Introduction - Beginning of Delicious Misery

Coffee Blues

 

The name is Sung Han Min, and my one and only modelling agency just fired me 5 hours ago. My reaction? Of course I wasn’t just simply shocked… I was DEVASTATED! I mean, to been told that I “just changed to an ordinary person” was probably one of the most stupid reasons I have heard in my oh-so dramatic living. I still do the same diet, prevented all of those weird surgeries, modelled and posed the same way I usually do! What is it that they do not want about what I am right now? The only thing that changed right now was the end of me and my boyfriend’s relationship. Sure, I might have told that a couple of times during work but does that even involve my work?

Those were probably the things that made my beauty sleep turned out to be a total disaster. First my love life, now my job? What is this? Is Destiny making me feel miserable or Fate wants me to endure these such happenings? Fat chance. I’ve always knew these things go away quickly so why should I bother  anyways? I might go and re-consider living a normal life like I’ve always told myself before I got involved into this kind of business. Maybe I’ll think it all over again once the sun rises, it is 3 am and I’m currently staring at the ceiling while having this lifeless feeling. Just as I mentioned earlier, I haven’t had any sleep at all so I proceed to close my eyes slowly and might as well think about it when my condition is fine.

Then suddenly, phone goes ring. My reflexes responded to such action and grabbed it immediately. Oh, it’s just my aunt. Other than her being such a talkative young lady, she’s one of those people who likes to plot things with her own will. Maybe she’s just going to blab about her business like she used to, I hope.

“Dear, I’ve heard that you just got fired today… that must be sad.”

Wait how in earth does she- … oh, she and my agent used to be good friends. But how could she knew it this soon? Shouldn’t she busy about her own work?

“Uh… yeah. Why did you say so?”

“Well, though you might consider this as a tough situation… for me, it is actually a great opportunity!”

“Opportunity… for what?”

I can hear her signature giggles through the phone already. Oh no, she’s up to her mischievous plans again.

“Oh nothing much actually~, I just want you to work as in my shop that’s all!”

Say, what?! For all the times she could’ve offered me, why now?

“Sorry auntie… I don’t think I could do such-“

“Oh come on, I’m sure you’ll accept my offer. Actually, even before you had been fired by your job and lost your lover I’ve been noticing you’re not yourself. So why take another route by doing such occupation.”

After hearing such idea I whisper my mind “This is it”. Other than the fact that she as well just told me right now that I’m not myself, maybe she’s right after all… Other than having a simpler job, I could forget about all of those dramas once I’ve devoted my life here.  All of those worries will wash away and at the same time I can get a whole new life experience.

This could be possibly it! A way to solve all of my problems!

But wait a minute…

“…What exactly is this job anyways?”

“Café waitress.”

“WHAT?!”

-x-

“Dear! You’ve actually accepted it in the end! I thought you might have go nuts and have this grudge on me since you suddenly dropped the phone.”

To tell the truth, I had another 3 hours of additional staring after that conversation. I still considered it though, so here am I early in the morning with eye bugs and drowsy eyes. Thank goodness there it’s still opening so there aren’t lots of guests to recognise

“Yeah…” I sighed “You should thank me for making this final decision.”

“A million thanks it is!” As usual, she laughs loudly once she accomplished her mission. Why did she became my aunt again? “Oh, don’t worry about that. I’m sure you’ll have a great time here, so you should  go ahead and wear this outfit I’ve prepared specially for you!”

With another sigh, I receive the costume and went to the bathroom immediately. After a few stares, I’ve observed the outfit before putting it on. It looks exactly as what I’ve seen at these maid cafes though thank goodness it has less frills and laces so it some sort of looks like a short puffy black dress with an apron. I get the chills of remembering my past job while I am wearing these though.

Afterwards, I saw my aunt wearing an outfit I usually see managers wearing. She must’ve been busy with lots of jobs and such, at least she tries to look professional. But wait, why is she holding a box?

“As expected from a model, you look adorable! Now for your first task, would you mind to give this delivery to this certain address? It’s only in a walking distance so it should be ok for you to do this right?”

