Another meeting?

LOVE STORY

" Unnie, wake up "

Namjoo wake up and open her eyes slowly

" Oh Hayoung, why are you dress up? Are you going to some place? "

" I'm going to my work place and I'm back around 6 p.m. "

" You're going to work? Can i follow you and moreover, i need a job to collect some money. Pleaseee hayoungie. "

" But unnie,, I'm already late and you are not dress up yet. "

" Hayoungie, just give me 5 minutes. "

"Ok unnie, I'll wait for you. "

Namjoo just simply wear a brown shorts and a light brown sleeveless shirt because it's summer. She also wear a pair of white converse shoes. She also fix her mushroom short hair before following hayoung.

Hayoung simply wear a white blouse with black shorts and pair up with black sandals.

They arrive at infront of ' WOOLIM CAFE'.

" Hayoungie, so you work here? "

" Yes, I'm work here as waitress, By the way, the cafe also need another waitress right now, so i think you will get the job. "

" O..O...Ok. "

" Wae unnie? I know you must worried about the job, the job is not hard at all unnie, don't worry ok. "

" Ok ." Namjoo said brightly.

Namjoo is not usual to this kind of work because she was not exposed of this kind of job, she came from a rich family and her family never let her do a job.

" Unnie, wear this apron, the cafe will operate in 1 minute."

"Ok hayoungie. "

The cafe was full of people that morning. In the afternoon, the cafe start emptying. Suddenly, Namjoo saw a group of boy came to the cafe and sit near the window.

 " Hayoungie, there are customers near the window. "

" Wae? Unnie, I'm busy checking the stock, Can you take the order for me, please unnie. "

" Ok," Namjoo replied.

Namjoo come near to the boy's table. Her heart beat faster and she don't know why.

" May i take order sir? " Namjoo asked

Suddenly Namjoo see someone that she recognise.

" YA! You again? Why are you here? " Namjoo speak up.

" OMG! This crazy girl again. As you said yesterday, there are no name of you in this place so i can come here anytime." Dongwoo said

The other boys just laugh.

" You are so annoying, luckily you are customer here, so order please? " Namjoo said

" Ermm,, May I have you? " A handsome looking boy speak up

Namjoo know that the boy is the annoying guy's friend. So she start to speak up

" I don't want to waste my time for a bunch of ert guys, so please give your order right now."

After finishing take order, Namjoo rush to the counter and give the order there.

" Hyung, how you know her ? She's so cute. " The handsome looking guy that speak up just now asked. His name is woohyun.

" I bump into her yesterday. Eventhough she is cute but she is so annoying. I really can't stand her attitude. " Dongwoo said

" Omg! I'm so jealous. " Said a girlish boy named Sungjong.

Namjoo put 7 cup of hot chocolate drink in the table and turn immediately

" Ya,, where are your manner. You are so rude. "

Namjoo turn and said " What are you saying just now? "

" I'm just saying that you don't have any manner. "

" Watch what you say ! "

" I' just saying the truth. "

" Relax man, don't fighting ." Woohyun speak up

" I'm not fighting, I'm just saying the truth. " dongwoo said

" Ughh,,, this brat guy...i...."

Namjoo was not able to finish her word when Hayoung start to speak up

" Sorry guys, she just start her work here. Please forgive her. "

" It's ok. " Said sungjong with a wink.

Namjoo and Hayoung walk away to the counter.

" Unnie, what are you doing ?"

" Wae? One of the guy there is so rude."

" Unnie you should treat them better next time, they are important person here. "

" Wae? Important person? What makes them? "

" They are idol of this company. They will debut just a few weeks from now. "

" They are idol? The guy is so rude and don't deserve to be call as idol. "

" Unnie do you want to continue working here? "

" Hayoungie,, of course, i need money. "

"Then help me treat them better next time."

" Wae? O...o...ok. But if them make a mess with me again, i will stop working here."

" Kamsahamnida unnie." said hayoung with a bright smile.