083. Glowing Confession

The Yuri-Effect

Hakufu's back! :D Sorry if it took long, both of us had a lot to do so it took days before the next update but author promised to update more from now on~

On with the story! >:D

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Chapter 83 - Glowing Confession

 

 

Lunch time at SooMan High,

 

 "Yuri-ah, I'm quite nervous.. Are you?"

 

 "Quite.. Someone here is nervous far greater than us.."

 

 "Who?"

 

 Yuri was eating with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung for their lunch time. Hyoyeon was talking about their dance competition, it will happen in two days. Being the leader, Hyoyeon was very pressured. Sooyoung on the other hand, was nervous about her date with Sunny later after classes.

 

 Tiffany sat in front of the three, followed by Yoona.

 "Hi Tiff, Hi Yoong!" Yuri greeted the two smiling. Yuri thought what's the point of ignoring her friends just because their relationships tumbled? "I hope you two are ok.. Fighting!" She cheered on the two, but the later didn’t seem to be happy.

 "I think we have a very long way to develop.." Yoona sadly said, looking away. "I know, Yoong. You two never clicked anyways.. I think you should go back to Joohyun." Yuri was still eager to fix her cousin's broken relationship.

 "Yoona won't listen.. Not to you or anyone but her parents.." Tiffany commented, she looked rather pissed and angry. Yoona looked at Tiffany and pushed the tray of foods she bought.

 "Just eat Tiffany, you have been starving yourself for these days.." Tiffany looked at Yoona with a glare.

 "I'd rather die then." Tiffany pushed it back to Yoona and turned around. Yoona sighed, exhausted from all this.

 "Hey hey Tiff, might as well eat. You can't just die!" Yuri grabbed the crescent-bread and gave it to Tiffany. She bended near Tiffany. "Come on eat, you can get sick. Taeyeon won't be happy about that.. Either I or Jessica." Yuri whispered. Tiffany looked at Yuri. "Yuri, tell Taeyeon I wanna talk to her please." Yuri smiled. "Okay, I will."

 But even if Yoona can hear this request she did nothing but ignore Tiffany's whims, she turned her attention somewhere looking around for a certain girl.

 "Looking for Joohyun?" Sooyoung noticed Yoona look around the place. Yoona quickly looked down, embarassed at how she would still want to see Seohyun.

 "Joohyun's having a meeting with Taeyeon." Sooyoung said. "Jessica's there as well right?" Hyoyeon asked. Sooyoung nod while swallowing her food. "And other junior officers, etc."

 "Then why are you here?" Hyoyeon asked.

 "I'm hungry." Sooyoung bluntly said and chomped on her food. "Hopeless shikshin." Hyoyeon commented.

 "She has a point. I dont get it why people push food away, it’s simply pleasuring." Yoona said, eating some food she bought.

 "Shikshin buddy!" Sooyoung happily smiled at Yoona, Yoona smiled back.

 

 

After Classes,

 

 

 "Good luck Soo, go for it!" Yuri cheered on Sooyoung as Sooyoung left the school with Sunny. Jessica stepped beside her. "Taeyeon doesn't want to talk to Tiffany.. She isaid she's busy. Joohyun's same.." Jessica told Yuri, Yuri couldn’t help but sigh. Her friends are falling apart and there isn’t anything they can do to help.

 "You okay Yuri?" Jessica asked.

 "I'm okay. But I worry about Tiffany, she's not eating well these days.. Yoona told me." Yuri expressed, she knew Jessica could get jealous but she has to tell. Jessica was also Tiffany's friend anyways. "I wish Taeyeon would stand up for her somehow.." Yuri added.

 "Taeyeon's tired of the challanges in their relationship. But I don't know what happen to Joohyun and Yoona.." Jessica contrasted, being able to talk to Taeyeon she somehow understood how Taeyeon felt in their situation. "I'm sure Yoona has her reasons. I know her, she's crazy in love with Joohyun.." Yuri took Jessica's hand to hers.

 "I think.. Yoona loved Joohyun enough.. To let her go." Yuri spoke, somehow it seemed a meaning was hidden upon it but Jessica didn't try and ask.

 

 

Sooyoung took Sunny to the usual bakeshop they both love to go to. She felt a bit nervous but she remembered clearly how Yuri suggested.

 

 "You just tell her how you truly feel.."

 

Sooyoung monitored Sunny's reactions and she built up quite the esteem upon it. Sunny seemed to like her the same, but one confirmation was needed.

 

 "Soo, I talked to Taeyeon earlier.." Sunny spoke while twirling her strawberry sundae. "And? Did she apologize, I think she should." Sooyoung stopped scooping her sundae.

 "Yes, she apologized." Sunny looked sad. Sooyoung quickly comforted her. "Hey what's wrong? Did she say something?"

 "N-no.. It’s just that.. Taeyeon doesn't deserve to be hurt like so." Sooyoung in front of Sunny reached for the sad girl to relief her a bit. "I-Im fine Soo, let’s just be there for Taeyeon okay?" Sunny smiled. Sooyoung nod and agreed, admiring Sunny's care for her friends.

"Of course, what can that dork do without us?" Sooyoung calmed and started eating her desert again.

 "When's the finals of the competition?" Sunny asked Sooyoung about their dance competition.

 "Hmm.. In four days. We're practicing really hard."

 "Really? Go fight! Can I watch?"

 "Sure! That'll be good."

 Sooyoung smiled at the Sunny smiling happy, Sooyoung remembered the time. She checked her watch it was already 5:45. "Oh my! Sunny-ah let’s go!" Sooyoung stood up, Sunny was tasting her strawberry sundae.

 "W-Wae? We havent even finished the deserts!" Sunny hesitated but Sooyoung grabbed her bag, ready to leave.  "I'll buy you another later." Sooyoung looked determined, Sunny was quite surprised Sooyoung was leaving food behind. This has to be special, she thought.

 

 Sooyoung lead Sunny to a park full swallowed by the darkness of the night. 6:10, the park had some people passing and some seating by its bench. Sunny wondered if there was something special here.

 For a short moment, lights lit up. Coming from the trees and grasses. Everything became bright and glowed; darkness was mininized to a shadow.

 "Amazing.." Sunny commented. Everyone in the park seemed to have known this event and Sooyoung took her here.

 "Soo, this is amazing.."

 "Feels like Christmas?" Sooyoung laughed, Sunny did the same. This place was perfect, everything was set and the moment to speak a confession was coming.

 "Sunny-ah, I think.. You're a wonderful person." Sooyoung started. "I thank you, for being you. Standing by my side and being a good friend. I cannot leave you, not for a day.. I may sound silly but.." Sooyoung looked far, avoiding mistakes from her words.

 "Sunny-ah listen okay.." Sooyoung faced Sunny.

 

 "I think.. I might have been in love.. With you all along.." Sooyoung delivered her words, deep from how she truely felt. Sunny was quite surprised with this sudden confession but Sooyoung waited for Sunny's reply.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Kyaaa! I love this confession, its so.. I dunno. So sweet, even though what Sooyoung said wasn't too touching, the setting and time everything was so sweeeeeet! >3<

 

I have read the whole story till the end, and its very good. :) So you guys need to stay tuner! It gets better as it goes on~ ;)

Till next time!

 

-Hakufuu