All I did was nod neutrally and accepted it, she wasn’t shocked though and usually wears her smile. She must’ve knew I’ve been thinking lots after the things that happened to me. It’s true that I still couldn’t move on about all the happenings… but first I have to worry about my current situation. Isn’t wearing a dress like this in public unusual? Just great, people might mistook me modelling again.

After a couple of minutes of walking and at the same time, sneaking through the crowd I’ve arrived the location. It looks like a condominium although what’s weird is that I see a group a girls waiting outside, they’re probably squealing. That’s weird although what’s weirder is the look of their faces once I entered the building. Worst of them all, the guard blocks all of them but allowed me to go inside … why?

Setting aside these thoughts, I went straight to the said address. It looks pretty neat even though I’m only standing in front of the door, there’s a collage of picture posted on it aswell, of some group of men. Wait, they seem familiar. Couldn’t they be-

“It’s finally here! Alright,the cake is here~!”

Out of nowhere, a guy arriving from the hallway suddenly jumps and I think, attempting to glomp me?! I tumbled on the floor alongside him wearing this embarrassed and shocked face. Who the heck is this guy?!

“Oi Yoseob ah, you should prevent your hobby of- … wait, h-huh?!”

A guy coming from that same direction shouted and from the looks of it, shocked upon seeing the both of us in an accidentally made position. Still in my current state, I tried to observed this person who’s bringing plastic of goods. Ah! I forgot the fact that I need to get free and also… the cake!”

“Ah! K-Kamsa hamnida… I thought you were old missy.” He, finally realized who I am embarrassingly let’s go and sits on the floor. Then, he reaches out his hand to help me sit up as well, I stared for him for a while and observed his face, it is like a baby’s. Alongside with his gesture and looks, this made me completely embarrassed.  “T-The cake! I-Is the cake alright?!”

“Thankfully, the cake is spared. You should be careful~!” the other guy said, holding the cake. Seems like this person is just overly obsessed with sweets, I forgive him.

“Mianhe Kikwang ah…” the one who just glomped me apologized as he pouts.

The three of us eventually heard the door opening immediately. Another guy with somewhat, foreign looks appeared and stared at me with another surprised face, then three other men appeared alongside. One with a piercing, one who has a some sort of Mohawk hairstyle and another with eyes in which I stared for a long time. All of them, wearing the same expression.

“W-Whoah… what happened?!” the three of them exclaimed in unison. Oh God… I am so completely embarrassed right now.

“You see Dong Woon,Doo Jon hyung, Jun hyung,Hyun Seung hyung… Yoseobie’s excited-ness activated once again and glomped this girl which I think, was assigned to deliver the cake we ordered.”

The one with the piercing laughed “Ah! You’re so hyper as usual! How cute of you!” he jokingly pinched the cheeks of this guy they call Yoseob whom replied with another irresistible-cute-yet-guilty face.

“Are you a new waitress?” The Mohawk-guy smiled at me as he tilts his head.

“Seems like it since she’s wearing that outfit.” The one which eyes attracted me somehow replied him. “Thank you for the delivery by the way!”

“Y-You’re welcome and yes… I am Sung Han Min, the niece of the café’s owner.” I shyly, stood up and wiped the dust away from my clothes. These men do seem familiar to me somehow but I don’t seem to remember who they are. Alright I’ll try to ask them a simple question.

“You guys seem to be very close~, you must’ve been a group of best friends living together eh?”

Surprisingly, all of them bulged their eyes and looked at each other. S-Shouldn’t have I said that question?

“Wait, you totally don’t know who we are?!” the two who I met along the highway looked at me with their jaws dropped. The four at the door approached them aswell and together they inhale deeply, probably saying something important.

“We are B2ST!”

“WHAT?!”

Argh! I-It’s really them! Oh God,maybe I should’ve declined that offer after all!


A/N:

Wew! Got this one done finally. Ya know, I wanted the two scenes to be in seperate chapters but since I want the introduction theme on focus well... ya guys get the point xD

Who do you guys want for me to do first? Though, of course I want my bias to be in first  xD but I want you guys to decide owo

Also thank you for reading this somewhat long chapter ^-^;; don't forget to suscribe n' comment, it's appreciated ~

P.S: B2ST HWAITING!