058. Preparations

The Yuri-Effect

Short chapter. No main image sadly~

 

 

 

 

Chapter 58 - Preparations

 

 

 

 

 Yuri and her friends stayed in her house after the earlier events in the water park.

 

 "Seo.." Yoona held Seohyun's hand. She put Seohyun's head on her shoulder. "Are you alright?" Yoona asked.

 "I am fine don't you worry.." Seohyun replied and tightly held Yoona's hand back.

 "I'm sure with my decision.." Yuri spoke. She also looked at her friends serious. "I love Sica.." She looked at Jessica beside her and smiled.

 "Geez.. Is it the right time to tell me you love me?" Jessica flushed a light blush.

 "Of course! It has to be every time, anytime, anywhere!"

 Yuri smiled. "I declare Jessica Jung as my one and only wife!" Yuri wrapped an arm around Jessica.

 "Aiish.. Kkab! Stop it.. Everyone's looking.." Jessica shyly swayed away Yuri's arms but Yuri wrapped it on her waist instead. "They're lovers, why don’t we become one too?" Yuri whispered to Jessica.

 "Monkey." Jessica showed a frowning face but she was indeed blushing. Their friends laughed at Jessica's shyness.

 "Ice princess has a little weakness eh?" Taeyeon commented. "Prince Yul and Princess Sica haha! What fairy tale!" Tiffany chuckled, making labels for Jessica and Yuri's relationship.

 "I think King Yul and Queen Sica is better." Yoona also made labels. "Royal couple." Seohyun said. Yuri laughed at her friends.

 "I prefer to label something on Jessica too.." Yuri looked at everyone around their living room and lastly to Jessica. "I think Princess Sica or Queen Sica is quite not right." Yuri looked at Jessica smiling.

 "I prefer Kwon Jessica."

 

 Jessica looked down, hiding her reddish face from Yuri.

 

 

 The moment Yuri said so, Yoona threw a pillow at Yuri.

"You and your lines of cheesiness Kwon Yuri!" Yoona shouted playfully. "Haha! Yuri never changes.. But future you seemed cured though."Tiffany laughed and Taeyeon as well. "Unnie is worst than Yoona.." Seohyun looked at Yoona, feeling Seohyun's gaze Yoona calmed down on her seat. "I speak honest words of love, dear Seohyun.." Yoona said. She then received a pillow from Yuri.

 "Honest cheesy lines dear, Yoong." Yuri laughed.

 "Well if we’re same what about Tiffany or Taeyeon unnie?" Yoona looked at Tiffany and Taeyeon who quietly enjoyed their conversations. Yuri stood up and sat near Taeyeon. "I'm sure Taeyeon has some killer lines she told Tiffany.. I mean just look at Tiffany! She's madly in love with Taeyeon! Master Taeyeon can you teach me?" Yuri cutely pouted. Taeyeon just had an awkward smile.

 "M-me? I-I dont have any good lines.." Taeyeon rubbed her head, she turned to look at Tiffany. "Did I speak cheesy once?" Taeyeon murmured to Tiffany.

 "No, Tae-Tae never, you speak dorky. Pp-pani-ah!" Tiffany joked and Taeyeon took it seriously she frowned, thinking Tiffany doesn't find her sweet but funny.

 "..But that's how Fany loved you." Yuri tapped Taeyeon's shoulder and winked at Taeyeon.

 Yuri sat beside Jessica again.

 

 "But you guys don’t object my plan right?" Yuri asked everyone.

 "Whatever I or the future me warned us about, I'm sure we'll pull through." Yuri gave a peace sign to everyone. Everyone seemed to agree, even Jessica.

 

 After a while they all parted ways, Yoona and Seohyun together then Taeyeon and Tiffany. Yuri walked with Jessica on her way to the terminal.

 "Sica.."

 "Yea?"

 

 "When I first met you.. My thoughts about you. I said.. This girl.. Very icy, I'll never be friends with her.." Yuri expressed.

 "But then Fany became your friend, I wondered why you two clicked together while you two are opposites.." Yuri held Jessica's hand.

 "That was when I found out I was wrong.."

 

 "Jessica Jung looked snobbish not because she does not care but she does. Jessica Jung looks icy but truth is she just avoids talking too much.. In fact she's so lazy. Jessica Jung does not avoid jokes its just because she reacts slow.. She laughs alone afterwards. Jessica Jung doesn't want to get bored because she avoids falling asleep, she's pretty much a sleepy head." Yuri laughed at every words she used to describe Jessica, this is how she observed Jessica.  "But Jessica Jung is a good person. A genuine princess on the outside but a precious and humble person on the inside." Yuri stopped laughing. "And most of all.. Kwon Yuri loves Jessica Jung.. For whoever she is or whatever behavior she has."

 

 "Yuri.." Jessica was out of words to say, meeting Yuri a year ago she felt the same. She never thought they would even be friends. Yuri was simply annoying to Jessica but as they know each other more, it became hard to survive everyday school without a Kwon Yuri bothering her.

 "Kwon Yuri.. Jessica Jung loves you too." Jessica said words Yuri longed to hear. Jessica smiled. Yuri hugged Jessica and Jessica did the same.

 

 "Sica.. I promise, you're my only one." Yuri proposed. Jessica nod. "Better be or else you're dead." Jessica smiled.

 

Yuri leaned forward Jessica's face.

 "Can we kiss?" Yuri asked Jessica but Jessica stopped Yuri with her finger on Yuri's lips.

 "Uhhg.."

 "Remember you're ordeal with dad?" Jessica giggled. Yuri frowned by the ordeal she had been reminded of.

 A bus stopped by the terminal and Jessica looked back.

 "Bye, Yuri.." She waved at Yuri.

 

 Yuri stood on the terminal and waited for Jessica to take a seat. Jessica sat near a window and waved at Yuri. Yuri waved back.

 

 Jessica blew a flying kiss to Yuri. Seeing so, Yuri chuckled at how cute Jessica was. After capturing Jessica's cute action, only one thing ran to Yuri's mind that time.

 

 

 She better kiss me for real! Aiish Sica.. What a tease!

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

Do you guys want a sneak peek of the future Yuri with three kids and her beautiful wives? :)

I feel bad for Hae Rin and Hyunki, I feel the same way you guys feel. I mean.. Being rejected by your appa hurts in addition

are your beautiful mothers. How sad.. I hope Yul can have a better resolve. 

 

Hwaiting main character, Yuri Kwon!!

And I have to announce YulSic to be the main pair for Yuri. :)

 

 

 

 

-choikufu