085. Mistakes and Regrets Part One

The Yuri-Effect

Chapter 85 - Mistakes and Regrets P1

 

 

 

 

 "S-Soo.. You?" Words from Sunny's mouth slipped. She was blushing from the confession of her friend but replying to it was really hard.

 "I-I love you.." Sooyoung repeated her words. She was doing how Yuri had advised her to, Sooyoung was telling Sunny how she truely feel.

 "Soo.." Sunny took a step closer to Sooyoung. She took a deep breath and looked up high to Sooyoung. Sooyoung also looked at her, down. "I-.."

 

 "I'm sorry.. But.." Sunny looked away.

 "I think I like someone else." Sooyoung's lips opened a bit in shock upon Sunny's rejection. "I never knew you felt like this.. I thank you.. For loving me but.. I think.. We're better as friends." Sunny faced Sooyoung again but the taller girl was looking down, sad and hurt.

 "Soo.. Uh.. D-don’t cry.." Sunny held Sooyoung's hands.

 "Tell me who.. Who's this person?" Sooyoung looked at Sunny. "Y-Yuri-ah.." The name of the person ripped Sooyoung's heart apart. She was reminded of how Sunny would always act different when Yuri was around. Sooyoung blamed herself for being so blinded and not knowing it sooner.

 "I see.." Sooyoung turned her back on Sunny. "I need to go home. Good bye.." Sooyoung was hurt, what she thought that would be a good result was the exact opposite. Worst, the person who suggested to confess was the one sole reason of this pain.

 "Soo.. Please forgive me." Sunny couldn't follow her friend for she had hurt Sooyoung. She stood there not knowing how to even comfort Sooyoung.

 

 

 The following days in SooMan High, Sooyoung avoided any contact with Sunny. She didn't go to school yet Sunny would always send her text messages of forgiveness. For Sooyoung, everything was needed of time but it seemed, moving on would took longer than time.

 

 

 "Sooyoung's absent again?" Taeyeon checked the attendance of the council members and for three days Sooyoung was absent. Sunny looked down, she know's she's the reason. "We should contact her." Seohyun suggested.

 "Sunny-ah, do you know something?" Taeyeon turned to look at Sunny. "I do.." Sunny replied but as she looked around the council members. "I'll tell you later."

 Taeyeon agreed. "Sooyoung's an important member. We better help her, if she's going through something." Everyone agreed and Sunny couldn't have agreed more.

 The council continued on to their meeting without Sooyoung. As they finished Taeyeon and Sunny talked in private.

 "Sooyoung confessed to you?" Taeyeon elaborated Sunny's story. "Let me guess you turned it down?" Taeyeon added and Sunny nod to reply. "Because you like Yuri." Sunny was quite surprised on how Taeyeon would know so. Taeyeon smiled and rubbed her shoulder. "Yuri's quite the charmer around here, I wonder why you two didn't have a future baby.." Taeyeon joked, earning her a mild slap to the arm from Sunny. "Dork!" Taeyeon sighed. "If I were Sooyoung.. If I can't make you love me.. I'll get your heart! Literally.." Taeyeon tried to goof around because Sunny was looking sad. She felt the need to blame Sunny a bit but she cannot afford to make Sunny cry again. "You apologized to her, right?"

 "I did. But she's ignoring me.." Sunny replied and Taeyeon rubbed her temples to think of an resolve.

 "May I suggest that you.. Try and love her?" Taeyeon said. "It won’t work out well." Sunny replied but Taeyeon questioned it why. "Tae.. Look at Yoona and Tiffany, are they working out well?" What Sunny exampled made Taeyeon turn around. True, Tiffany would still chase Taeyeon around while Taeyeon was completely ignoring her. "But maybe you two are different." Taeyeon replied.  "I don't know.." Sunny walked towards the door. "How can I stop liking someone?" Sunny opened the door and came out of the room. Taeyeon followed her.

 "Uh.. Hi!" Yuri with Hyoyeon and Jessica walked towards the two. "Hi Yuri-ah.." Sunny waved and smiled to Yuri while Taeyeon sighed.

 "I was wondering.. Why is Sooyoung absent?" Yuri asked Taeyeon and Sunny. Taeyeon took a deep breath and rubbed her head. "Love problems." She said.

 "Well she should get over it. Our dance competition is three days in time!" Hyoyeon spoke up to Taeyeon, Taeyeon backed up a bit because Hyoyeon was really intense in her words. "Woah! I-I'm not Sooyoung okay! I'm not even as tall as her!" Taeyeon joked. Jessica laughed at her silly joke. "Dork." She showed her tongue to Taeyeon and Taeyeon did the same. "Jessick."

 Cough cough.

 "So as we were saying.." Yuri broke the moment between her girlfriend and Taeyeon as she noticed. "We need Sooyoung for our dance." Hyoyeon spoke for Yuri. Yuri nod and agreed.

 "We also need Sooyoung for our council planning." Taeyeon spoke up. Sunny smiled weak.

 "I'll talk to her." Sunny suggested, everyone looked at her. "You two are best friends, I'm sure you two will work it out." Jessica spoke up.

 

 After classes, Sunny walked home to Sooyoung's home. Unexpectedly, Yuri followed her.

 "Unnie!" Yuri placed her arm around Sunny's shoulders.  "Did uh.. Sooyoung tell you some.. Big revelation or something?" Yuri asked but avoiding any vulgar words. "A-are you following me?" Sunny looked at Yuri still surprised. Yuri quickly stepped away from Sunny and apologized. "S-sorry unnie! J-Jessica told me to talk to Sooyoung too so I ugh.." Yuri rubbed her head. "Kinda followed you.. Sorry.." Yuri apologized.

 "It’s okay. Yuri-ah.. Why do you love Jessica?" Sunny asked. Yuri thought for a moment, she had lots to say but she wanted it brief. "At first I was attracted to her cute nose." Yuri laughed. "But.. Knowing her better.. Jessica's caring. Plus she gets jealous easily.. Which is cute because you know she loved you dearly. Plu-"

 "Okay.. I get it." Sunny raised a palm to Yuri, clearly Yuri was so in love with Yuri. "Sorry.. I just love everything about her." Yuri smiled. Happy with her final explanation.

 "Jessica's lucky." Sunny turned left and knocked on a blue door. "You talk to her, okay Yuri?"

 Sunny hid in the corner. She thought Yuri should talk to Sooyoung first, Sunny was quite nervous.

 

_____________________________________________________

 

Mistakes and Regrets chapter has two more parts~ to be updated tomorrow guys so stay tuned!

I love it when Yuri gets jelous of Taeng-dork and Jessick. ♥ Favorite love triangle!

 

 

So did you guys like our double update today? :D

 

-Hakufuu