017. The Status.

The Yuri-Effect

I know I know I gave you headaches last chapter. Sorry XD

I hope I can make it up to you guys by the main image I lol'ed at Jung sister's derp face. XD

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 17 - The Status.

 

 "Yuri-ssi don't be shy! Eat some.." Sunny asked Yuri, offering some pack lunch she packed for the group. Yuri smiled at Sunny. "A bit later, unnie.."

 Yuri took out her phone and looked at the messages.

 

 Yuri, Yeon Hee said eat your lunch ok? She said it.

 

 From Sica-baby

 

 Kwon Yuri! :)

 

 From Tiffany Hwang~Hwang

 

 Yuri became curious at Tiffany's text but she looked over her messages, there was one more. It was a message from the competition they entered. Yuri's mood lightens upon reading that their group will perform on stage being one of the 10 final contestants.

 Yuri hurriedly told her group mates. Everyone was happy.

 "Why dont we celebrate this?!" Hyoyeon asked. "We should!" Sooyoung agreed.

 "Can I come hehe?" Sunny asked the three, eyeing Yuri.

 "Sure unnie.. Let’s go to my house! My treat?" Yuri announced. Some members wanted to come but they had other activities to attend to. Yuri told them it was ok, so they decided to make a small feast only.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Yoona and Seohyun came out from a restaurant. They played arcade, went to various stores and took dinner in a simple restaurant.

 "Shall we go home?" Yoona asked.

 "Hehe sure. Thanks Yoongie.." Seohyun agreed as they walked outside the mall.

Seohyun thought of something she wanted to ask before they separate.

 "Yoong I never knew I lived near Yuri-unnie.." Seohyun explained.

 "You’re taking the other way around your neighborhood thats why.." Yoona smiled at Seohyun. "Let's visit Yuri before we both go home. " Yoona suggested. Seohyun agreed.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 "Sis! Will you get your here and watch this Yeon Hee-ssi!" Krystal called Jessica who’s currently sleeping in the couch.

 "Wae?" Jessica hates it when somebody wakes her up but this time, her anger changed. She saw her little Yeon Hee playing Jessica's electrical organ. Jessica listened to the melody her little child was playing.

 

 It’s the same thing Yuri played..

 

 A blonde girl was walking on the hallways of her new school. She was completely clueless where her room is. She was a transferee, named Jessica Jung. Jessica walked around the school, being a hour earlier at school she just didn’t know where to go.. Until she heard a melody, coming from a room.

 

 She entered the room, there she found a girl playing with a piano. The girl stopped playing as Jessica entered.

 

 "Uhm.." Jessica tried to ask.

 "A-are you a music club member?! Oh uhm sorry for playing without permission hehehe.." The black haired girl chuckled while rubbing her head.

 "N-no.. I’m a transferee.." Jessica explained.

 "Oh you are? Well are you lost?" The black haired girl smiled at Jessica.

 "Quite. Can you tell me where the faculty is?" Jessica asked.

 "Sure why not.." The girl stood up, Jessica looked at her in shock of the girl's height.

 "Uhh.."

 "I’m Yuri.. Kwon Yuri." The girl introduced herself to Jessica.

 

 

 "Yuri's good at playing piano.." Jessica approached her sister whose so amazed at Yeon Hee she captured everything on video.

 Yeon Hee looked at Jessica, her mother smiles back at her. Yeon Hee was even motivated now that her mother is watching.

 "I'll upload this on YouTube! Then Yeon Hee can be a YouTube sensation!" Krystal said happily.

 "Yeon Hee, come here.." Jessica asked her baby to stop. Yeon Hee became confused.

 "Uhg! Sis you have to ruin it?!" Krystal objected her sister. "Shut it. She's my daughter make one if you like.." Jessica eyed her sister.

 "Oh! Then I'll ask Yuri to give me a piano-genius daughter too? OK!" Krystal sister, Jessica glared at Krystal.

 "My Yul-papa wont like you.. Dreamer-unnie.." Yeon Hee said as she approached her mother. She teased some more by showing her tounge to Krystal.

 "Kwaa! Unnie! Teach that child respect!" Krystal looked for Jessica's help. Jessica patted her child. "Good girl Yeon Hee-ssi.."

 "Whaaaa?! Your tolerating her sis?" Krystal complained.

 "Krys, im not, its just that im always by her side.." Jessica clung on her's sister arm. "Nah you love her more than me now sis.." Krystal pouted.

 "Yeah I do. Sorry.. Hahaha!" Jessica laughed as she carried Yeon Hee. "Dont worry Krystal-unnie I love you.. hehe" Yeon Hee reached for Krstal's hand.

