Tune of Providence

ROYAL BLOODS

 

2nd Chapter: Tune of Providence

 

After school Eunna ride her bicycle and went straight home. She stops at a very huge gate and it open automatically, she rides her bike again and it took her 10 minutes before arriving in front of their main door. As the door open 50 maids and 50 butlers greeted her.

 

Maids&Butlers: Welcome Home Princess Eunna.

Eunna: *smile* I’m home. Where’s Leeteuk?

Butler: He’s at the function hall, princess.

Eunna: why?

Butler: Prince Leeteuk is preparing for tonight’s dinner party?

Eunna: dinner party? For what?

Butler: Prince said that it’s for Prince Kyuhyun’s welcome party.

Eunna: What!? Kyu is here!?

 

As soon as Eunna heard about the news she rushes to where Leeteuk is. She kicked the door of the function hall for a cool entrance.

 

Eunna: Leeteuk!

Leeteuk: my princesssssss~~~~ Welcome back! *hugs Eunna while patting her head* I miss you.

Eunna: Yah Leeteuk!!

Leeteuk: Call me oppa~

Eunna: is it true? Kyu is here in Seoul?

Leeteuk: yeah. Haven’t you seen him in school? Now call me ooopppaaa, pleeeaaassshhhh *puppy eyes*

Eunna: oppa.

Leeteuk: *teary eyes* this is the best thing that happened to me. One more please. Say O-P-P-A.

Eunna: L-E-E-T-E-U-K

 

Leeteuk is Eunna’s older brother. Their parents died right after the day of Leeteuk’s graduation 3 years ago so he stands as Eunna’s parents. Since Leeteuk is the only son of the Park Family, he inherited the SJ Line, second in the financial world; he took care of all 15 financial branches all over the world right after he graduated high school. And he’s also the former leader of Royal Bloods. Together with other former members: Heechul, Kangin, and Elle’s older brother Hangeng, they are the first batch of Royal bloods at SM High School.

 

:At Eunna’s Room:

 

Eunna is talking over the phone with Elle while she’s relaxing at her heart-shaped bathtub.

 

Eunna: so are you going today?

Elle: no.

Eunna: EH~~!!?? Wae? It’s Kyuhyun’s welcome party.

Elle: that’s why I’m not coming.

Eunna:  how about me? I don’t want to be a wall flower there at the party.

Elle: then don’t go.

Eunna: if only I can. For sure Leeteuk will cry if he didn’t see me there.

Elle: *sigh* fine fine! I’ll hang up now and get ready. Bye

After two hours, Royal Bloods are all gathered at the function Hall. And as for the two wall flowers, the party was too boring that’s why it’ll just end like this :D

 

 

 

:The next day at SM High:

 

Jekyo: Sangneul! Yeonhee!

Sangneul: sunbaenim, why?

Jekyo: You want to have a music band right?

Yeonhee: yes.

Jekyo: Go to the mini auditorium, I think there’s an audition for music band going on there.

Yeonhee: really. c’mon Sangneul let’s try!

Sangneul: yeah! By the way where’s the auditorium?

Rui: I can accompany you guys there. *smiles*

Sangneul: eh? *curious*

Rui: sorry, I’m Rui, Kim Rui, member of the Journ Club. Nice to meet you.

 

:at SM mini auditorium:

 

Rui: *dumbfounded* eh?

Sangneul: *blink*blink* only two people?

Yeonhee: uhhmmm, excuse me? We came here to---

Guy1: *happily* you want to join our music band? *hold Yeonhee’s hand*

Yeonhee: *awkward* ye…yes. *removes her hand*

Sangneul: we came here for the audition.

Guy1: don’t worry, you guys are accepted already. What instruments do you play?

Sangneul: Eh!? Is it alright?

Guy1: yeah as long as you can play. By the way I’m Kim Ryeowook.

Sangneul: I’m Kim Sangneul, I play the keyboard.

Yeonhee: *looking at the corner of the room* …

Sangneul: *pokes Yeonhee* yah.

Yeonhee: *snap out* I’m Soo Yeonhee, I play the drums. What’s your name again?

Ryeowook: Ryeowook, I’m the vocalist.

Yeonhee: who’s the person there? *points at the corner of the room*

Ryeowook: ah, that’s Lee Sungmin, he’s the bassist.

Yeonhee: What is he doing there?

Ryeowook: sleeping.

Guy2: can I join too? I can play the violin. *winks*

Ryeowook: Mochi hyung. *smiles*

Sangneul: Mochi?

Rui: His real name is HENRY LAU.  Henry's nickname is Mochi, named after the sweet Japanese treat because he has super chubby cute cheeks and he is so fair that he looks like a Mochi! Can speak six languages - Chinese, Taiwanese, Cantonese, English, Korean, and Japanese.  Won many awards for violin, piano and dance

Sangneul&Yeonhee: waaw, genius!!!

Henry: Am I welcome to join?

Sungmin: of course *yawn*

Ryeowook: YAY!!! So it’s decided the five of us.

Rui: OK!! Want some first picture of the newly form band?

Henry: sure.

Sangneul: *shy* is it ok?

Ryeowook: *pinch Sangneul’s cheeks* of course! Don’t be shy. *smile*

Rui: hana, deul, set….one plus one?

All: CHEEEEESEE!!

 

It all started with a happy memory. Five different kinds of people bounded by music and about to play the tune of providence.

 

End of 2nd chapter