019. On the edge.

The Yuri-Effect

Chapter 19 – On the edge.

 

 

 After hours of strolling around Seoul, Tiffany went home. She was ready to face her dad and her baby Hae Rin. Though she felt really sad, she had to come home and face the truth. Deep inside the Spoiled-High-Class flirt she was labeled, Tiffany had a strong love for her family and it includes Hae Rin.

 

 She entered the mansion, she was asked by her maids if she wants to eat.

 

 "No thank you, Just please prepare my bath.. Thanks." Tiffany smiled at her maid. Her maid bowed and made her way up stairs but Tiffany stopped her.

 "Oh uhm is daddy and Hae Rin here?" Tiffany asked her maid. Her maid nods.

 "I see thank you." Tiffany went on her way to her room, she predicted to find Hae Rin asleep but instead she found the child watching TV.

 Tiffany quietly enters her room. Hae Rin didn't seem to notice because she was absorbed with the show. Tiffany took a short glimpse of her daughter, she smiled.

 "Hello little angel.." Tiffany waved at Hae Rin. Hae Rin slowly tried to recognize the person because the lights were off, only the lamp and the TV was on.

 "Fany-mommy.." Hae Rin smiled at first but frowned and looked down. Tiffany knows her daughter is still mad at her about the earlier events. She approached their bed and hugged her kid. "Hae-baby im sorry.. Fany-mommy loves you. Really I do." Tiffany told her baby.

 "But Fany-mommy said.." Hae Rin objected. Tiffany held on to the kid's head. She took a peck at the kid's forehead. "I know but dont worry.. I promise you won’t be gone." Hae Rin hugged Tiffany.

 "Really mommy?" Hae Rin asked her mother.

"Yes baby. I promise now promise me, listen to mommy always. Don't ever make her worry!" Tiffany pinched the kid's nose. "Pwomise.." Hae Rin tried to look cute. Tiffany laughed a bit.

 "Now can momny watch spongebob with you?" Tiffany asked her adorable baby. "Uhm! Spongeebob!" Hae Rin happily allowed her mommy.

 "Squarepaaants!" Tiffany added.

 

 Im doing the right thing.. Right?

 

 Tiffany took a look at Hae Rin happily watching TV. She smiled but inside she knew she hurt Taeyeon too much that it hurts her, badly enough to probably kill her. Hae Rin was her biggest reason and resolve to everything.

 

 There's no turning back.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 "Yeon Hee-ssi, now what did we talked about earlier?" Krystal asked the little girl. Yeon Hee stood up and salutes at Krystal. "To be the cutest grandchild when grampie and grama goes home!"

 Jessica giggled at Yeon Hee's cuteness.

 Jessica suddenly thought about Hae Rin, she was an adorable child. Jessica somehow felt sympathy to the child if Yuri chooses her.

 "Sis? Something wrong?" Krystal noticed her sister being quite down. Jessica shakes her head. "Krys, lets shop for some clothes for Yeon Hee ok?" Jessica quickly changed the subject.

 "Ok. You'll but you'll pay. I'll just tag along." Kryatal ensured. Jessica rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah.."

 "Can I come Sica-mama?" Yeon Hee asked.

 "Of course you are coming silly! But not now, were shopping before mom and dad goes home.." Jessica explained.

 

 I'll ask Yuri to pay for the clothes. Jessica thought.

 

 "You'll make Yuri-unnie pay eh?" Krystal read through her sister's mind. She was really aware of her sister's money budgeting ways.

 "Yep."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Back at Yuri's house.

 

Yuri looked back at the smoke. Yoona and Seohyun looked back as well.

 Yuri was feeling more nervous, the more the smoke clears, the clearer it appears. A figure of a child.

 

 Whats with my kitchen as a landing pad..?

 

 Yoona remembered Hae Rin, it was the same thing. She rushed to her cousin. The others followed as well.

 "Another one Yul?" Hyoyeon asked.

Feeling so nervous, Yuri did not answer.

 The smoke cleared.

 

 A black haired, little girl appeared.

 The girl quickly eyed Yuri. Deep inside Yuri she wished it was not hers.

 

 "A-appa?" The little girl pointed at Yoona. Yoona was shocked, she pointed at herself. They all looked at Yoona, Seohyun gazed at Yoona with confusion.

 The little girl tried to approach her 'appa' but she tripped on the floor. Seohyun rushed to help the kid get up. The little girl looked at Seohyun, trying to know who. Her eyes were almost closing; seemingly the little girl has poor eye sight.

 

 "Umma?" the girl questioned Seohyun.

Everyone was shocked. Yuri thanked every gods there is that the child was not referring her as the parent.

 

 The little girl is still having a hard time at her eye sight. Seohyun saw a thick-rimmed glasses, she picked it up and put it on the girl. The little kid looked up. "Hyun-Umma..Thank you!"

 The little girl hugged Seohyun. Seohyun felt confused and surprised. The girl broke free from the hug and eyed Yoona again. "Appa?" She adjusted her glasses and looked at everyone.

 

 

 She eyed Yuri.

 

 

 

 "Appa?"

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hehe fun chapter is it Yuri's or Yoona's?! ! :)

 

I guess Tiffany now made her decision, no turn backs ok?!

 

Were getting near the end.. :)

 

CLOSER.

 

Thank you for all your support! Do continue to comment TT___TT

 

-choikufu