Because of You [kikwang//hae-won] [for nadya1989]

Because of You [lee kikwang feat. lee donghae]

specially written for nadya1989 & to all my readers out there <3
sit back, relax and enjoy.

to all out there, don't forget to comment okay.
even if it means giving me criticisms TT~TT

a happy manufacturer receiving comments manufactures more quality love~ <3

this spins off the delivery of lee kikwang.
love vending machine,
begins manufacturing now.

 

♪ BEAST - Because of You

I will slowly move closer, I will smile for you
Baby girl oh my baby girl Yeah
Even though I don’t seem to like it, eventually I will smile in the end
Baby girl oh I know you want me too

Thump, thump my heart starts to flutter, I keep only thinking of you
Even though I don’t say anything you know

It’s because of you (Girl)
You don’t know this (Girl)
The more and more I look at you every day I miss you even more, why am I like this?
What you call love (Girl)
I didn’t know about (Girl)
Now that I know I will confess My girl
All you have to do is stay with me like you are doing now, Oh my shiny girl

Looking at the world through the glasses made up of you, everything in the world is pretty, so beautiful
Even though I am not the style that expresses it like this, these words come out unintentionally when I look at you
Huh huh My heart is hot, I think its roughly 100 degrees
My heart that continues to grow like a balloon about to pop, please take it.

-----

"appa, I.. don't want to be with donghae oppa.." I mumbled under my breath.
my eyes toured around the spacious office room of my father.
"hae-won, but that's what your late mother and I thought would be best for you. if you don't bring home any guy that you're seeing by the age of 19, we'd arrange one for you! and what's wrong with donghae? his career is successful, he is respectful to elders and girls, he is hardworking, caring, understanding.. all that's perfectly desired of your future husband!"
"but all of that doesn't amount to me loving him appa. I can't see it now, nor in the near future! he's just my oppa and it's been so since childhood!"
"love can be cultivated, hae-won ah, my biggest worry is for you to settle down. and pass down my business to your future husband! I've been looking out with lee su man-nim (CEO of SM Ent.) and donghae seems like a perfect candidate to me!"
"but appa.. I want to find my own love.. I also want to experience.."

before I could finish off my sentence,
I was interrupted by the ringing of the phone.
appa signalled me a pause with his hands and gave a little cough before answering the phone.
"oh mr park! how was your trip to Japan?.. great great. you want to meet up now?"
he looked up at me.
I gave him a nod which gave him the go-ahead.
"okay sure, see you in the lobby soon!"

I gave appa a wave before he hung up on his phone-call and exited his office room.
"I also want to experience the love of a normal girl my age." I completed my own sentence with a sigh.
my phone vibrated and I reached for it.

from: lee kikwang
hey girl! its basic courtesy to reply to messages! ): I really have something important to discuss with you!

then it struck me that I almost forgot to reply kikwang's previous message.
kikwang's a guy that I got to meet from the underground dance arena I went with raelin the other time.
he's a great "celebrity" dancer over there and he's got the greatest moves around.
above all that, I like how he has no airs around him despite his popularity.
beneath his dignified glares during his dance,
he is actually quite a cute pabo ain't he,
the very way he tried to approach me after the dance battles that day.
I never seen such a charismatic guy stutter when trying to ask for a girl's number.
so my gut feeling told me to give my number to him,
and we've been rather good friends for five months and counting.
he's humorous and gentlemanly,
most of all, he keeps me company like a true friend and we connect not because of my status.
and,
he's probably the only guy I'd feel comfortable enough with to let him hold my hand when we were running away from his fans that day.

I was fiddling with my phone and trying to key in a few sentences to reply him.
when I took a turn around a corner while walking with my head down,
suddenly someone held me by my shoulder and preventing me from crashing onto him.
"be careful hae-won!"
I looked up and saw donghae oppa looking down at me.
"I didn't know I almost knocked onto you, mianhae donghae oppa!" I immediately apologised.
speak of the.. devil person..
"you're too engrossed in your texting, my adorable dongsaeng!" he gave a shy smile and ruffled my hair.
I looked to him with a smile, "haha oppa, you always do this to me as if I'm a 9-year old."
he scratched his neck awkwardly, "so where you wanna go now? I can drive you around."

and then I remembered in the text message that kikwang said to meet up to "discuss" something.
the last last time he said he had something important,
he stuttered for close to ten minutes and received a phone-call from his "dongsaeng" and ran away after apologising ten times.
the last time he said he had something important,
the ambulance drove past and drowned his voice.
afterwhich, appa sent donghae oppa to come pick me up for a family dinner between his and my family.
and this time that I'm actually meeting him,
he'd better make the "important" REALLY, like REALLY important.
I looked to donghae oppa who was looking at me with hopeful eyes and grinned a Cheshire grin,
"if you don't mind oppa, can you fetch me to Gangwon district?"
"of course,  my pleasure to bring our little princess around, even if it means around the world!" he answered cheerfully.
then, he led me to the carpark which was at the basement area and we picked up his black mini Cooper.

throughout the journey,
we maintained a comfortable and yet awkward silence.
it had never been so,
but recently after we both knew that our parents were trying hard to get us officially together as a couple,
the atmosphere sort of changed.
and our conersations would start off with two people trying to say "um.. I.. you..",
and then switching to a mode called "silence".
I wanted to know what he thought of this issue,
but I never got the courage to ask.
I was also worried: what if he didn't feel what I thought he would.
you could say I was trying to avoid the entire issue,
or simply being a coward.
but I'd rather leave things this way.
I had been lonely since I grew up in an environment where I lost my mother and my father is buried in his work more than being concerned about me.
donghae oppa had been there for me since then and he used to be the only "kin" I had.
so if my worries now were to pose as a threat to our oppa-dongsaeng realtionship,
I'd rather just keep mum about it.

when we reached at my destination,
donghae oppa looked at his watch,
"so what time you want me to come back here to pick you up?"
I shook my head gently, "its okay oppa, I'll go home on my own later! I'm not sure how long I'd take, so you go first?"
"but the weather is cold, I don't want you having to endure the colds waiting for the public bus or anything.."
"no buts. thank you oppa and you'd better get going soon, if not I'd get angry!" I joked with him and pouted.
"okay then, if you insist.." I could see that there was reluctance in his eyes and I waved goodbye to him.

but now,
focus change!
I'd have to go meet that pabo of a kikwang.
speaking of kikwang,
it's so not fashionable to let girls wait for guys.
especially when he's the one who asked me out.
so where is he..
I rubbed my palms to derive warmth and huffed breaths to keep myself warm.
he'd better not be too late,
if not..


COMMENTS are more than welcomed.
please do let me know how this is going and if anything needs to be changed!
till the next update,
I love all of you who're taking time to read.

love vending machine stops manifacturing temporarily for the day.
XOXO,
rinchyeon/rinnie