 "Oh you do?.. Yeon Hee-ssi I-"

 "Krystal-unnie can you buy pizza?" Yeon Hee cut Krystal. Jessica laughed while Krystal's face suddenly turned straight. "Yeah Krystal-unnie.. Buy us pizza! Haha" Jessica added completely teasing her little sister. Krystal turned around, sat on her computer again.

 

 My sister and her daughter who boss me around. Hell-Unlike. DFUQ

 

 6 likes. Lol happy house Krystal!

 

Krystal posted another status.

 

The awkward moment when you just want to smash your compter cause of people liking your status while you hate it. Really. WTH?

 

1 like, Haha like! Smash it Krys!

 

"Damn FB people.." Krystal sat annoyed in front of her computer. She became alarmed when someone sent her a chat message.

 

 Jessica's daughter?!

 

It was their mother. Mrs. Jung, saw Krystal's statuses,she was furious to know what is behind Krystal's statuses.

 

 Krystal?! Your dad wants answers too! Or were going home this instant!

 

 "Oh no.." Krystal said.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

On Yuri's house, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny came over to have a small party. Though the dancers are tired of their practice, they were still eager to celebrate their achievement.

 

 "Hurry up cooking Hyo-ssi!" Sooyoung hugged Hyoyeon from the back, Hyoyeon pushed the tall girl away because she was cooking.

 "Yah! Will you wait. Geez.." Hyoyeon scolded the impatient girl. Sooyoung just laughed. "I wonder what's taking Yuri and Sunny..Hmm" Sooyoung wondered. Yuri and Sunny went out to buy some soft drinks and foods.

 "They're having a hard time budgeting because of you, Soo." Hyoyeon said.

 "That's harsh! I just want to be healthy.." Sooyoung took out her tongue at Hyoyeon.

 "It's not being healthy, it's you being gluttonous.." Hyoyeon laughed.

 "Whatever!"

 

 Ding dong~

 

 "Hey Soo get the door.. It must be those two.." Hyoyeon told Sooyoung to open the door, Sooyoung hurriedly opened the door.

 "You guys to-" Sooyoung stopped when she saw two unfamiliar faces.

 The two visitors waited in front of the door, having wide eyes.

 "Uhhm... S-sorry the owner of the house is out for the moment.." Sooyoung said in shock.

 "Sooyoung-unnie?" One of the visitors asked.

 "JooHyun?! What brings you here?" Sooyoung could not easily recognize Seohyun because it was dark outside.

 "We came to visit Yuri-unnie, this is Yoona her cousin." Seohyun explained. Sooyoung asked them to come inside.

Exactly as Yoona and Seohyun entered the house, Hyoyeon finished cooking the pasta; she came out and took a look at the visitors. "Hi Yoona!" Hyoyeon eyed Yoona.

 "Hyoyeon-unnie! Hehe where's my cousin?" Yoona asked as she waved at Hyoyeon.

 "She went out to buy some foods, were celebrating. The dance troupe is top 10 on the competition we entered." Hyoyeon happily announced. Sooyoung proudly nods.

 "Wow, I'm happy for you unnies!" Seohyun clapped her hands. Looking at Seohyun, Yoona clapped and smiled.

 "Congratulations!"

 "We still need to win of course.." Hyoyeon said with passion.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Walking home, Yuri and Sunny.

 

 "Haha that was cute unnie! Again, again!" Yuri laughed at Sunny showing off some of her aegyo.

 "I told you just once.." Sunny pouted.

 "Haha unnie looks younger than me.. So cute!" Yuri smiled at Sunny. She tapped Sunny's head.

 "Thanks? I'll take that as a compliment.." Sunny smiled back at Yuri. "It is a compliment Sunny-unnie, I’m sure your lover will be looking like a pedo with you.. Hahaha!" Yuri joked at Sunny. Sunny lightly slapped Yuri's shoulder. Yuri continued to laugh. Sunny looked at the younger girl, smiling. "Just kidding unnie, but your cuteness is off meters." Yuri complimented Sunny.

 Sunny lightly blushed. "T-thanks.."

 "Hehe.. We better hurry Sooyoung will eat everything Hyo prepared!" Yuri asked Sunny. Sunny smiled.

 

 Tae is right, Yuri is a nice person, and a bit of a sweet talker. Sunny thought.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ok light light light-comedy again :D

 

I need to leave the drama for a while but I wont leave you hanging about Tiffany dont you guys worry :D

 

Thank you for your support! :) Comment if you guys want ;D

 

-choikufu