loop or just simply having a huge garbage in the room talking about how beautiful the moon was (I was so convinced someone had slipped him a very strong love potion when he first did that.) When Kim Heechul first transferred here, Yunho went into fanboying for weeks about Heechul’s beauty and whatnots. It was already bad enough for me to endure. When Kim Heechul started going public about his relationship with Hankyung, it was even worse. Right now with Kim Jaejoong, I really want to have a mental checkup, to see whether it was that I had extraordinary high EQ or that I had gone beyond madness to do anything.

Sometimes I really want to have a Professor Snape here to teach me how to brew the Draught of Living Death. Jung Yunho had become impossible to stop talking about Jaejoong. Every day, every minute, every second, he would have something new to talk about Jaejoong, as if he was some kind of rare specimen and every time he found something new about Jaejoong he had to eureka at me. If I could ever slip pass the awareness of the Ministry of Magic I would have avada kedavra him that very millisecond. It had become worse as we spoke, and I had no idea how long this would last.

It was nearly midnight, and the dorm was strangely quiet tonight. Apparently, Yunho had sneaked out while I was typing this. Something was definitely going on with this guy, and I had a really bad feeling about it. I wonder whether he had already caught up with being Edward Cullen to the extent that he went to watch Jaejoong sleep. He once told me that Jaejoong had the most adorable sleeping face when he caught his dear crush falling asleep on his Genetics notes.

“Imagine a bunny sleeping next to you while Miss Jang is talking about polymerase chain reaction and RFLP analysis! All the evil of it just disappeared!” I sweared I would have smashed my carrot cake onto his face if Kyuhyun had not appeared at that moment to boast about the fact he had crushed another player on Starcraft.

Focus on your ice-cream, Changmin, you are enjoying a time of peace for once in months, treasure this moment.

, someone just broke something out there, have to check, be right back.

Oh God, OH GOD, OH MY FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT THIS IS NOT HAPPENING T O ME!!! Someone murder me right now! Give me a reason to live! Someone get Aunt Bella to torture me! Just do something to make me forget what I just heard! Oh merlin’s underpants they cannot possibly be TOGETHER!!!

Now, where are my dungbombs?

 

A/N:

This story is dedicated to my childhood, my glorious days as a proud potterhead.
This is also dedicated to my newfound love for Klaine and its most famous fanfiction "Dalton" by CP Coulter <------ must read if you love klaine!

By the way, does anyone wanted an author's commentary? I'm planning to write one but i need your suggestions. Thank you.



Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/kandakaoru

Check out my tumblr for fun kpop randomness: http://kandakaoru.tumblr.com/

Listen to my covers on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/kandakaoru

Read my reviews and views on Kpop, Concepts or other Kpop related issues: http://kandakaoru.wordpress.com/

If you're also interested in anime, please check out my anime-related stories on fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1724573/

 

With love,

Jaemin