032 - In change.

The Yuri-Effect

 

 

Chapter 32 - In change.

 

 

 "Sis. Mom and dad will go home in 2 days.. Geez. No more internet freedom.." Krystal informed Jessica while looking at her laptop.

 "Just be careful with what you post."

 "IKR!"

 "Internet words. Hmp! Where's Yeon Hee?" Jessica asked her sister.

 "Sleeping." Krystal answered. Jessica walked to her room. There, she found the kid sleeping peacefully. Jessica lied beside her baby and hugged the kid. 

 

 Without Yuri there wouldn't be you Yeon Hee-ssi.. Jessica thought as she closed her eyes.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

At the Hwang mansion,

 

 "What brings you here Yul?" Tiffany asked Yuri. Yuri didn’t answer immediately though, she was too busy looking at Tiffany in her pink pajamas.

 "Yah! This isn't the first time you saw me in these!" Tiffany snapped in front of Yuri. Yuri simply burst in laughter.

 "It just brings back memories. Haha" Yuri looked up to Tiffany.

 "Yes Yes. Now why are you here?" Tiffany arched her eye brow.

 "I need your help. On something.." Yuri stood up; she brought out her phone and showed Tiffany something.

 "What's that?" Tiffany asked.

 "Just look!" Yuri smiled. "Jessica's picture as your wallpaper?" Tiffany looked closely and arched her eyebrow.

 "Waaah!" Yuri looked at her cellphone.

 "Wrong thing haha wait.."

 Yuri showed her phone again to Tiffany.

 "Lyrics?" Tiffany asked Yuri, the taller girl just nod as an answer.

 "Hmm? And for?" Tiffany crossed arms.

 "For Joohyun.." Yuri smiled.

 "For her? Yah! Kwon Yuri! Don’t tell me?!" Tiffany exclaimed thinking Yuri likes Joohyun. Yuri disagreed.

 "No no no!"

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 The next day in the 2-A class.

 

 Yuri placed a folded paper in Tiffany's desk. "Is this it?" Tiffany asked. Yuri nod and she took her seat. All along though, a certain Jessica is eyeing their interaction.

 

 Great Yuri. Prove to me you are a player! Jessica mentally thought.

 

 "Fany-ah, later ok?" Yuri looked back to Tiffany whose busy texting. "Yea lunch."

 Tiffany looked at Yuri smirking at her.

 Yuri winked at Tiffany.

 

 Uhg! Yuri you stupid player! Jessica saw everything and she mentally hated Yuri's flirting with Tiffany. She focused on the lecturer instead.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Lunch break, 1-A class,

 

 Seohyun walked in front of the class to announce something. Being the class president, Seohyun needs to imply class rules.

 "Before we go, group one is on cleaning duty later ok?" Seohyun announced. The group just nod.

 Yoona raised her hand. "I’m on group one too right?" Yoona asked Seohyun.

 "Yes, please clean with your respective group Yoona-ah." Seohyun said she then turned to their other classmate with concerns. Yoona just quietly sat, her group mates were asking her.

 "Yoona-ssi, you came from the US as they say right?" Yoona's classmate asked. "Yes." Yoona humbly answered.

 "Oh. But you study here? Why so? Financial problems?" Her classmate asked again, in the process all of their turned their attention to Yoona.

 "Yea i'm curious about it too! Is it ok Yoona-ah?" One of her group mates asked. Others pleaded as well.

 "It’s ok.." Yoona smiled back at her group mates, but she saw Seohyun being quite irritated that they are not listening to her.

 "But I think we should listen to president Seo first." Yoona asked her group mates. Her group mates did so.

 

 After their small class meeting, Yoona walked her way towards Seohyun whose busy cleaning up the seats.

Yoona didnt talk though, she just looked at Seohyun. She still remembers what Seohyun asked of her, time to think.

 Yoona's groupmates called her; some even clung on to Yoona's arms. It was quite awkward for Yoona though.

