OO6. Third Party | Luhan's POV

Lies Of A Woman | hiatus

*In the classroom...*

I kissed Seohyun's cheek and walked to EXO. "Bye Seororo."

She kissed me back and walked to her Queenkas friends, a group named SNSD.

"YAH!" Sehun shouted at me. "I thought you broke up with Seohyun noona?"

I flinched and explained to Sehun, and including EXO.

"So..." Tao said. "She said that she did THAT to help you, to pay off the debts?"

I nodded, giving him the 'are-you-that-dumb' look.

He glared back, giving me the 'so-i-am-that-dumb-gotta-problem' look.

We had that staring contest, which ended after the professor, Miss Alicia, walked in.

"Okay, get back to your seats!" She winked at me making Seohyun growl in anger. I snorted and winked at Seohyun, making her understand that I liked her only. Wait, make that LOVE her only.

She smiled back at me, making the professor snort. (A/N So many people like to sort T.T) I glared at the teacher, making her shut up and clear her voice.

"Okay students," She announced. "Today Professor Beth will talk to you about global warming.

All the students cheered, because they knew Professor Beth's lectures were always fun!

Just then, a woman in her early thirties with muscles walked in. It was Professor Beth.

"Hey students! Are you ready for your lecture?" She asked. "Ne~" We answered.

"Okay! Will Luhan and Seohyun go to the staff room and get the blue box? I really need it!" She winked at me and Seohyun. Seohyun blushed, including me. Professor Beth was like a mother to us after my parents were killed and Seohyun was thrown out of the house. She even agreed to let us marry each other! Oh that Professor Beth, chincha!~

"Ne, seongsaenim." We both said and walked out of the classroom.

"Hey Hannie! Are you free tonight?" Seohyun asked.

"No, why?" I said.

"Let's celebrate our 4th anniversary tonight!" She pouted. Kyaa~ I'm fanboying~

"Okay, whatever." I shrugged, pretending not to care.

"Okay! Thanks! Come over to my place at 7 sharp!" She kissed me and we began kissing passionately.

We didn't know that there was a third party watching.

*Just wait, Seo Joo Hyun, I'll steal Luhan from you one day.* The girl growled and ran away.

===================

Uh-oh~

There's a third party~

OTTOKAE?!

Who do you want to be the girl? (Poll is next chapter~)

Thank you~