 "Yoona-ah eat lunch with us!" One of her groupmates asked. Yoona turned to look at Seohyun. Seohyun didn’t look back though. "Ok then.. hehe" Yoona agreed.

 

At the cafeteria,

 

 Yuri, Tiffany, Sunny , Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are eating together in one table. Tiffany was busy texting though, then she noticed Jessica isn’t around.

 "Yul, where's Sica-chu?" Tiffany turned to Yuri. "I don't know.. We're kind’a having a bit of quarrels.." Yuri sadly announced.

 "Oh. That explains Sica's glares on me earlier.." Tiffany whispered. She went back to her texting business. All along, Sooyoung listened to their conversation.

 "Jessica is probably with Taengoo." Sooyoung said while eating her rice cake. "Taeyeon?" Hyoyeon turned to ask Sooyoung.

 "Yea." Sunny answered.

 "In fact there they are.." Sooyoung pointed at Jessica and Taeyeon grabbing lunch together.

 Yuri turned to look at what Sooyoung pointed at. "I never knew they were friends?" Yuri asked.

 "Tiffany were they?" Yuri turned to ask Tiffany, Tiffany looked at Yuri. "Yes? Again Yul?" Tiffany wasn't listening she was busy texting.

"Look." Yuri pointed at the same direction Sooyoung pointed. "Ooooh.. You jealous?" Tiffany playfully teased Yuri.

 "I was asking if they were close.." Yuri looked at Tiffany like 'duh'. Tiffany smirked. "Jessica replaced you so fast, poor Yuri.." Tiffany added. Yuri rolled her eyes.

 "Do you like Jung Yuri-ssi?" Sunny asked Yuri, somehow looking disappointed. "Yap. Madly deeply in-love." Hyoyeon answered.

 "Oohh! I smell love triangles!" Sooyoung commented.

"Yuri versus Taeyeon over Jessicaa!" Hyoyeon teased Yuri. Tiffany laughed while texting.

 "Stop it you guys. Geez." Yuri pouted, truth is she's not really bothered about Taeyeon and Jessica, she has faith in how Jessica feels about her.

 "Yuri-ssi shouldn't worry, Tae-Tae likes.." Sunny quietly pointed at Tiffany, whose still busy texting. Yuri looked at Tiffany and she smiled.

 "By the way Tiff, who's your new text mate?" Now Yuri smirked at Tiffany. Everyone laid their eyes on Tiffany.

 "Yah! It’s just a friend! You guys are so!" Tiffany looked away quite blushing. They laughed at Tiffany's shyness. Tiffany rolled her eyes, she turned her attention to Taeyeon and Jessica.

 

 Tae seems happy with Jess..Deep inside Tiffany she somehow became jealous seeing Taeyeon looking quite happy. It seemed like Taeyeon already forgot about her.

 

 Tiffany stood up because she got a phone call. She waved, 5 minutes to her friends. They just nod to agree.

 

 "Oh hi hi hi!" Tiffany answered.

 "Haha hi there, sorry for calling so sudden but as I texted you earlier.." The caller said.

 "It’s ok. So is that date ok with you?" Tiffany said.

 "Yes it is approved. So see you tomorrow, I’m guessing?" The caller said.

 "Well after school. I have classes."

 "Oh you're studying.."

 "Haha yeah. Well gotta go bye!"

 "Ok bye bye, Tiffany-ssi." Tiffany hang up. Being quite inattentive to the surroundings, she bumped into Yoona along the way back.

 

 

 "Tiffany-unnie." Yoona supported Tiffany from falling. "Oh Yoongie! Hi there!" Tiffany smiled.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Plain chap, nothing new nothing special.. :)

 

 

Thank you for all your supports on this fic!, its really going really fast so I wanted to slow it down a bit. :D

More filter chapters ahead I guess.

 

 

-choikufu